Medieval Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Against both sides Housing > Drakonnan's Fortress

Comments Showing 1-50 of 730 (730 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2013 07:20AM) (new)

Here the demon lives.

message 2: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan appeared on a platform in his throne room, carrying Elizabeth. The platform was emblazoned with an upside down pentagram. He smiled, walking down a hallway.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth said something, the barely audible sound tearing itself from her sleep-ridden lips. Her head throbbed, but she knew- or she thought- she was in safe hands.

message 4: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan smiled as he continued down the hall, walking to a large door. It opened on its own, creaking slightly. Inside the room was a lavish bed, some chairs and a few wardrobes. He laid her down on the bed and sat in one of the chairs, plotting while he waited for her to awaken.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth groaned as she woke up. He heavy eyelids fluttered open, revealing an emerald and frightened gazed. She turned back to her acquaintance. "Thank you for taking care of me," she said.

message 6: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "You are welcome, my dear, but I assume you'll want to set out the terms of our... partnership." Drakonnan said, smiling widely. His red eyes gleaming with mischief. Soon, both the kingdoms would clash, and he would make it so both were the losers, so he came out on top.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"What are they?" Elizabeth asked, now starting to trust him more and more.
((do you think, once she completely trusts him, he breaks her trust and uses her as part of his plan? And she objects rudely so her holds her prisoner and tortures her?))

message 8: by Drax (last edited Jun 09, 2013 07:45AM) (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Maybe, I was thinking more of the lines of, he actually begins to like her.)) Drakonnan waved his hand, and a scroll appeared in a mass of fire. He handed it to her. It read,

Party A, Elizabeth Dain, will forever be intertwined with party B, Drakonnan Rolexor. Party A, will become a vital part in Drakonnan's plans. Party A, in return, will become freed from the bounds of royalty, and will be able to live with Drakonnan as long as she cares to, and Drakonnan will protect Party A's best interests. Signature required in blood.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((sounds good with me!))

Elizabeth looked at the fiery scroll and read it several timed to make sure it made absolute snese. It was not completely as she had wanted it to be, but the part about being free from royalty sounded good enough. She handed him her hand. "Do it," she said plainly.

message 10: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan pulled her hand up to his sharp canine, and bit lightly, drawing blood. "All set, just need your signature." He said, mind racing. A royal of one of the kingdoms, on his side.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth took another look at he last line; Signature required in blood. She was sure she did not wince in front of him as he bit her. Sick at the idea, she took a quill he handed her, dipped the nib into the small pool of blood forming in her hand, and signed the contract. It may have been one of the most difficult decisions of her life.

message 12: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan smiled, the tattoo on theleft side of his face shined, and an exact copy of it appeared on hers.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth gasped as she felt her face glow. Looking in the mirror, she could see it- a faint tattoo, barely visible, almost melting into her skin. It stopped glowing.

message 14: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Now, if you would like to sleep,my bed is also yours." Drakonnan said. "I need to attend to something in the throne room." He walked towards the door.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you," she said, gratefully. She was worn out, and kicked off her boots, put them at the foot of the bed, and wiggled under the blanket, leaving half of the bed for her host. Drakinnan gently removed her cloak from her shoulders and pulled the covers up to her chin as she did so. Elizabeth closed her eyes as her head fell back onto a pillow. "Thank you," she mumbled, and soon she slipped into a deep slumber.

message 16: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan walked into his throne room and sat on his throne. An imge of Lucifer appeared, and Drakonnan gave a detailed report of his first day here.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth awoke in the middle of the night. It was getting cold, so she pulled the covers further up. Bad dreams... She shivered.

message 18: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan walked into the bedroom, finished with his report. He saw Elizabeth awake and frowned. "Everything alright?" He asked.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth looked up at him, and nodded. "Yes. Just- just having bad dreams. But don't worry, it's a regular thing for me."

message 20: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan actually looked worried. "Alright." He said, removing his cloak and boots. He climbed into the opposite side of the bed.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth squirmed slightly away from him, to give him space. She didn't need much, she had a small build. She smiled at him, then fixed her eyes on the ceiling and waited for time to pass and rock her into a world of dreams.

message 22: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan didn't really need sleep, but he enjoyed it. He nodded off quietly.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth slowly drifted off. She hated to admit it, but she was tired to death. She closed her eyes and a series of horrific memories sped through her mind, but she got through the worst of it.

