Middle Earth discussion

Neutral Charries > Humans

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Humans
Humans do not have any magical powers, unless they are half of a race, and half of the other. They are greedy as Galaldriel said, "But the hearts of men are easily corrupted" and as Boromir demonstrated in the Fellowship of the Ring. They can be kind, though and have emotions. They are mostly on the bright side, but some change to side with Sauron, whereas others remain neutral/outcasts.

LAKE PEOPLE
FOREST EPOPLE
Are people that are (tend to be) neutral

[<.b>First Name:<./b>]

[<.b>Last Name:<./b>]
{<.i>Titles<./i>}

[<.b>Age:<./b>]

[<.b>Gender:<./b>]

[<.b>Personality:<./b>] Please Make it at least 5 sentences.

[<.b>Physical Appearance:<./b>]
< IMG SRC= picture link / >

Hair:
Eyes:
Weight:
Height:
Distinguished Markings (If any):

[<.b>Backstory:<./b>] Please make it at least 8 sentences

[<.b>Sexuality:<./b>]

[<.b>Relationship Status:<./b>]

[<.b>Other:<./b>]

message 2: by Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (last edited Jun 16, 2013 06:34PM) (new)

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) [First Name:] Ember

[Last Name:] Ghander
{Titles} Wanderer

[Age:] 15

[Gender:] Female

[Personality:] She is quiet, going around without friends and without getting attached. She doesn't intervene in other matters that are not hers. She's gentle when she is with someone she knows well, but that hasn't happened in a while. She is kind to animals and prefers to hide or run than to attack a living creature, she has respect for everything that has life, and hates killing as she thinks few people have the right to decide who should live or die.

[Physical Appearance:]

Hair: Long, curly and chocolate brown.
Eyes: Blue-grayish
Weight: 47kgs
Height: 1m60cms
Distinguished Markings (If any): She has a knife scar in her right leg, and another one on her left shoulder.

[Backstory:] She was born in a farm, taking care of animals and living an ordinary life. But there was an attack, everything happened fast and her parents were murdered. She closed that memory from her and now she can't remember who killed her family. That happened when she was ten, and since then she ran away from home and started going around, like a ghost. Some people think she doesn't exist, and she's just a story to scare children, though she hasn't ever made anything to become scary.

[Sexuality:] Heterosexual

[Relationship Status:] Single

[Other:] She always has with her a bag in which she has food she either stole or picked up from the forest. She doesn't know how to use any weapons or ride a horse, but she longs to do so.

((*I changed her appearance, is it okay?))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome! She is approved!

Pᴀᴏ ∆ {Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ Lɪᴠɪɴɢ} (pao_24601) Sarah wrote: "Awesome! She is approved!"

Thank you! :)

message 5: by Daeriin (last edited Aug 15, 2013 06:53AM) (new)

Daeriin | 3 comments (Me again with Dae spreading fast over different goodreads realms ;).)

First Name: Dae
Last Name: Ilfirin
Titles: The Traveler, Black Keeper of the Labyrinth

Species: Half-human, half-unknown
Appearance:

Hair: Dark, usually short, but didn't attend to it much during travels.
Eyes: Brown-green
Weight: Around 80 kg
Height: Around 185 cm
Distinguished Markings: Vertical pupils of his eyes
Personality: Not very talkative, but very reliable in general. The man of actions, not words. Sarcastic at times. Generally his a very nice guy, but him being not so social can make a bad impression at first. Has no alliances, but stays loyal to his duties and people, for whom he runs some errands, if any.
Backstory: Son of a despotic ruler, who soon had to leave his land and leave his children behind. Mother died during an assassination attempt on his father. Was adopted by his mother's family friends. During the time of mayhem in his original realm was enlisted into army, fought in many battles. After the war was over his military unit was considered out of law and hunted down. Ended up on an island of the Labyrinth, former home to a demiurge. Since not much visitors there, left his realm to travel. Still trying to get away from his persecutors and his past.
Weapons: When traveling through unknown realms away from the Labyrinth, carries an old Asian katana-sword and a dagger made by Western blacksmiths.
Strengths: Physically fit, strong, fast, underwent a good military education. Has a good healing factor.
Weaknesses: Haunted by the memories of his past. Tries to show that he's not affected, but it's a deep trauma in reality. Although was introduced to many people and high society back in the days, his military career made him quite unsocial and somewhat uncomfortable around people.
Likes and Dislikes: Loves his sibling sister from back home, thinks about her often. Did get a good education back in the days, so still loves to read a book or two and to listen to a good conversation. Does not like annoying and unfaithful people.
Family: Has a sister back in his original realm, as well as some other possible relatives he's not much acquainted with.
Sexuality: Hetero, generally
Relationship Status: Single

