The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5) The Last Olympian question

Do you think about Percy Jackson books a lot?
Katelyn Katelyn Jun 09, 2013 08:22AM
My mom talking to me about pursuing my dreams: You become what you think about most of the time!
*my face lights up* : I BECOME A DEMIGOD?!
Mom: *Facepalm*

It has taken over my life.

Haha, awesome. My family gets mad at me because I link everything to Percy Jackson, Doctor Who, or Assassin's Creed. I can make a reference for anything! :)

deleted member Jun 09, 2013 11:17AM   1 vote
How can you NOT think about the PJO or HoO books a lot?

I can't wait untill October........ What happens after they fall of the cliff

Hari Prasannah son of Athena here...
Aug 23, 2013 08:42AM

I would become a demigod, I own all the Percy Jackson and whenever the next one comes out I buy it straight away, I am in love with the books... Have you guys seen the Sea Of Monsters movie yet?

deleted member Jun 09, 2013 08:04PM   0 votes
I day dream all the time about PJO and HoO!!!

deleted member Aug 22, 2013 03:59PM   0 votes
Haha yes! I obsess over it, just like my freinds. We actually had a huge fight over camp half blood or the camp in hoo. ( written this way to keep out spoilers for the non there yet people)

Hari Prasannah my big brother i always have a fight between camp half-blood(myself) and camp Jupiter(my bro).
Aug 23, 2013 08:46AM · flag

Yes! But I try to hide that to my family and friends, they have already stand my addiction to Harry Potter, this would be too much for them (:

Yeah, since the house of hades is coming out in just 2 days, I tend to think about PJO a lot. I even had a dream about it yesterday. That's kind of weird... Maybe I'm a demigod and I didn't notice who my satyr is?

Katelyn wrote: "My mom talking to me about pursuing my dreams: You become what you think about most of the time!
*my face lights up* : I BECOME A DEMIGOD?!
Mom: *Facepalm*"

That's kind of funny. I would become...a warrior-y princess.

Most of the time.

I do.

Why Not?

Yeah! Definitely, I'm planning to re-read the whole series at the end of this month.

This is all I think about cx