Modern Good Reads discussion

Zara Stoneley
This topic is about Zara Stoneley
49 views
Read For Review (R4R) > R4R - 'Good Enough to Share', Erotic romance

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zara (new)

Zara Stoneley | 9 comments Author Name: Zara Stoneley
Book Name: Good Enough to Share
Genre: Erotic Romance
Number of free copies being offered: 5
Format of books being offered (Coupon, .Mobi, etc.) PDF, mobi, epub

Short book description:
One Christmas, four friends – but will they still be together by New Year?

Divorce wasn’t part of the plan for Holly, but then again nor was spending the festive period with two sexy men and Santa’s little helper! With a disastrous marriage behind her, and three good friends who are willing to share, moving on could be fun – if only she can accept that sometimes her heart is wiser than her head.

Dane doesn’t do commitment, which suits Holly just fine. But when things heat up between the four friends, he’s forced to face up to his past. Will realising he’s good enough mean he no longer wants to share…?

Laid back Charlie knows that if his best friend becomes his lover he could end up losing big time. But can he resist? And when the girl he once loved comes back, who will he decide to spend the New Year with?

…And Sophie just wants to have fun. She’s got the answers to everyone's problems, except her own …. is she the one who needs good friends most of all?

Will a caring, sharing, lust and love filled Christmas lead to the happy ever after they all desire?

WARNING - Christmas may never seem the same again!


message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Lacombe | 4 comments I would love to read and review for you. It sounds like a ménage maybe? I can do pdf or epub. my email is lacombejc@suddenlink.net


message 3: by Zara (new)

Zara Stoneley | 9 comments Christine wrote: "I would love to read and review for you. It sounds like a ménage maybe? I can do pdf or epub. my email is lacombejc@suddenlink.net"

Thanks Christine. Yes, there is some menage - hope that's okay? I'll email you now!


message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine Lacombe | 4 comments I love ménage books and I just emailed you back


message 5: by Zara (new)

Zara Stoneley | 9 comments Christine wrote: "I love ménage books and I just emailed you back"

Thanks so much for reading and reviewing! I'm so glad you enjoyed it - you've made my day!!


message 6: by Christine (new)

Christine Lacombe | 4 comments Zara wrote: "Christine wrote: "I love ménage books and I just emailed you back"

Thanks so much for reading and reviewing! I'm so glad you enjoyed it - you've made my day!!"


your welcome


Morphys Book Blog (morphybooks) | 2 comments I woul love to read and review. Please email me at MorphyBooks@gmail.com for more details. Thanks =)


message 8: by Darla (new)

Darla Lee | 8 comments That sounds very good. I'd like a copy to review. Dglmedia2002@yahoo.com. EPub please.


message 9: by Zara (new)

Zara Stoneley | 9 comments Darla wrote: "That sounds very good. I'd like a copy to review. Dglmedia2002@yahoo.com. EPub please."
Thanks Darla! I've emailed a copy - any problems, please let me know. I hope you enjoy it!


message 10: by Zara (new)

Zara Stoneley | 9 comments Ashton wrote: "I woul love to read and review. Please email me at MorphyBooks@gmail.com for more details. Thanks =)"
Hi Ashton, I've just emailed. Thanks for offering to review.

Darla wrote: "That sounds very good. I'd like a copy to review. Dglmedia2002@yahoo.com. EPub please."


So, I Read This Book Today (leiahingolden) | 38 comments Sounds like you met your "5" but if you haven't, my addy is soireadthisbooktoday@earthlink.net Nook, Kindle, or EPub, anything works!


message 12: by Zara (new)

Zara Stoneley | 9 comments Leiah wrote: "Sounds like you met your "5" but if you haven't, my addy is soireadthisbooktoday@earthlink.net Nook, Kindle, or EPub, anything works!"
Hi Leiah, Thanks for offering to review - I've still got spare copies and have just emailed you. Any problems, let me know - I hope you enjoy it!


So, I Read This Book Today (leiahingolden) | 38 comments Great! Looking forward to it!
Leiah


So, I Read This Book Today (leiahingolden) | 38 comments Just finished "Good Enough To Share." Totally enjoyed it!!! If you like erotic fiction with a lot more to it than just the 'erotic' part, the characters in this book will charm you. They are damaged yet strong, and they really touched my heart on many levels. Watch for it when it comes out!


message 15: by Zara (new)

Zara Stoneley | 9 comments Leiah wrote: "Just finished "Good Enough To Share." Totally enjoyed it!!! If you like erotic fiction with a lot more to it than just the 'erotic' part, the characters in this book will charm you. They are damage..."

I'm so pleased you enjoyed it Leiah, thank you! I'm a very happy author :-)


message 16: by Daria (new)

Daria (dariabriand) | 35 comments smiles if this is still avail. id like to read and review please. PDF dariabriand@yahoo.com


message 17: by Zara (new)

Zara Stoneley | 9 comments Daria wrote: "smiles if this is still avail. id like to read and review please. PDF dariabriand@yahoo.com"
You've snagged the last copy!! Thank you :-) I've just sent you an email - any problems please let me know. Hope you enjoy it!


message 18: by Daria (new)

Daria (dariabriand) | 35 comments thanks got it!


message 20: by Zara (new)

Zara Stoneley | 9 comments Daria wrote: "Finished with Good Enough to Share (Good Enough #1) by Zara Stoneley

my Review
http://www.goodreads.com/review/edit/...

word press
http://dariabriand.wordpress.com/2013......"


Thanks for reviewing Daria.


back to top