Adventure discussion

Classic Adventures > Escaping to Elsa

Comments Showing 1-50 of 218 (218 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 15, 2013 01:00AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) In the icy land of Zu, all evil will touch everyone’s heart above the age of seventeen.
You and the other young teens live in a mansion, slaves to a witch that owns all your souls. But you all dream of bigger things; of the neighbouring country of Elsa. A country where everyone is free, and happy, and ruled by Isis Sutton, a beautiful and powerful elf. And no one is cruel since only the good-hearted can go into to this beautiful land.
One day, the witch’s powers weaken, and all her slaves manage to escape. Now they all begin their perilous journey through a country filled with snow and evil, to try and find their happiness. But the witch will not be out smarted so easily, and most of you are near the dreaded age of malevolent.
So keep your wits about you, look to the skies for the witch’s air balloon, keep your heart good, and start your search for the bridge to Elsa.

description
description
[image error]

message 2: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

Sammy (sammy5428) | 232 comments Mod
Waverly trudged through the packed snow, attempting to get as far away from the witch as she could. The winter storm was fierce, especially this time in the day. The wind toiled with her hair, accompanied by serene snowflakes.

Waverly longed to live in Elsa. She's heard many stories about this sacred land, but never any pictures.

((Can someone else jump in and pretend they see Waverly, so it's not just her?))

message 3: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Allie didn’t take any chance’s; she ran for her life. She had been in the witch’s claws for years, and this was her only chance of escape. She looked behind her, trying to see through the slight blizzard that was starting to brew if there was the plum figure of the witch chasing after her.
Suddenly, she crashed into something. Allie fell to the ground, and looked up to see another girl. She remembered her from the mansion – she was a slave, too. Allie had seen her, but never spoken to her. Although, she never spoke to anyone.

message 4: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

"Watch where you're going!" Waverly hollered without thinking. She stood up and began to shake the snow that had decided to reside on her clothing.

Then, Waverly got a good look of the girl who knocked her down. She looked fairly young, with long blonde hair that was super straight. She remembered her seeing in the house as a slave though; she never spoke much to her, or to anyone in that matter. In fact, she's never heard her voice.

"Pardon my manners," Waverly started as she extended her hand. "I recognized you as one of the slaves at the witch's house. I'm Waverly."

message 5: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Allie stayed silent for a moment, watching this girl named Waverly with intent. She rose to her feet and brushed off the snow from her furry coat that she stole from the witch before she escaped. Allie held up her hands and signed a, “Hello.”
The cold wind howled, and Allie looked behind her again. There was still no figure. She looked to the sky – although, the witch wouldn’t be able to fly her air ship in this weather. But there was no harm on making sure. The sky was clear, save for the grey clouds carrying snow.

message 6: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

"Huh?" Waverly didn't know what was wrong with this girl. "Uhmm, k?" She began to turn back around to start moving again, then stopped herself and looked at Allie.

"You can come with me if ya want."

message 7: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Allie nodded vigorously and walked to Waverly to catch up with her. The snow was starting to get deeper, and her legs were beginning to get swallowed up.
It was obvious the girl didn't understand sing language, so there was no hope for her to communicate. Oh well - at least she wouldn't be alone on some part of her travels to Elsa.

message 8: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

They began to trudge quietly in the snow together. Then it dawned on Waverly that maybe she couldn't talk. Maybe the dance she was doing with her hands was some type of language...sign language! Waverly felt like an idiot, but didn't want to say this aloud.

"So," she started. "I know you can't talk or anything, so I think I'm just gonna vent my feelings. That alright with you?"

message 9: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Allie nodded. She was a great listener, and liked to hear how people talked about their feelings or life. It sort of showed her a bit of there personality.

message 10: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

"I've heard a lot of talk about Elsa," Waverly started. "People actually get their own houses, and live happily." She paused. "I know, it sounds pretty crazy, but, ya know, it doesn't hurt to dream."

Waverly caught herself from tripping on a tree root protruding from the ground. "The territory around the witch's house is pretty morbid." She paused.

"Alright, now back to Elsa." She looked around. "Check this out." Waverly stopped and pulled out a folded, crinkled sheet of paper from her coat pocket. "It's a map to Elsa. I stole it from the witch's bedroom a long time ago."

"There's a rip in the map though. No matter how much I looked, I couldn't find the last piece to the map." There was a tear at the very end of the map, right before they arrive at Elsa.

