The Wide Web of Friends in YA Books discussion

Music > Favorite Music

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Rachel (starjoy899) | 842 comments Mod
What's yours?

message 2: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Meiyu=Lala Girl&Grammar Girl♥Imagine Dragons♫ wrote: "Indie Rock=Imagine dragons!!!!!"

I <3 Imagine dragons, Taylor Swift, Cher Loyd, musical soundtrack to the Broadway show Wicked, and Penatonix.

message 3: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Really? Never heard of them.

message 4: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Ohhhhhhhhh! Hall of fame definatly rings a bell.

message 5: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

:D

message 6: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Like Won-Won!!!!! :D

message 7: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

JK He's English

message 8: by Sapir (new)

Sapir | 8 comments I love anything pop!! My favorite artists are Ed Sheeran, 1D (as you can see... lol), Avril Lavigne, Cher Lloyd, Taylor Swift, Rihannah and David Guetta.

message 9: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Sapir wrote: "I love anything pop!! My favorite artists are Ed Sheeran, 1D (as you can see... lol), Avril Lavigne, Cher Lloyd, Taylor Swift, Rihannah and David Guetta."

I <3 Cher Loyd, Taylor Swift, B.O.B., Kelly Clarkson, Chris Brown, Hunter Hayes, OWL City, Penatonix, and Afro Blue.

message 10: by Florentina (new)

Florentina (flo3241) | 1 comments Genre: Heavy metal, metal, hardcore, post hardcore, rock, indie rock, country(sometimes),Electra, punk, pop punk, post punk basically any heavy song...

I have loads of bands i love...but if am asked about the ones i mostly listen to then they Paramore, sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, lost prophet, Of monster and men, the passenger, the boxer rebellion, crystal castle, we the kings,blind pilot, Jakes Bugg (love him), imagine dragons, halestorm, machinae supremacy i can go on forever so am just gonna stop....

message 11: by sim (new)

sim | 156 comments Ooh let's see. I have a looong list!
But mostly Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Eminem, Enrique, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Green Day, imagine dragons, some TS, Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Avenged Sevenfold (kinda), Ke$ha...and I could name a thousand more! :D

message 12: by Ella (new)

Ella I love classical music! (Especially baroque.) My favorite piece is probably Bach's Concerto for Two Violins (aka Bach Double).
In addition to that, I love Christian Alternative. And Jackie Evancho. And ABBA.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I like One Direction, Taylor Swift, Little Mix, Britt Nicole, Bridgit Mendler, and kinda Cher Lloyd.

message 14: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 8842 comments Mod
Idk why but I really love Hurricane by Bridgit Mendler. I think it's because I kept listening to that song while studying for finals. I like One Direction. Imagine Dragons is amazing :) Radioactive is my addiction (It's all The Host movie's fault!) Taylor Swift, 22 :)

message 15: by Rachel , The Attentive One (last edited Jul 20, 2013 07:41PM) (new)

Oh and by the Fallout Boys, I must include My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up) It's all The Originals tv show commercial's fault!

message 16: by Emilie (new)

Emilie SOOOO many but all of them fall under these categories: Classic Rock and Country:)
I love: The Beach Boys, Guns & Roses, Hunter Hayes, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, The Beatles, Elton John, Counting Crows, Butthole Surfers, Brad Paisley, Don McLean, George Strait. Etc.

message 17: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I love Imagine Dragons... :) Radioactive is the only song that I listen to while I run at the gym. It's just so awesome!! And it was in The Host movie so obviously I must fall in love with the song like I did with the book.

message 18: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Emilie wrote: "SOOOO many but all of them fall under these categories: Classic Rock and Country:)
I love: The Beach Boys, Guns & Roses, Hunter Hayes, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, The Beatles, Elton John, Co..."

Guns & Roses. The Beatles. The Beach Boys. Carrie Underwood. Hunter Hayes. <3 <3

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel: I like Hurricane, too!!!

message 20: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Now I am in love with Demons by Imagine Dragon and Blurred Lines.

message 21: by sim (new)

sim | 156 comments Rachel wrote: "I love Imagine Dragons... :) Radioactive is the only song that I listen to while I run at the gym. It's just so awesome!! And it was in The Host movie so obviously I must fall in love with the song..."

