Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

ARCHIVES > I'll Be Away For Awhile...

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Dear all,

Due to an unexpected turn of event, I'm going to be away for a few weeks. If everything goes according to plan, I'll be back around 25.

Normally the threads for Copycat challenge are up and ready for everyone to sign up on 15 of each month. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get access to the internet by then. So be patient, ok? I'll make sure we are going to have July Copycat thread as soon as possible.

I'm terribly sorry for all the buddy reads I have signed up, either the ones that have started already and will start within the next 2 or 3 weeks. I'm going to bail on you guys :( I had no idea this would happen when I signed up. You guys go ahead and read those books. I'm bringing my ereader with me, so I'll be reading (some of) them too. Just I can't post any comments.

One more thing, if you have any problems with anything in the group, you should contact Jacquelyn. I'm sure she'll be happy to help.

Y'all behave while I'm gone :)

Love

Gisbelle

message 2: by Mehsi (last edited Jun 09, 2013 06:33AM) (new)

Mehsi | 26632 comments Hello Gisbelle, good luck with everything, hope everything will be fine and going ok. We will miss you, see you back around the 25th.

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Gis, you do what you have to do. Do NOT worry about Copy Cats or the board or whatever. We'll miss you dearly but we understand.

Take care of Gis and we'll be here when you get back.

Hugs, and hope you're ok!

message 4: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Thanks guys! I hate using phone to log in GR. It's so frustrating, but I miss you guys so badly :) I arrived my grandma's on Monday. I'll be back home on Friday to finish packing. Telling you this is my crazy month would be an understatement.

message 5: by Trisha, lives on coffee (new)

Trisha | 31438 comments Good luck Gisbelle and I hope everything goes well!

Don't you stress about us! we'll be good

If I can help in any way, Just holler! :D

message 6: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Thanks Trisha! Everything is fine over here.

message 7: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5197 comments Good luck Gisbelle

message 8: by Ally (new)

Ally (bookishally) | 443 comments I'll miss you Gisbelle! I hope everything is well and that you're doing okay. Let me (or any other member, I'm sure) know if you need anything and we'll do our best to help you!

message 9: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Ally wrote: "I'll miss you Gisbelle! I hope everything is well and that you're doing okay. Let me (or any other member, I'm sure) know if you need anything and we'll do our best to help you!"

You know it!

message 10: by Kathy (last edited Jun 12, 2013 08:02PM) (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Good Luck Gisbelle! Hope everything goes ok on your end! We'll miss you on our buddy read for Unwind (Unwind, #1) by Neal Shusterman ! I hope you at least find time to read and enjoy it!! :D

message 11: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Hi guys! Thanks for being so kind to me :) I'll be back home by tomorrow afternoon.

message 12: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 7950 comments Anything for you Gis!!! :)

message 13: by Becky (new)

Becky (booklovingcoffeeaddict) | 5093 comments Kathy wrote: "Anything for you Gis!!! :)"

Ditto!

message 14: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Same :)

message 15: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments aww :) You guys are the best in the world.

I'll need to finish packing once I get home. But I'll make sure to pack my computer last, so I'll be able to stay online.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Unwind (other topics)