Pamela Clare ~ Fan Group discussion

Extreme Exposure (I-Team, #1)
This topic is about Extreme Exposure
Group & Buddy Reads > I-Team Group Read - Extreme Exposure June 25th (Spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (last edited Jun 09, 2013 10:02AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 817 comments Mod
Group Read of the I-Team series, starting with Extreme Exposure. Official start date is June 25th (subject to change).

It's been years since her child's father dumped her, and since then Kara McMillan has kept men at bay - although every day she aches more for a lover's touch. But to get that, the hard-boiled journalist must become vulnerable - a feeling she vowed never to have again.

With his dangerous good looks, charm, and power, Senator Reece Sheridan could have just about any woman he sets his piercing eyes on. But he's intrigued by only one. This Kara, this gutsy investigative reporter, has a sensuality that arouses him to no end. If she's a firebrand in print, he guesses, she must be just as fiery in bed...

But this is no fling. A sudden political scandal - and attempts on Kara's life - could very well drive them apart. Or maybe, just maybe, adversity could draw them into a bond even more intense than their steamy sexual embraces.

message 2: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 1381 comments Mod
When should we begin?

message 3: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

What do you have going on? I'm good with just about any time.

message 4: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

I'm always swamped, especially right now, but set it up, send out announcements, and ill be there. Though, to give people time to pencil it in, maybe a week or two?

message 5: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

okey dokey ☺

message 6: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Looks fantastic!

Sandra Hoover (sandrahoover) I'm in! Just purchased it for my Kindle...I have not read this series so I'm excited! I love her historical books.

Diane | 14 comments Sounds fun! I'm in!

Jane (scribblerjane) Just finished reading the current I-Team books 2 week's pass, but I'm ready to pick it up again!

message 10: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

I never get tired of these books ☺

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 6 comments I've read this one, but haven't gotten to the rest of the series. I'll reread this and join in :)

Anne OK (anne-ok) | 51 comments Count me in. It's been awhile since I've read the beginning books in the I-Team series and sounds like a fun group read.

message 13: by Trish (new)

Trish (taclaussen) I'm on vacation starting on Wednesday - will download and have good reading material while I'm traveling from Nassau to Utah!

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ I'm in!! I reread not long ago but I have no problem rereading again :))

❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️ Sandra (S. D. Taylor) *Starshine* wrote: "I'm in! Just purchased it for my Kindle...I have not read this series so I'm excited! I love her historical books."

You will love this series Sandra!!!!

Sandra Hoover (sandrahoover) I'm sure I will, Dorsey...I love Pamela Clare just from reading her Historical Romances. I'm excited about Extreme Exposure and the I-Team books!

Steamywindows♥♫ (steamywindows) | 21 comments This time frame works for me. I haven't read this one yet so would love to join you if I may. Are there rules to this? Read ahead, don't read ahead....anything?

message 18: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nah, not much on rules here. Read and discuss. Comment as desired. Rave or rant, etc... Just be courtesy ☺

message 19: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Steamywindows♥♫ wrote: "This time frame works for me. I haven't read this one yet so would love to join you if I may. Are there rules to this? Read ahead, don't read ahead....anything?"

We're starting on the 25th, so no spoilers before then, for sure. It'll last the month of July, I think. Not sure. We'll check with Pamela since she's hosting his one.

message 20: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "Nah, not much on rules here. Read and discuss. Comment as desired. Rave or rant, etc... Just be courtesy ☺"

Awesome!

message 21: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Oh, yeah, what Dhes says! No spoilers before the 25th ☺

Yirong | 3 comments Good idea. I finished the first one years ago. I'm happy to read them again.

Desiree M ~*~*~ LiveReadCollect (livereadcollect) | 4 comments I've been contemplating rereading this series in anticipation of the new book. So I'd love to be a part of this reread. :)

Are we also going to read the short stories in the series (Heaven Can't Wait and Skin Deep) or just the full length novels?

message 24: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

I'm planning to reread them all.

message 25: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

I have them all so I guess whoever is interested can do them all.

Lady Heather  (_ladyheather_) | 10 comments I'm in too :)
Love this series, and can't wait to do a re-read (including the novellas).

Desiree M ~*~*~ LiveReadCollect (livereadcollect) | 4 comments Thanks, I was planning on rereading them already but I didn't know if as a group we would. :D Looking forward to starting soon.

message 28: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

WooHoo! Not much longer to wait so I can read this again!

message 29: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

I know, right?? I'm excited!

message 30: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Two more days!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! I'm going to get my copy out today and have it waiting for me. hehe

BTW, how long will it take most everyone to read this? I ask so I can figure out when we need to get the second book ready to go. Plus I know people have other books they will want to squeeze in. Me, I'll probably just go ahead and pop 'em off one after the other. lol.

message 31: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

For me, about a couple days.

message 32: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Should we try for each book maybe 3 weeks apart? More? Less?

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 6 comments I've decided I'm going to have to back out of this :( I start a new job on August 5 and I have to pack and move before I start it. If I have time, I'll try to read and talk with y'all, but I'm not sure I'll have time :(

message 34: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ah, Susan, that's a bummer but I understand. Sometimes RL gets in the way of our reading. :(

message 35: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

But congrats on the new job!

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 6 comments Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "But congrats on the new job!"

thanks! I'm excited about it :) I'll be teaching 6th grade reading, language arts and social studies :)

message 37: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Great!

My baby will be going into 8th grade next year. But I remember 6th grade. The drama begins!

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 6 comments My baby will be in 6th, but not going to the school I will be teaching at LOL I have one going into 8th grade as well. I am not sure I will live through a whole year of 22 6th graders and their drama LOL

message 39: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "Should we try for each book maybe 3 weeks apart? More? Less?"

I'd go 3 weeks, I think.

message 40: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

OH MY! And mine is one of the most dramatic! I KNOW I wasn't dramatic like that when I was that age. In fact I avoided drama. Everything is drama to her.

Susan (susayq ~) (susayq) | 6 comments Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "OH MY! And mine is one of the most dramatic! I KNOW I wasn't dramatic like that when I was that age. In fact I avoided drama. Everything is drama to her."

My 8th grader is drama...and boys. She drives me crazy with all the talk about boys. I don't remember being that boy crazy at her age. Or ever LOL

message 42: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

UniquelyMoi *Dhestiny* BlithelyBookish wrote: "Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "Should we try for each book maybe 3 weeks apart? More? Less?"

I'd go 3 weeks, I think."

okay!

message 43: by Desiree M ~*~*~ (last edited Jun 23, 2013 09:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Desiree M ~*~*~ LiveReadCollect (livereadcollect) | 4 comments Three weeks apart is a good number.

Normally it'd take me less than week to finish a book but with my fuller schedule and less free time it takes me a bit longer. So 3 weeks sounds great.

Can hardly wait to start, looking forward to this reread.

message 44: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Tomorrow! Woot!!

Sandra Hoover (sandrahoover) Three weeks sounds good. I usually read a book within a couple of days but I have several books to read for book reviews and all right now. Excited to start!

message 46: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Okay, so 3 weeks it is!

message 47: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

I started it! hehehehehehe

message 48: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, They're All Mine! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lol! I'm right behind you!

message 49: by Pamela(AllHoney), Julian, Marc, and Zach are MINE! (new) - rated it 5 stars

Malibu Melanie ☺

message 50: by Jane (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jane (scribblerjane) Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "I started it! hehehehehehe"

haha, the excited jittery laughs. I think I will share it once I start it too!
Is there going to be a separate discussion thread or are we sticking with this?

« previous 1