"From the looks of the map, our trek there is about to be pretty dangerous." Waverly looked directly at Allie. "I like you. You're a good listener. But I have to know that I can trust you. That you won't run away if you see something we don't like. Us slaves have to stick together, ya know."

message 11: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) If Allie had the chance to talk to Waverly, she would have said something along the lines of, “Of course I’m a good listener – I can’t talk.” But, she couldn’t and had no having no way to answer all of her questions.
Then something caught her attention. She pointed at something on the old, crumpled up map. It was right at the edge of the tear. You could see the tiny design of what looked like train tracks.

message 12: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (last edited Jun 10, 2013 09:56AM) (new)

Sabrine (themadbrine) | 103 comments Mod
"YOU COME BACK HERE YOU FILTHY SQUADLING!" The horrid witch had a certain fire about her face. It was nighttime and yet you could clearly see the rage etched on her wart filled face. Her skin was as deep, and red as blood and her eyes were a deep green that sparked with anger as Cossette took each step. But she was to slow for the wicked witch, or more like it the witch's whip. It was made of a beasts tongue. A beast that people never spoke of for there are only made up tall tales It's tongue is wrapped around an elaborate pole decorated with odd trinkets that only the witch knew came from. The tongue was about three feet long. It looked limp and harmless but each smack on the back was as if venom from a rattlesnake was seeping through her veins and was ready to eat up her body. The whip cracked onto her back and Cossette winced in pain. Her eyes squeezed shut as she fell to the snowy ground. Cossetet saw her blood from her wound seep into in the snow, instantly transforming the pearly white snow to a darkened red apple. Blindly, she stepped up again only to be greeted once again with the whip of the witch. She cackled maliciously "Come back sweetbums, I have not yet begun to show you my anger and hurt for your betrayal escape." The witch grinned with her rotting teeth and made her way closer in order to hurt Cossette more with the whip. Using the strength left in her arms, she pushed herself up and began to get her stance ready. She could NOT under any circumstances get whipped again because if she did-. The witch had caught up to Cossette without her knowing. The witch lightly touched her feet to the ground and was only a few inches away. Cossette turned around with wide eyes and began to start feeling the panic inside of her. She ran with all her might, for she was a strong runner. But she was too weak for the witch. For the third time the whip was cracked onto her back. The witch screamed an ugly screech that filled the whole empty joint. Cossette kept running with all her willpower and heard one last faint sentence before she fell to the ground in a heap of tiredness "I will find you my lovely slave. I swear it! I swear it on all of ye graves when ye are dead!" The sky began t circle with gray clouds and Cossette lay on the cool, squishy earth as she fell into a deep sleep. ((Helen, can you create a guy character that finds her?))

message 13: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) ((Will do - and well done on that passage. Very impressive.))

message 14: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

((Wow, really good! It gave me chills.))

message 15: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (new)

((OK thanks@ And really?! Thanks! That mean a lot! :D ))

message 16: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Khan trudged through the snow, feeling the cold bite at his flesh. He wore no jacket, and his clothes were ripped to shreds.
He was walking with no where to go. The witch was probably right behind him, but he just couldn't see her. He was either going to die with the cold or be dragged back to the mansion. No matter what, nothing will go his way.
But then he saw something... peculiar. A... girl. She was lying on the cold, squishy ground, her hair spread out like a spiders web. Her complexion was pale - almost blue, and her body was shaking. Frost hung from her eyelashes. Khan crept towards her, and bent down to her. He placed a hand on her shoulder, and tried to shake her awake. "Can you hear me?" he said to her. "Hello?"

message 17: by Sammy, The Organizer (last edited Jun 10, 2013 12:46PM) (new)

Helen wrote: "If Allie had the chance to talk to Waverly, she would have said something along the lines of, “Of course I’m a good listener – I can’t talk.” But, she couldn’t and had no having no way to answer al..."

This girl may not talk, but she does have good ideas. "Never noticed that," Waverly said aloud. Then, it dawned on her. "This must mean that we have to go on railroad tracks near the end of our voyage, airgo, we need to find a train!"

She paused. "Well, first things first." Before she could react, Waverly fell into the snow, and dropped the map with her. Allie began to help her up, which she greatly appreciated. Waverly adjusted the map to see if it was damaged in any way. Then, she noticed a peculiar writing on the back.

Allie pointed to it, and Waverly understood what she was trying to say. "OK, I examined this thing sooo much, and that writing was NEVER there before." Then, an idea struck her. Waverly placed the map purposefully on the winter snow to see if more writing would appear, but to no avail.

"It's enchanted! This map wants us to find Elsa!" Waverly was practically glowing with happiness. "Don't worry, I love riddles! And I'm pretty good at it myself."

