FIFTY SHADES OF GREY discussion

Fifty Shades Talk > What would be a suitable 4th book?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Winchester (echelonmaggotpotter) | 9 comments Mod
Just give your opinions here. A spinoff - Kate and Elliot or Mia and Ethan, Christian's POV, Ana and Christian's kids stories /like 15 years later, etc./
I'd love Christian's POV, but who knows? What's your idea?

message 2: by Ana (new)

Ana (anadelia) | 3 comments Christian's POV would be great as long as is not the repetition of the dialogues, I mean, in a different kind of way, the three books in one and probably what he was wondering alone or other situations that weren't described before. Or what about 15 years later, would Christian be able to suppress the needing of spanking and the red room of pain when his kids turn 15 years old?

message 3: by Milena (new)

Milena | 2 comments Oh definitely Christian's POV .. I so want that ... but 15 years later is also a great option! It would be really interesting!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i would die of happiness for a christian pov of all 3 books, love to get into his head (really liked his pov of the first meeting in freed)
i honestly hated the kid story line in freed (way too earlier and way to twilight)so i wouldn't read anything about there kids, prob Elena the child catcher would be after teddy!
Kate and Elliot r okay but way to much about there relationship for me in the books espec freed
and Mia well apart from being nice and fun loving never did anything interesting enough to warrant a solo book
and now there happily married with kids is there a need for a 4th book?

message 5: by Shana (new)

Shana (kalpashree) | 1 comments Whole 3 books in christian POV...

message 6: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie Tiger glenn | 3 comments Definitely Christians POV!!!