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

approved

message 7: by Daeriin (new)

Daeriin | 3 comments Thanks :)

message 8: by Glitchieyt (new)

Glitchieyt TTV | 1557 comments Mod
Nice.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

approved!

message 10: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) THANK YOU!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

no problem.

message 12: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) For some reason i thought he wasn't that good but I wasnt sure

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

hes fine

message 14: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) Ok :)

message 15: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
[First Name:] Zane

[Last Name:] Ferguson
{Titles} (none right now)

[Age:] 16

[Gender:] male

[<.b>Personality:<./b>] Zane has a low self easteam so he takes jokes towards him a bit more seriously at times. He may be a bit quiet at first, but he is all friendly. He can be loud and kind of annoying, though he means well. He never tries to make fun of some one, unless they are more annoying than him. He can sometimes be seen as a guy who anyone can talk to, because he will never judge someone.

Hair: blond
Eyes: blue
Weight: 190
Height: 5'9
Distinguished Markings (If any): none

[Backstory:] Well before ending up here he was a bullied kid a school. He had friends who he acted weird around, but around anyone else he had his head down and a posture that said to not talk to me. He was a wonderful sprinter in athletic, and even had good stamina. His parents loved and raised him well, so he treats others kindly. He has never handled a weapon before, but has taken swings from the bullies at school. He was always fascinated with dragons, and spent most of his time at home escaping to the world of video games.

[Sexuality:] strait

[Relationship Status:] open

[Other:] He is quite fast, and he will say dude and bro at times.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

approved

message 17: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
Yay ^.^

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

welcome

message 19: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) someone comment on this so i can use my phone to post my character heree

message 20: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
no

message 21: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) THANK YOU!!

message 22: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) First Name:Deakon
[Last Name: Frost
Titles: Former title : Deakon the smooth. But now he has no title.

Personality: He absolutely hate criminals more than anything because of his past. He normally does good but sometimes he steals things if he has to. He normally likes to travel alone but sometimes he's willing to travel in a group. From his past he has a fighting and stealing obsession but tries to act like doesn't have one.

Physical Appearance: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/supernatu...
Distinguished Markings (If any): A scar right across his right eye. And many scars over his body.

Backstory: His father was a villain who pillaged and killed hundreds of people along with his men. His father taught him how to fight and how to use many weapons to kill. He didn't truly understand what his father was doing until he was 13 then he freaked out but kept stealing and killing. He started to argue with his father all the time. When he was 14 he took one of his swords while his father was sleeping then buried into his fathers heart. He sheaved his sword then ran to his tent and got his stuff and started to put his things In a sack and places in his clothes where they were unseeable but they were reachable so he could defend him self. He then starts to run from the camp site but they saw his father was dead and he was running so they ran after him. He hid in the forest killing some men but then he climbed up a tree and hid until the men left. He then started to travel.

Sexuality: straight

Relationship Status:single

message 23: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

sᴀʀᴀʜ | 3456 comments Mod
Approved

message 24: by Dibily Do (last edited Dec 18, 2013 10:43AM) (new)

