What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. a girl who got disfigured in an accident and...

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Candy (new)

Candy (candylxy) | 8 comments I'm looking for a title of a book where there is a smart, beautiful and kind girl in high school(?) who has a boyfriend. She is so perfect to the point that nobody can hate on her even if they want to but she got into an accident one day and she got disfigured. I don't think the girl is the main character of the book and that's all I remembered reading from the summary few years back. Thanks in advance for helping.

message 2: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) Hm. So, if that girl is not the main character, who is? Maybe her friend?

Do you think that people liked her less when she became disfigured?

I assume this would be a YA book?

message 3: by Candy (new)

Candy (candylxy) | 8 comments I don't think it's her friend, maybe just a schoolmate. If I'm not wrong the summary only wrote about the girl who got disfigured and it starts something like "Every school has that girl..."
And it's most prob YA Book. I'm guessing she changed after the incident and her boyfriend still stays by her side..
Thanks for the help ^^

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 30959 comments Mod
My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend?

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 30959 comments Mod
Burning Blue by Paul Griffin?

message 6: by Candy (new)

Candy (candylxy) | 8 comments I've checked out the books and it's neither of these.. but thanks for helping though ^^

message 7: by Serena (new)

Serena | 103 comments Are you still looking for this book Candy or have you found it?

message 8: by bookel (new)

bookel | 2103 comments "a few years back" ... what year???

message 9: by Lena (new)

message 10: by Sarbi (new)

Sarbi Wild guess North of Beautiful

message 11: by Christie (new)

Christie | 153 comments Could it be Pushing the Limits?

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1) by Katie McGarry

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela Hollen | 2 comments The Pretty One by Cheryl Klam? https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

message 13: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) Candy never answered, moving to Abandoned.