Food in Fiction discussion

Concessions
This topic is about Concessions
food in fiction > Want to review a foodie novel?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bo (new)

Bo | 3 comments Hey,

I'm looking for Amazon reviews for my foodie novel Concessions. It's about a woman who's betrayed by her best friend, and then buys a food cart to compete against her in a winner-take-all summer contest for the best eats in town.

All digital forms available. Please message me if interested.

Thanks!
Best,
Bo Bigelow

Patricia (pattycats) | 4 comments I'm interested. I have a Kobo.

message 3: by Bo (new)

Bo | 3 comments Hi Patricia,
Many thanks for your interest in reviewing my novel Concessions.

Please head over to my Smashwords page for the book, at
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...
and use the coupon code JU25G. The book should be free, and is available as an EPUB, which will work on your Kobo. The coupon is good for one week, until June 20th. I would of course kindly ask you not to share this code with anyone.

Please let me know if you have any questions or issues with the download -- I am happy to help if I can.

Once you have finished the book, please review it on Amazon at
http://amzn.to/P5dcA6

Thank you in advance for your review!

Best,
Bo Bigelow

Patricia (pattycats) | 4 comments Thank you Bo, I am looking forward to reading your book. I will fire up my Kobo and download within the allotted time!
PH

Patricia (pattycats) | 4 comments Hi Bo, I just posted my review of Concessions to Amazon and now I will to Goodreads. Thank you for this opportunuty, I genuinely enjoyed your book. Any chance you'll be coming to the Vancouver International Writer's and Reader's Festival in the future? My sister and I attend each year and it'd be great to meet you!
PH

message 6: by Bo (new)

Bo | 3 comments Hi Patricia,
Thanks so much for your kind review! I really appreciate it! I've never been to Vancouver but have been meaning to get out there for years, after hearing so many good things about it. If I do, I will certainly keep the festival in mind. Thank you again!
Bo

Patricia (pattycats) | 4 comments Bo wrote: "Hey,

I'm looking for Amazon reviews for my foodie novel Concessions. It's about a woman who's betrayed by her best friend, and then buys a food cart to compete against her in a winner-take-all su..."

The pleasure was all mine!
PH