*The following morning*

message 24: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Back)) Drakonnan awakened, yawning softly. He wondered what to do right now. Kill, maim, burn something, so many choices.

message 25: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2013 09:21AM) (new)

((had fun? :) ))
Elizabeth stirred as the sun hit her closed eyelids, causing the light reaching her eyes to become brighter. SHe stifled a yawn, rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, and sat up. She leaned against the pillows and said, looking at her 'friend', "Good morning, Sir."

message 26: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Yes.))
"Good morning, Elizabeth." Drakonnan replied, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. He stood, and walked over to the door.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"So," Elizabeth siad, getting up and pulling her cloak over her shoulders, for it was chilly, "any plans for today?"

message 28: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I have a few people to see." Drakonnan said. ((Is there a guard captain.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((nope))

"Mhm," she said, and bent down to pick up her pack. "I'll probably be reading this-" se showed him the book she had taken. It was a heavy volume, with a red leather cover. On the front was embossed in gold lettering 'Fabulous and Fantastical Creatures'. She shrugged. "It'll help me on my travels. I have plans, but they won't be active until a while..."

message 30: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan eyed the book. "Fine, but don't read page 221." He said. ((Can you play one?)) He put his cloak on.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure))

"Why not?" Elizabeth asked, curious. Her hands were itching to open it up to page 221.

message 32: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I wouldn't advise it." Drakonnan said. HE was on that page. He disappeared in a mass of fire. ((Going to somewhere with guards.))

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2013 09:39AM) (new)

"Ok," ELizabeth said, and leafed to the first page- 'Pegasi.'

((k u pick where i'l make him))

message 34: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Execution square I guess. Have her read page 221 eventually.))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth stood up, with the book under her arm, and walked out.
((Bloody warthog's pub, ella))

message 36: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2013 11:14AM) (new)

Elizabeth sprinted into the castle, bumping into Drakonnan. She was frightened like hell.

message 37: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan dragged Elizabeth into the room, and growled. "Why did you read the page!? I specifically asked you not to!" He said, eyes filled with rage.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth backed up against the wall as he cornered her. "Dont-" she frowned, thinking of something to say. She could pose not threat. She was at loss for words. "I'm sorry," she wispere, her voice barely audible.

message 39: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan sighed, calming down. "It's fine. Don't worry about it." He said softly.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth hugged him tightly. "I'm really sorry," she wept.

message 41: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "It's fine, I'm sorry that I didn't tell you. I'm a demon." Drakonnan said, for some reason, not feeling very evil. He hugged her back.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth closed her eyes as they hugged, feeling warm and comfortable for the first time since he had run away. "Don't apologize," she said softly.

message 43: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drakonnan held her, astounded that she still trusted him. Normally, they'd try to kill him right about now, and he'd burn them alive. But for some reason, he didn't feel like it.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why are you so nice to me?" She asked, though her voice was muffled as he held her.

message 45: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I'm not. "I'm not a nice guy. In fact, I'm planning on killing almost everyone you know." Drakonnan said, telling the truth.

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2013 11:35AM) (new)

déithe flew down and landed behind Elizabeth.

message 47: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) ((Who?))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"No," ELizabeth pulled awya, shocked and terrified. Her hands were shaking. The book fell to the floor with a loud thud. "Valshe? Deithe? Garon? Dimitris? Mother? Father? Even Polaris, my horse? Rebekah, Meredith?" She looked him fiercely in the eye. "In any case, kill me first or instead, or torture me to your heart's content. Please. Spare them." A tear rolled down her cheek. "Take my life. I'm giving it to you in exchange."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Even the boy from the bar?" She asked, thinking about the stable boy. He just wouldn't get out of her head.

message 50: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "I have your life, and I don't know who half those people are." Drakonnan said, frowning, "How do I kill people I don't know, so don't worry about it."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15