Middle Earth discussion

Discarded Threads > Fortress grounds

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 09, 2013 04:56AM) (new)

Where Sauron's followers are lookout and where enemies plan for attack or are captured.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kip was dropped mercilessly by the birds to the ground. He lay there unconscious for a while, until finally he awoke and groaned slightly at the pain that racked his body. He was bleeding from scratch marks and torn of flesh, from the birds beaks. he hissed as the injures scraped along the ground.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong dismounted the horse at the ground pulling out a sword he crept around the grounds killing anyone he dare speak or try to warn others.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena came out, the skirt of her dress trailing behind her. "Woodsong!" she exclaimed. "So nice of you to join us," she said, smiling sarcastically.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 08, 2013 09:04PM) (new)

Woodsong whipped around a fire lit in his eyes "where is Anne." He growled at her drawing the sword up to eye level his blonde hair wild and out of place he clothes spattered with Orc blood.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

In truth, Anne was hidden behind a boulder, surrounded by Orc guards who knew her very well. They had bound her hands behind her back so tightly with deer hide rope that it cut dep into her wrists, causing blood to run down her hands. They had also gagged her with a foul smelling rag, so she was unable to cry out. All she could do was sit and watch helplessly as the tears ran down her cheeks. With no weapons. She was as weak as a baby rabbit.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Guess What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!))

Lena laughed. "You think I'm going to tell you?" She asked him. "Not over my dead body," she sneered.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well than I'll especially enjoy watching the life drain from your eyes." Woodsong said to her his voice low.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't think you'll have the chance," she said. Fire surrounded him, making him unable to get out.

((Its my birthday!!!!!!!!! :) Yay!!!))

message 10: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) (( HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!! ))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thanks!!! I will!' I get to go see Man of Steel today!!!!))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((HURAAH))

"Really fire you can do better than fire Madelaine." Woodsong said with an arrogant tone.

message 13: by Glitchieyt (new)

Glitchieyt TTV | 1557 comments Mod
(( Happy birthday Maddie! ))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She drew her sword, and the fire disappeared. "Picky aren't we?" She asked, a wicked grin spread across her face. "Is this what you want?"

message 15: by Glitchieyt (new)

(( I saw it recently, it was Fcking Incredible. Enjoy it! TOTALLY WORTH WATCHING! ))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((thanks, guys!!! Wait... Weird. I'm the only gal here..))

message 17: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) ((I'm a girl))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((What?! I thought you were a guy!!! Oops...))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course as long as were on fair terms that is." Woodsong said keeping his blade up.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fair terms. Tell me, then Woodsong. What are the 'Fair Terms'?" She asked, leaning on the hilt of her sword.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I'm not exactly magic am I, I can't really control anything can I, so fair terms is no magic of any shape or form." Woodsong said looking at her.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright," she said, shrugging. She lifted her sword. "Engaged," Lena said sarcastically.

message 23: by Glitchieyt (new)

Ty shifted into the shade as he snuck into the place, looking around for traces of Anne, and wherever woodsong could be. He frontflipped and somersaulted over a few rocks before landing steadily inside of a small crevice, and it hit him. Woodsong was in a fight with Madelaine.. "What the hell is wrong with these people here?!" He said to himself, eying drax's wing closely. He noticed a few orc in the back, and took them down quickly, and seeing anne there, gave him a shock. She was passed out due to traumatic re-enactment. He picked her up, and sat her down, unbounding her gag. He put his hand over her mouth and said "Shh. Woodsong is busy helping here."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Lena heard Ty. Wind threw him over next to Woodsong. She smirked. "No one helps Anne until I saw so," she said. She snapped her finger, and Anne disappeared.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I geuss it's two against one here." Woodsong said motioning to Ty.

message 26: by Glitchieyt (new)

Ty sat there, and sighed. "Madelaine.." he said. "WHAT THE FCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He screamed. "You think joining sauron will make you feel like you are meant for something?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, yes. Or is it?" She asked, grinning. Ty disappeared, reappearing in the dungeons. But, when Ty would get there, Anne wouldn't be there.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I geuss it's just you and me now." Woodsong said looking at her his eyes filled with hate.

message 29: by Glitchieyt (new)

Ty held on to his blade as a vortex sucked him in, and landed him there. The blade of Morgoth was glowing a golden hue. He grabbed hold of the iron bars and snapped them out of place, walking away from the dungeons up into the higher echelons of the tower. There, he stood on a lookout watching Woodsong and Madelaine.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Her gold eyes shimmered, creating dancing lights on the gravel. "You can make the first move," she said, yawning.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ladies first." Woodsong said in a deadpan voice.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. Her sword hit his chest, creating a large cut.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong smiled slashing at her throat creating a large cut.

message 34: by Glitchieyt (new)

(( Ty sliced through the apple in his home, creating a large cut. ))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She waved over it, and it disappeared. "Likely chance," she said, hitting his stomach.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"This will be more of a challenge won't it." Woodsong said slowly circling her.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"It will, since your a weak, helpless elf. Just like that dumbstruck, Legolas," she scoffed.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Say what you will." Woodsong said and smirked at her.

message 39: by Glitchieyt (new)

(( Woodsong, you Fool of a Took! Sorry had to say it.))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Ty wrote: "Drawing a rune, he tried to contact Saruman. "What do you need now child?" Ty sighed. "What happens when one joins Sauron and obtains the yellow eyes?" Saruman scoffed. "They are magic weapons used..."

((Um... Actually she made her eyes become gold. Sauron didnt do that, and neither did Drax.))

message 41: by Glitchieyt (new)

(( herp a derp, I'll delete it. Trying to come up with an excuse for the extreme power she obtained.))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I will," she said, before disappearing.

message 43: by Glitchieyt (new)

Ty gave a widened expression as he saw this. "When did she learn to do that?!"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh come on I was hoping for an actual person not a coward." Woodsong said.

message 45: by Glitchieyt (new)

Ty jumped down, placing his landing as he fell from the high area. He ran up to woodsong eventually and looked at him. "Why did you run here so haphazardly?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why did you follow?" Woodsong asked his sword still out.

message 47: by Glitchieyt (last edited Jul 09, 2013 06:42AM) (new)

Ty gave him a look of stupidity. "Think about it, you are alone in a world ruled by that Girl, Drax, the freaking Witch King of Angmar, and the Lord of the Rings. The only good thing I saw in this was the fact Shelob the great spider is wounded. "WELL OF COURSE I WOULD FOLLOW! We need to try to get Anne, and get the hell out of here."

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 09, 2013 06:40AM) (new)

"Well love makes you do stupid things." Woodsong said sheathing his sword.

message 49: by Glitchieyt (new)

Ty gave a wide-eyed expression at Woodsong. "Hoo! Thats something different dude. I remember when I was like that in Highschool!"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now come, we need to get Anne out of this vile place." Woodsong said and turned.

« previous 1