Middle Earth discussion

Discarded Threads > The Entrance Hall

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where guests are met with hospitality

message 2: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen walked to the Entrance Hall and turned around to Legolas. "How long will you stay here?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas shrugged. "Maybe a week or two, that's how long I usually stay, or else Thranduil gets worried.." He gave her a grin.

message 4: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen smiled back. "Are you hungry?", she asked.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Legolas smiled. SHe knew everything. "A bit," he admitted, patting his stomach.

message 6: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments ((is there a place where they could eat?))

Arwen smiled. "Me, too." Actually she was starving. She hadn't eaten since this morning.

message 7: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments ((oh I just saw the last homely house thread! They can go there to eat! ;) ))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeah sure))

"To the last homely house," Legolas said grandly, and with a smirk on his elvish face, he led Arwen off. Looking back at her he lughed, "I just know this place too well."

message 9: by ella (new)

ella  (katarella) | 83 comments Arwen shook her head smiling and walked after him.

((se u there))

message 10: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Boromir walked into the entrance hall. He looked around. He could hardly remember the last time he'd been in Rivendell.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 24, 2013 02:55AM) (new)

Lady of Rivendell; Celebrian watched Boromir enter Rivendell from her room, she quickly made herself to the Entrance Hall to welcome him back to Rivendell, 'We meet again, Boromir. May I ask what is your buisness here? If you are looking for Elrond, he is not here unfortunately ' said the Lady with a sweet smile...

message 12: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Actually I was looking or someone else, Legolas. Prehaphs you've seen him. I also just came by for a visit, you know just to see how things in Rivendell are going" he answered

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

'I see. Legolas, I am pretty sure is in the Frost Woods in Mordor. That is where I last heard from him. What is it you want from him?' asked Celebrian looking at Boromir straight in the ye with a piecing look...

message 14: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Just wanted to see an old friend, you know. It's been so long since the fellowship went their own ways."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

'Legolas has changed now, since the Fellowship broke up' Celebrian started to speak, ' Anyway, if you like I will notify him the fastest way I can. Are you planning to travel to Mordor or shall I call him into Rivendell?' asked Celebrian...

message 16: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "I could go to mordor, but first I'd rather rest, and plan later. It is a long journey here anyways."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Celebrian nodded slowly, 'Then you shall stay in the South Guest Room. I will send one of the maids to get it ready for you. How did you get here by the way?'

((hey, there is somebody in the South Guest Room but just pretend it's vacant!))

message 18: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Horse, the thing doesn't travel as fast as I thought it would"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

'Really? Then you shall borrow one of our faster horses; Shadowfox perhaps, especially when you're going through Mordor'

message 20: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) 'Indeed. Still don't know where the horse went, loves to wander around'

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

'Honestly, it seems like your horse doesn't trust you that much. A horse needs to trust it's owner before they follow any commands'

message 22: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) 'Definately. If only it could learn'

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

'Oh well, doesn't matter just borrow one of ours. Now come this way' she chauffeured him into the Southern Guest Room...

(( RP Southern Guest Room?))

message 24: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((sure)) Boromir could not find the words he wanted to say

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

(( soorry gtg!!))

message 26: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((ok, next time you get on, we rp in Southern Guest room?))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

(( sorry, false alarm: apparently my sister has to get these things for school but I don't have to go! We can RP now if you have time..))

message 28: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((Ya, I got time its the weekend for me))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay I'll post first in the Southern Guest Room))

message 30: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((k))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(( just posted it!!!))

message 32: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((kk, but I gtg))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(( that's okay!))

message 34: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) *The middle of that day*
Boromir left Rivendell