Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Against both sides Housing > Drakonnan's Dungeon

Comments Showing 1-50 of 148 (148 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where he tortures his prisoners until they give him what he wants- or they die. Or he just kills them later.

message 2: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan appeared, secured the captain in chains, and waited.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir's eye fluttered open as he looked up. He struggled to break free, but he couldn't. He was chained. Oh, the stupidity of him!

message 4: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Hello, Elrohir. Welcome to my home." Drakonnan said, chuckling. He was going to squeeze every drop of information this man had.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who are you?" Elrohir questioned, not frightened. He was brave and he knew it, so he was going to stick to it.

message 6: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I am Drakonnan Rolexor, and for however long it takes, this is your home." Drakonnan said, sending images of flames into the mind of the elf.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir squinted and flinched as he saw flames appear in his mind. "What- do-you-mean?" He gasped.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth's voice came into Drakonnan's mind. I need to get something sorted out. I'll contact you as soon as I can.

message 9: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "However long it takes... to get my information." Drakonnan said, grinning evilly. That's fine.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you want from me?" Elrohir spat as he struggled against the chains.

Involuntarily, Elizabeth sent out a distress signal of mixed sadness, anxiety, and loss. This will take longer than I expected, I'm sorry.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She sent out a message to her host after leaving the pub. I'll be back in a few minutes, where should I meet you?

message 12: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I want to know every weakness in the city, all the guard positions, everything." Drakonnan said, laughing.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir said, smiling, "Good luck with that."

message 14: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Thanks." Drakonnan said. he lit a small fire below Elrohir's feet, the flames rising slowly.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir frowned, and grimaced as the fire crawled its way through his leather boots. And acrid smell filled the air. He grunted, and felt the fire lick his bare feet. "Argh!" he scremed. "Argh! TURN IT OFF!"

message 16: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "What was that?" Drakonnan said, flames lowering. "Anything you want to say?" Drakonnan's eyes gleamed.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"PLEASE!" The elf screamed. "PLEASE, TURN IT OFF!" The flame was horrendously hot. The tears in his eyes, he shouted, "i wil tell you. Please."

message 18: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan snapped, and the flames disappeared. "Well? Speak, good elf. I'm listening." He said, smirking.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Breathing hard, he said, "I am not on their side. I am general only because I was raised here, and kidnapped. I know every passageway in this village. There are three exits. One in the pub, another in the well at the executions square, and another on the border of Guildenstar and this land. They are kept hidden and can only be revealed by speaking Elvish. There are guards all over the village, they are just kept in disguise to mix in with the others. That's all I know."

message 20: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I see..." Drakonnan said, scratching his chin. "Battle plans for the war?" He asked.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir said, "Marriage of the Guildenstar princess. Then war."

ELizabeth's thoughts: Elizabeth cautiously entered the execution square. She sat down in the snow and flipped through her book to page 221. She felt guilty about it, but nevertheless she had to live up to her expected standards.

Demons
This race of creatures is the most evil of them all. Demons are treacherous, evil people who take pleasure in hearing the pain of others. They are masters at Physical and Psychological torture.
A demon is said to have been born from the fires of hell itself.
Demons have a fiery temper, and often have hypnotising eyes and can penetrate and envelop one's mind in darkness.
All this sounded too familiar to Elizabeth, but she didn't want to believe it. Little did she know that Drakonnan could see everything she could. That was all that was written on the page. Only underneath it, in messy red scrawl, was the words, "BEWARE. Never strike a deal with a demon. BEWARE." heart pounding, she leapt to her feet and sprinted to the castle of her host.

message 22: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Damn! She read the page! I should've ripped it out of that book." Drakonnan growled, stomping out of the door, leaving his prisoner hanging.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir sighed. What had he gotten himself into?

message 24: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((To the fort?))

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2013 11:14AM) (new)

(yup)

message 26: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Jun 10, 2013 11:04AM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 65 comments Mara and Salazar had been watching the Demon Drakonnan for a long time, anticipating that he would use the coming conflict as a means for some evil scheme of his making. As a Ranger, Salazar had watched many beings whom any other person would pass by. He knew things, people, things about people, that others couldn't imagine. And he had been particularly suspicious of Drakonnan.