Dibily Do | 39 comments First Name: Eldyl
Last Name: Yarusan
Titles: The Odd-Ender or The Dreamer (amongst people who know him). Through his travels people forget his name, so he tells them to call him "El".
Personality: Both hotheaded but cool when enraged, Eldyl never was able to grow out of his immature teenage spirit. Though he still has a flame of rebellion within him, he still bites his tongue and keeps a level head when in a situation. Eldyl is also antisocial to say the least, he was never the one to connect personally to people though he wish he could.
Appearance: http://itbbs.pconline.com.cn/viewpic....
Hair: Mainly black and short chopped. Through genetic traits his hair can grow unnaturally long for a human; though, he doesn't let it grow out.
Eyes: Light grey.
Weight: 160 lb.
Height: 6' 0"
Distinguished Markings (If any): A scar runs down from his neck to his mid back. His house was raided by Orc's and he was able to evade most of the beasts blade, but it still left a nasty scar.
Species:Half Human, Half Elf
Weapons:
(view spoiler)
Two smaller versions of these on each hip.
(view spoiler)
This is his fathers bow.
Backstory: Originally, his blood line was not in Middle Earth. His mother was one of the ones transported and soon she found an elf who charmed her up until the day they married. Harsh and unexpectedly cruel, her husband became a tyrant over the household. Then Eldyl came along. Both him and his mother grew up in fear of the elf because of his personality, and the shady company he kept. Once Eldyl was old enough to start thinking outside of his small world, he came up with one possible answer to who his dad really was. On one summers day, he decided to tell his mom but an Orc raid cut his ties short with both his mother and father.
The raid was short and unexpected. The shattering of glass windows and splintering of wood was ear deafening, not to mention frightening. Eldyl spun around and watched both parents be cut down before him, their blood glistening off of the dirty weapons the Orcs carried. He cowered as the Orc which cut down his mother turned its sights on him and advanced. Sword raised in a deadly position, it swung down upon him and only missed by an hairs-width. A whoosh of an arrow flew through the air as his dying father killed the last remaining orc's in the house before giving his last breath, dropping his wood carved bow to the ground.
This event started Eldyl on his quest. Armed with his fathers bow and a few other weapons, he was filled with vengeance. And vengeance must be served.
Sexuality: Straight

message 25: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

He's great! Approved!

message 26: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 39 comments Thank you.

message 27: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

Welcome. Care to rp somewhere?

message 28: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 39 comments Sure. I know you guys are RPing at the Crystal City and Fields so maybe I can have him bump into someone?

message 29: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

Do fields of Mordor work?

message 30: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 39 comments Sure, I'll just have him pop up somewhere near your characters.

message 31: by sᴀʀᴀʜ, Head Mod and Legolas Greenleaf (new)

Wait I have to go now. Flight.

message 32: by Dibily Do (new)

Dibily Do | 39 comments Bye

message 33: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (last edited May 11, 2014 09:27PM) (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
A new and improved:

[First Name:] Zane

[Last Name:] Ferguson
{Titles} (none right now)

[Age:] 18

[Gender:] male

[Personality:] Zane is a more passive easy going person. Though can be quite loud and weird at times too, usually in the form of incoherent sentances and random out loud thoughts from his mouth moving faster than his brain. He general accepts everyone, and doesn't voice many complaints about people directly. He forgives people, but can still hold things against them at the same time. He generally likes everyone, and could be friends with everyone.

Hair: blond
Eyes: blue
Weight: 190
Height: 5'9
Distinguished Markings (If any): none

[Backstory:] Well before ending up in Middle Earth he was a general unpopular kid. He had his niche, and they stayed together. He was a wonderful sprinter in athletics, and even had good stamina. His parents loved and raised him well, so he treats others kindly. He has never handled a weapon before, but has a knack for doing things without thinking. He was always fascinated with dragons, has several posters of them at home.

[Sexuality:] strait

[Relationship Status:] none

[Other:] He is quite fast, and doesn't have perfect grammar.

message 34: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 14984 comments Mod
Double approved!

message 35: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
I said improved.

message 36: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

But I know you approve of him.

message 37: by Rock, Hunted by Granite (new)

Rock | 5677 comments Mod
Yerp

message 38: by Samuel (last edited Apr 21, 2014 05:42PM) (new)

Samuel | 735 comments First Name: Aerin
Last Name: None/Unknown
Titles: None

Personality: Aerin is polite, adventurous, smart and cunning. He is a perfect businessman, he will do anything to get his way. Whether that means hiring an assassin or using his sharp wit to manipulate his unfortunate enemy. His persuasion skills are a true weapon. He is self-centered and arrogant. He can be loving and caring if the right circumstances are presented. He is a nice person, just, his first instinct is to find a way to use you to his advantage.

