Ivy Winchester (echelonmaggotpotter) | 9 comments Mod
Just follow these:
Name:
Why I joined this group:
Favorite books:

Happy introducing!

Name: Vanya [Vansi]
I am from: BULGARIA
Why I joined this group: Because I love FSOG and .. because I'm the moderator! :D
Favorite books: Fifty Shades Trilogy, Crossfire series, Black Dagger Brotherhood series .. you know juch check my favorites shelf and you'll see! :D

message 2: by Milena (new)

Milena | 2 comments Name: Milena
I am from: Bulgaria
Why I joined: Because I LOVE FIFTY SHADES!
Favorite books: Fifty Shades Trilogy, Crossfire, Bel Ami, Peter Pan

message 3: by Simona (new)

Simona Dimova (Simonii) | 2 comments Name: Simona
I am from: Bulgaria
Why I joined this group: Because I am in love with FIFTY SHADES OF GREY and with Mr. Grey ... <3
Fav books: So many ...

message 4: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloejayne) | 2 comments Name: chlo
I am from: Australia mate :p
Why I joined: Because I LOVE 50 SHADES OF GREY and have fallen in love with the story and the mysterious Christian Grey.
Favourite Books: Don't have enough characters to name them all.....

message 5: by Loretta (new)

Loretta | 1 comments I just want to know what the books are about?

message 6: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (chloejayne) | 2 comments Loretta wrote: "I just want to know what the books are about?"

They are about a smooth, rich and handsome man, and a clumsy, inexperienced woman who click straight away.

There are sex scenes (relatively frequently) so do read it at your own risk haha. They aren't too bad though, and if they do make you uncomfortable you can skip them.

Anyway, these books are just of the struggles of relationships as well as the great bits of them.

Definitely an unexpected GREAT read!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Amanda
I joined this group because as I was reading the Fifty Shades series I wanted a group to talk to about it, and now I guess my wish finally came true. I am a huge fan of these books and I feel as though I could discuss them none stop, maybe this is because I just finished the third book and I am devastated that it is over.

message 8: by Cherry (last edited Aug 21, 2013 05:57PM) (new)

Cherry Cordero (sweet_cherry) | 1 comments Name : Cherry Eduarte Cordero
I am from : Plaridel, Bulacan (Philippines)
Why i joined this group : because i love the book itself, i love Christian Grey and i want to make friends with those who share the same interests..
Feavorite Books : Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed, Bared to You, Reflected in You, Entwined With You, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn

message 9: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (bconverse) | 1 comments Name: Brooke
I am from: United States
Why I joined: I love 50 shades, crossfire, and this man series and I need new books to read
Favorite books: all previously listed plus fallen too far series, and disaster series

message 10: by Christine (new)

Christine | 2 comments Name:Christine
I am from: United States
Why I joined : Because I love 50 shades of grey and other books related to that genre. So I just want to discuss it with other people who enjoyed them too!

message 11: by Erica (new)

Erica | 1 comments Name: Erica
Joined: I simply love these novels! There is so much more to them that the eroticism and I believe it has a certain beauty to it.
Books: Southern Vampire series, Dan Brown, Stephen King, etc.

message 12: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (naughtysmynature) Amanda wrote: "Name: Amanda
I joined this group because as I was reading the Fifty Shades series I wanted a group to talk to about it, and now I guess my wish finally came true. I am a huge fan of these..."

Yes, a real book hangover.

message 13: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (naughtysmynature) Name: Tanya
Why I joined: I loved all three books, met EL James at a signing in Texas.
Books: The Siren, The Angel, The Prince, ( the original sinners series) by Tiffany Reisz is Amazing- read and let's talk

message 14: by Luci (new)

Luci | 2 comments Age 28

message 15: by Luci (new)

Luci | 2 comments New to good reads. I am 28, married and love all things 50 shades. I read all 3 books and loved them. Dislike 50 shades knock off books. There's only 1 Christian Grey :)

message 16: by Ivy (new)

Ivy Winchester (echelonmaggotpotter) | 9 comments Mod
Hello and welcome to you all!! So nice to have so many people that like Fifty!!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't see an authors intro page, if I am breaking any rules, kick me out, no scoulding please...OH, here is my British TORRID bent/version on (50 Shades)A stunning female submissive. A powerful DOM, a Paris warehouse. What will happen?? Any how, Hello, Great group, I didn’t see an authors page, hope I am not breaking any rules…I am Jane Brooke, a 22 year old lesbian British savage writer of LGBT/LESBIAN/HETERO all genders erotica and I have this year 8 new books from Amazon and of course with my PIC on my page. My work described to me by my readers is banal, URBAN, RAW, Ultra sexual, profane, beautiful and finally bullet in the head MY GENERATION-REAL. I do a yearly jaunt through the underground sex, scene and fetish clubs of Europe, and infuse my work with what I see, as a voyeur in these freedom loving people’s private lives. My work is not for the weak-of-heart, so SEAT BELT REQUIRED, and since I am done whoring myself, a girl uses what she has, BIG SMILE, WTF just dropped an ash from my cigarette into my tequila shot, smoke in my eyes, collateral damage of being a writer, Cheers Jane from Londonase. Sex, Slaves and Silhouettes

message 18: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hi
I'm Debbie
39-ish lol ok im 40
From Missouri
I am obsessed with FSOG I love Christian! My husband dont mind one bit! If you know what im talking about. Ive been reading the trending erotic books: This Man is a pretty good read. Crossfire series is as well. Still hooked on Christian. No man will replace him. Laters Baby ~

message 19: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie Tiger glenn | 3 comments Name: Bobbie Joe

I am from: Nebraska

Why I joined this group: because I love the FSOG series. I want to get to know other women like me who love these books.

Favorite books: Fifty Shades of Grey, The Crossfire series, The Black Dagger Brotherhood series, The Tiger's Curse series, and of course The Twilight series.

message 20: by ᏃᎪΝᎬͲᎪ (new)

ᏃᎪΝᎬͲᎪ (asamiryuichiadmirer) | 1 comments Name: Zaneta
I am from: Good old Germany
Why I joined this group: Cause I love Christian Grey and the whole Fifty Shades trilogy
Favorite books: Darker [from Christian's point of view]