So Mara and he had been preparing to deal with him for a long time, training themselves to keep their minds blank so as not to be read or detected. Training themselves to memorize what they would have to say, and stick to the plan, mindlessly. To act without thinking, counter intuitive though that is, and when caught in a moment of surprise where thought can't be helped, to fall back on reciting in thought 'Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any wool? Yes Sir, yes Sir, three bags full.' But now, with Drakonnan's sudden activity with the princess, the jester, and the elven guard, things had gotten serious. A Ranger and a Ranger's friend and partner had the job of protecting and keeping peace. Salazar, now, having seen the jester with this demon, was on his way at great speed to warn both Kings of his untrustworthiness. And Mara was here to take care of this elven guard.

Pixies are small. They fly. They are perfect for slipping deep into a being's fortress undetected. They can wriggle through key holes, and slip through cracks in walls. And that is how she had gotten herself here.

Mara squeezed through an unassuming crack in the dungeon wall, mind dutifully blank as she looked at the elf and asked him hurriedly "Have you told him anything?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir looked up, his eyes swollen from weeping the previous night. "Yes," he admitted.

message 28: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan laughed, watching the scene through Elrohir's eyes. Thepixie hadn't thought of that, had she?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir winced as he felt a familiar presence in his mind. "Go," he said croakily to the pixie. "Leave-" He was interrupted by a sudden fit of coughing. "The Dark Lord se-sees all..." His voice was thick with blood, his light hair matted and stained with sorrow and agony.

message 30: by Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (last edited Jun 10, 2013 05:57PM) (new)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 65 comments No, she hadn't thought of that. She would have expected Elrohir to have given more of a fight. "How much did you tell him?- What did you tell him?" She persisted, her voice commanding and urgent, rising almost to a shout. She still operated on instinct, and not thought.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"The tunnelwork underneath the city. The three doors that lead out of the tunnels." It was all, so he stopped, taken over by a fit of coughing. Blood dribbled form his mouth.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) | 65 comments She looked him up and down quickly, taking it all in. And then, true to plan, she disappeared into the crack in the wall from whence she came. She could not afford even a slight deviation from the necessary tasks, could not offer any words of comfort, for that would require thought, and thought this close to the demon could prove to be a costly commodity. Hopefully the elf would derive some peace from the fact that he had done some part to help the people he had betrayed.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Elrohir closed his eyes and drifted off.

message 34: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio dragged Elizabeth into the dungeon, where he put her against the wall. He waited for her to wake up.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2013 10:01PM) (new)

Elizabeth woke up, and looked around her. She was in a cell with the demon, Leo. "What do you want?"

message 36: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "Nothing.." he smirked before disappearing into darkness.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you want from me?" She repeated, the tears were coming because of the pain. She groaned and scrabbled away from him.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then why are you doing this?" She demanded.

message 39: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio frowned at her pain. He wasn't causing it, only a little bit of mental pain. His form reappeared and he sank to the floor, the good side returning. He punched the wall and leaned his head on his arm.

message 40: by India (new)

India Tessa listened to Elizabeths screams trying to stay hidden. Trying to plan her next move.

message 41: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "Because.. Of.. It is my true nature young lady." he grinned.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth stood up, gripping the bars of her cell. "GET-ME-OUT of HERE!" She shouted.

message 43: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio covered her mouth with his hand and held her arms behind her back. "Now now.. None of that." he smirked.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth flinched and slapped the demon accross the face through the bars.

message 45: by India (new)

India Tessa drew out her longbow. Making a noise, trying to keep quiet.

message 46: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments Lio smiled, not even feeling the pain.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth tried to move, but her pinned her arms behind her back right after she slapped him. SHe made a muffled sound.

message 48: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 704 comments "Stop squirming and I might just let you go." He snarled into her ear.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She didn't heed his advice, just continued trying to free herself from his iron grip, her large gren eyes round with fear.

message 50: by India (new)

India Tessa took the shot that was directed in the middle of his back.

« previous 1 3