Physical Appearance: He has sleek, silky black hair that reaches his shoulder. His eyes are a deep icy blue, when you look him in the eyes, a cold chill shivers down your spine. His face is white-pale. Aerin is stunningly beautiful. You would generally find him in expensive silks and robes.

Weight: 162 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Distinguished Marks: None
Backstory: Aerin was born to a lowly peasant in Bree. His father a drunken guard and his mother killed. His grandmother took him in but she died when he was twelve. He lived off himself after that. He was forced into thieving. At 14 he was forced out of the city by guards. He trekked all the way to Minas Tirith. He was surprised at his own survival. There he was again found stealing. He was thrown into a prison cell until he was 16 (hint, he was supposed to be there longer). There he met a veteran prisoner who guided him through escaping. After they escaped there prisoner took him in. He taught him to fight. His skill in hand to hand was actually noticed by the Tower Guard of Gondor. He was recruited by the Tower Guard at age 18. There he had his first experiences with work and nobles. There he became an excellent fighter and was trained in weapon combat. But he hated the life of standing around all day waiting for an attack that would never come. So at age 21 he quit. He became an adventurer over the next few year. These year changed his life, for during these times he came across an Elven Ring of Power and developed a very expensive interest, gold. He had almost as much of a thirst for it as a dragon. Eventually he used his funds of being an adventurer to become a merchant. And a very successful one he became indeed. He manipulated, decieted, and eliminated his competition. He used the money and supplies to make a business that was like a giant merchant. Of all goods. He became one of the wealthiest men in Middle Earth.

Sexuality: Straight

Weapon: Aerin is trained in all types of weaponry but prefers the sword. But he finds it the most fun to outwit his opponent before he has to fight.

message 39: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Three Elven rings of power, Galadriel, Elrond, and one to Gandalf.

message 40: by Samuel (new)

Samuel | 735 comments Oh and by the way, this is just Aerin except I made him human and changed his backstory and partially his personality to how I've been roleplaying him. Also theres the whole restart so this is new Aerin!

message 41: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Gonna have to say something else... Maybe that it was an enchanted ring, but it can't be one of those dished out. Maybe a Dwarf ring, one of the lost?

message 42: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Yeah, I know. :) He's really great!

message 43: by Samuel (new)

Samuel | 735 comments Oh by tha way. Um he has a ring of power cause I asked for one before the restart and Sarah said okay

NO matter how many times i retype that I feel like im being a jerk the way I wrote it

message 44: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Oh, okay, then approved!

message 45: by Samuel (new)

Samuel | 735 comments Yay! Also, can you post in the Streets of Bree/ Outside of Bree?

Why oh why! Whenever I type something on the computer I feel like I'm being a jerk!

message 46: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

I thought it was your post! My bad!

Don't feel that way! ^_^

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 03, 2015 02:53PM) (new)

[First Name:] Unknown, but goes by Scarlet

[Last Name:] Unknown
{Titles} Mercenary

[Age:] 21
[Species:] Half Human, Half Unknown

[Gender:] Female

[Personality:] She is very closed off, and will only talk to anyone on a business basis. She will kill for pay and nothing less. She doesn't care either way who wins the war, just as long as she is on the winning side. She has a sarcastic side of humor and doesn't like to reveal anything about herself that she deems a weakness. Though, because of her background, she has an abnormal love of food and is deathly afraid of water.

[image error]

Hair: Blond
Eyes: Blue Hazel
Weight: She would rather not reveal that ;)
Height: 5'1"
Distinguished Markings (If any): A scar on the inside of her right wrist

[Backstory:] She doesn't remember anything about her parents and the days when she lived with them. She was found at an early age by an Orc during a raid. He took her back and he and his friends had his way with her through torture. She was strapped into various machines and at one point they cut her wrist to hear her cries. But the worst memory was of being tied to a chair and dropping into water. She didn't remember how she escaped. The next thing she knew is of snow. She woke up in the middle of nowhere surrounded by scarlet snow. She now has learned to fight, and serves as a mercenary for either side.

[Sexuality:] Straight

[Relationship Status:] Open but not interested

[Other:] She loves any food but seafood.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Would this work?

message 49: by Ilsa, Titania (new)

Approved!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Yea!

« previous 1