Supernatural City RP discussion

5 views
Role Play Areas > Lunar Forest

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Peter is flying with his dragon wing out. He spots something running and he dives towards it.


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whoa!" Peter yells as he lands in front of a screaming woman. He quickly puts his wings away and says. "It's ok! It's ok. It's me, Peter!"


message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Vampire!" Peter looks around. "Hmm... Maybe thats what..." He looks back at Alanna. "Where did you see the vampire?"


message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Will she eat anyone?"


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"She might need help." He summons his wings.


message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks." Peter flies off.

((Could you post first so I know where to land?))


message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Could I join in? My charrie's already at the lake.))


message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Thanks :) ))


message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Juliet ran in and quickly found a deer, then killed it by cutting off it's air supply. She then dragged it back to the lake.


message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2013 08:04PM) (new)

Peter continues walking from the lake.


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot walks into the forest. He starts looking around.


message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do we have any ideas who this vampire is?"


message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm."
((Should I make a vampire character?))


message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot starts laughing. "Good job. You found the cold blooded murderer himself."


message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot rubs in stomach. "Ow, that was uncalled for."


message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot keeps looking. He spots something shining in the grass. He picks up a necklace. http://i00.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/68...
"I think this belonged to the vampire."


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you know who this belongs to?"


message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmmm, I'll ask around town. See if I can uncover anything. You should go back to the mansion. This could get dangerous."


message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 04, 2013 02:24PM) (new)

Samlot walks off towards the city.


message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot spies a German Shepard out of the corner of his eyes. She had better not be that dog. he thinks to himself.


message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

He looks at her. "Alanna, I told you to go to the mansion."


message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot sighs. "Fine. You can come, but if fighting starts, promise me you will stay back."


message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Let's go to times square." he starts walking.

((I'll start the post there.))


message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((GTG SORRY. I'll post there tomorrow.))


back to top