I was obsessed with Radioactive at one point of time! Have you listened to What if the storm ends by Snow Patrol?

message 22: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Yes :) I love that song... I am still stuck on Demons and Blurred Lines more tho... Dancing on my bed, dancing on the table, dancing on a chair, blasting it through the house speakers, yeah I'm obsessed.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a dream that I went to a fair, and saw Taylor Swift. I was with my friends, and we got to hang out with her alone. Taylor taught we a karate move. ;P

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

*me

message 25: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Don't laugh. I'm listening to Sexyback right now ;)

message 26: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Ndaba | 91 comments I'm obsessed with Ed Sheeran sooo much & Bon Jovi (Wanted, Dead or Alive). But I love everything from Jay Z, Solange, The Civil Wars, Imagine Dragons, The Middle East (huge indie fan), Sara Bareilles, Emeli Sande, Kanye West, Miley Cyrus, Justin Timberlake, Erykah Badu, Christina Perri. Literally I listen to Everything.

message 27: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Oh yeah! Timberlake !! Kanye, Cyrus, Jay Z (why must I keep listening to Empire State of Mind?), Imagine Dragons.

message 28: by hanaa (new)

hanaa (coffeeshopcorner) Imagine Dragons, The Pretty Reckless, Bruno Mars, Adele, Chester See, Christina Grimmie.. I listen to Kpop a lot too.

message 29: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Ndaba | 91 comments I <3 Same Love by Macklemore. Beautiful song. & Cameron by Jillette Johnson.

message 30: by alicia. (new)

alicia.  ☁     | 1 comments Imagine Dragons, Taylor Swift, Owl City, Miley Cyrus, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran >3, Lana Del Ray, Skylar Grey, Rihanna, Avril Lavigne, P!nk, Jay Z, Christina Perri, Demi Lovato, Ryan & Macklemore. Many many more.................

message 31: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I love Same Love!

message 32: by Allie (new)

Allie I absolutely love He is We and Every Avenue....but almost no one has ever heard of them. They are awesome though, especially He is We.

message 33: by Erica (last edited Aug 11, 2013 02:47PM) (new)

Erica (ericaevernight) | 912 comments Lana Del Rey, Metric, Silversun Pickups, Muse, the yeah yeah yeahs, Hope,Christina Perry,xxyyxx, Skylar grey, Robyn,and Florence and the Machine.

message 34: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I am in love with Katy Perry's new song, Roar! It's just so good!!!!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't heard it yet. :)

message 36: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Listen to it. Pure amazingness.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I will. It seems like a ton of singles (& Cds) are coming out this time of year.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg I'm so glad to know im not the only one that likes the old guys.... I LOVE Guns N' Roses and Queen and Journey and Generation X and billy Joel and Bioly Idol and The Beach boys and The Beatles and Def Leppard and Aersomith and Pink Floyd and Genesis and The Doors and Elton John and Fountains of Wayne and The Who and Lynyrd Skynyrd and Led Zeppelin and Mötley Crüe and I could seriously go on and on and on.

And then I LOVEEEEEEE FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER LIKE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

message 39: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

5SOS. Quite good Dominique!!! Thanks for making me check them out. I'd heard of them but never listened until now!

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

THANK YOU RR YOU ARE WONDERFUL FOR CHECKING THEM OUT
I AM THEIR BIGGEST FANGIRL EVER
I even gave a goodreads group on here. It's very tiny because 5sos is not that big yet but.

message 41: by Rachel , The Attentive One (last edited Aug 15, 2013 11:18PM) (new)

Haha I think you are obsessed with 5SOS!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

ISERIOUSLY AM. It's bad. I have a Fanfiction and an rp and I dream about Michael all the time and I think about him all the time and I always stalk them on YouTube and I'm soooo excited for their new album which is supposed to come out by the en of the year and I know like everything about all of them and just. Omg.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

YES OMG. OMGOMGOMG. I'm like so happy I love 5sos fans. Do you have a favorite song or favorite boy??

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha Michael is my absolute favorite and I don't know very many Cal girls unfortunately ;((( Calum is a great guy too, seriously. And Ashton baby is a adorable. Yeah, those two songs are probably their most famous. Their album is supposed to come out by the end of this year. And you are welcome to join my 5sos group :P

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Same. ♥♥♥

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

@Rachel: (about roar) it's so good! I didn't think it would be, but it is.

Julia Griffis - The Romance Bibliophile (theromancebibliophile) I love pop and country music, but I like pretty much any music (except rap) that has a good and bumpy beat to it.

message 48: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Audrey wrote: "@Rachel: (about roar) it's so good! I didn't think it would be, but it is."

Isn't it awesome!?

message 49: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Julia Herondale wrote: "I love pop and country music, but I like pretty much any music (except rap) that has a good and bumpy beat to it."

Same, rap gives me a headache...

« previous 1