Middle Earth discussion

Discarded Threads > The Entrance Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 203 (203 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where people report to Sauron.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kip stood and received his orders. Nodding he left.
((Sorry if it's short I had to start somewhere))

message 3: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drax dragged Anne by the hair with him. He didn't care about her scratching and punching.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne fought against Drax's grip like a tiger, hissing, and clawing at him, leaving visible red marks on his forearms,

message 5: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drax dragged her in front of a waiting Sauron, and kneeled, cracking Anne's head into the floor softly to make her shut up.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne's vision went abnormally fuzzy and blurred as the spell caster drove her head into the hard stone floor. She screwed her eyes shut, silent tears appearing. She tried to keep her breathing at a normal pace, but it sped up as an immeasurable pain spread through her head.

message 7: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron said some black speech, telling Drax to torture her for a while, in his room. Drax smiled. "Thank you, my lord," he said.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne could feel something wrong with her- the black speech which she could normally understand so well was slipping from her mind... She coughed, blood tailing from her cracked lips.

message 9: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drax lifted her up. "Come on, I didn't hit you that hard," he said, dragging her to his wing of the fort. ((Drax's wing.))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

She spat some blood at his feet and scowled. ((ok))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne jumped from the rooftops having quickly dispatched an orc and stolen his armour which sne now wore. She kneeled before sauron and said in perfect black speeck, "We await yout orders My Lord."

message 12: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Go away," Sauron replied, bored. He was tired of waiting for Drax to feel like killing the people in the woods. It was taking to long.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne growled softly annoyed. she thought hard for a comeback ad so stayed planted there in thought.

message 14: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 14984 comments Mod
((Commenting just so I know when someone posts so I can stalk))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah wrote: "Anne growled softly annoyed. she thought hard for a comeback ad so stayed planted there in thought."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne continued to looka t sauon from under the hood of er cloak, having taken off her helm in false respect to Sauron. The facepaint fiera had used.to disguise er as an orc seemed to be working.

message 18: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) "Go away," Sauron hissed, irritated.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She snorted. "But my Lord, we have spotted brigt side armies coming up from the north. i have heard they plan asurprise attack"

message 20: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron sighed and waved his hand, a few scouting orcs going to see. "Done. Go," he growled, glaring at the orc.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Madelaine ran in, wearing her green leaf armor. She didn't have a helmet on, and she almost glowed. "Miss me, Sauron?" She asked, smirking.

message 22: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

((Anne was sort of doing infiltration here))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh well. She knows. She just has something to prove and show.))

message 24: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Sauron looked at the girl, and his eyes narrowed. He knew that Lena was not Madelaine, and the this woman was an enemy. He snapped, twice, and Drax stepped out from behind the throne, Lena on his arm. "Yo," he said, chuckling.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena was smiling cruelly. Madelaine scowled. "Drax, Drax, Drax. You have no idea who your messing with," Madelaine said, taking a step forward. Her hand was on her sword.

message 26: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Drax tapped his forehead, sighing. He unclipped his scythe from his back, smiling wickedly. "Really? This, my love, and that," he started, pointing his blade at Madelaine, "My target," he finished, unhooking his arm from Lena. He took long strides forward, laughing softly.

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 03, 2013 07:07PM) (new)

"Oh, really Drax? Ever heard of Melkor? Or how about my mother, Varda?" Madelaine laughed this time. "That's right. My mother is, Melkor's greatest fear, and his." She pointed to Sauron with her sword. "I have her blood. I was born of two Valar," she said, smirking at his gawk. She took a few more steps, inching closer.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hullo?))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne gripped madelaines arm and whispered "whatthe heck are you doing?" then se skidded around the corner, and donning her armour, leapt into the tunnels system that was above them. whenever she moved a slight scuffling sound could be heard.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

With a cry she tumbled back to the floor at saurons feet. she hastily stood up and wiped the sweatfrom her face, taking halfherorc makeup off. shesworeloudly, turned o her heel and fled as sauron sent a mass of orcs running after her.

message 32: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

At that moment, Fiera and Ty broke through the trapdoor into the entrance hall. "Shoot, I had no idea this is where that tunnel led," Fiera cursed.

message 33: by Drax (new)

Drax RavenKnight (draxhollowknight) Orcs swarmed past Fiera and Ty, chasing Anne. One stopped and shouted at them, diverting half of the orcs towards the two.

message 34: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Fiera started throwing rocks and sucking the heat out of the orcs' blood, Ty was doing a lot too, flying around and zapping orcs at every side.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne ran s fast as she could whippingouther tiny daggeras she ran she looked back lost her balance and fell smashing into a wall. she collapsed to the floar with a groan.

message 36: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Fiera ran towards Anne, but orcs kept getting in the way. She blew up five or six, nearly getting her head removed in the process.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne got up and startedrunning bt slower. her head throbbed. she turned asharp corner and ran up the stairs to the roof tps. she shot one lastglance at the orcs and then dove off the edge of the fortress.better to commit sucide than to be killed by orcs she thought as she plummeted through the air.

message 38: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

((Ty had better save her...))

Fiera ducked her head and raced after Anne, behind the orcs that were pursuing her.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne could feel her hair whipping her face as she dove straight into the te tops of a small forest.as she plummeted throgh the canopy the banches tore at her faceand hands leaving bleedig gashes. with a thump she collided with the forest flor and lay motionless.

message 40: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Fiera screamed and the orcs simultaneously were incinerated. She ran over to the ledge and looked over the precipice. "Anne!"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She had a crushed arm fve broken ribsand was bleeding everywhere from thefall. she lay unconscious.

message 42: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Fi didn't know how to get down without hurting herself, so she ran right back down the stairs, into another group of orcs. She had the high ground, and she used it.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne was still motionless.

message 44: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

((Drax keeps vanishing, we need someone to fight))

She ran through the hall, then paused to turn around. "Just so you know, we're taking the castle," she said, and ran for the exit.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((yea… :/))

message 46: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

((I'm gtg now, be on later))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok))

message 48: by Glitchieyt (new)

Glitchieyt TTV | 1557 comments Mod
Ty thrusted the sword of Morgoth into the earth, creating a rumble. "Time keep, I sacrifice the time of this emerald in my hand to reverse!" He screamed, and time reversed back a few minutes. Ty jumped in the way and caught Anne before her fall. The emerald in his hand crumbled to dust, part of his hand turned black from the residue.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Anne groaned and woke up in tysrms hundred of feet above the air. "what happened?" she asked wearily.

((hows porthos comingalong Ty?))

message 50: by Glitchieyt (new)

Glitchieyt TTV | 1557 comments Mod
(( Sorry, I won't be able to keep up with that group. As much as I like it, i cant be joining any new ones. ))

"You fell of a cliff, so I used the essence in the emeralds I got from Aule the smith to reverse time and save you." He said, looking for Fiera.

« previous 1 3 4 5