Read. Sleep. Repeat.'s TBR Takedown discussion

Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)
This topic is about Days of Blood & Starlight
Days of Blood & Starlight > Chapters 1-28

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Octavia (new) - added it

Octavia (octaviah) | 19 comments Mod
So this is where I/we shall rant and rave about chapters 1-28 which will be read from the 10th-15th. :)

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) I got the book! I didn't realize it was this big. O_O

message 3: by Octavia (new) - added it

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) wrote: "I got the book! I didn't realize it was this big. O_O"

Yay!!!! And it is a bit of a monster isn't it?! I've had it on my shelves for so long I guess I forgot how big it was!

message 4: by Octavia (new) - added it

Ok so technically I've only made it to chapter 18 but I can't keep going without letting some of my anguish out! And with that I now say:

description

Why are you doing this to me Laini!?! What did I ever do to deserve for my heart to be slowly ripped out in the first 18 chapters?! Don't get me wrong I LOVE it so far, but gosh this book is grabbing me by the feels and I have 66 chapters to go!

description

Meagan (reviewingwonderland) | 14 comments I'm on chapter 20. WTFFF!!!!!! My emotions have been all over the place. First their dead, then not dead, then dead again. Argh!!!!! Laini what are you doing to me?!

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) I just finished this section and agh! Does anyone else want to punch Thiago in his perfect face?

Meagan (reviewingwonderland) | 14 comments YES!!! I can't believe what he is saying behind Karou's back to the rest of the chimaera! Makes me sick.

message 8: by Octavia (new) - added it

Yes!!! Grr ahhh brrr!!!! (those are the only words I can think of....that's all I got)

Michelle (In Libris Veritas) (shadowrose) Hehe, I'm really hoping Karou gets to at least smack him around.
This one is definitely darker than the first one.