She carefully read and reread the riddle:

1. In order to find the land of gold,
You must to find first other scared souls

message 18: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 10, 2013 12:55PM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Allie had felt a little bit of pride warm her heart. She liked to be right about something – who secretly doesn’t? But when the riddle on the map was reveled, she couldn’t help but tilted her head to the side. Was the riddle telling them to find other slaves?
She looked around her, but the blizzard was starting to get thicker. She could barely see around herself. She tried to sign again, saying, “We need to find shelter first.”

message 19: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

"Agreed." Waverly and Allie continued their trek through the crispy blizzard.

After about a half hour of walking, Waverly spotted an arch in several trees that created some sort of shelter from the below zero winds.

"Over there," she pointed, as they made their way inside the cave. Although it wasn't enough to stand in, it was a bit warmer inside.

message 20: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Allie crawled inside the cave, Waverly behind her. She felt glade that Waverly managed to understand what she was saying. At least they had some way to communicate. Once they were inside the warm cave, she tried it again. “How are we to find these ‘scared souls’ in this weather?”

message 21: by Sammy, The Organizer (new)

((I don't know...is it too random? Should they sleep, then the storm clear....yeah I feel like we should do that. OK, scratch those last two comments))

"I have no idea." Waverly hoped she was translating correctly, because she was thinking the exact same thing. "Maybe if we sleep on it, the snow will clear up."

((I'm suggesting this so the other two characters can catch up with us.))

message 22: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) ((Right, OK. Sorry for the pause - I was creating the Jonson and Radorve Adventure.))

Allie nodded. Tiredness clawed at her, and her eyes were becoming heavy. She hadn't slept in quite a while. And with that, her eyes dropped and she fell into the dark arms of sleep.

message 23: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (new)

Helen wrote: "Khan trudged through the snow, feeling the cold bite at his flesh. He wore no jacket, and his clothes were ripped to shreds.
He was walking with no where to go. The witch was probably right behind..."

Cosette blearily opened here eyes. As her eyes began to adjust to their surroundings she saw a face cloud her vision. And a handsome one at that.

message 24: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 12, 2013 11:58AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) “Hey,” Khan whispered, seeing the girls eyes open. “Are you OK?”

message 25: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (new)

Cossette abruptly lifted her head. Although when she did her head throbbed painfully, as if she was sleeping on a bed of bricks, or more like it sleeping UNDER a bed of bricks. She fell back down. "Who are you?" Cosette questioned warily. She could feel her chapped lips at she talked. She self-consciously licked them.

message 26: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 12, 2013 11:58AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Khan let his opened hand out to the girl. “I’m Khan,” he said, in his formal manner. “I was a slave for a witch for five years. I am one year away from turning evil.”

message 27: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (last edited Jun 11, 2013 08:42AM) (new)

Cossette narrows her eyes in suspicion. "I never saw you there."

message 28: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Khan shrugged, narrowing his own eyes in the same suspicion. "And I you." He still held out his hand.

message 29: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (new)

"I can get up myself." Cossette says in frustration as she attempts to pull herself from the ground. She uses a nearby tree to pull herself up but loses her balance.

message 30: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 12, 2013 11:59AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Khan was slightly hurt by this, but did not show it - he was quite skilled at concealing his emotions.
More cold nipped at him, making him shiver once more. He looked around to see if there’s any shelter to be seen, or a nice hiding spot. If the witch was nearby she would have senses them by now and taken them, but it's better to be safe then sorry.
Seeing what looked like a cave, Khan wandered towards it.

message 31: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (last edited Jun 12, 2013 03:14AM) (new)

Cossette sees something in his eyes. Hurt, confusion? Whatever it was was gone before she could blink. He walked away from her. I can't keep pushing people away. I have to try
"Could you erm help me now?"

message 32: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) ((Sorry! Was creating a character!))

Kahn turned to the girl. He coaxed his head to the side. "Help with what?" he asked.

message 33: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (new)

((Oh haha it's fine :D ))

Cossette rolled her eyes, "Please don't make this even harder for me. I usually don't need help. So please help me get up before I freeze in my snowy deathbed."

message 34: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 12, 2013 04:05AM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Khan gave a smirk – not hiding his victory. He came over and lightly took her hand. With one swift movement, the girl was off her back and onto her feet. Khan had to lace his arms around her waist, just in case she lost her balance. He stood back to inspect if she had any injuries. He had taken note of the small splashes of blood on the pure white snow.
“Are you OK?” he asked, worried. If she was injured, then travel will be difficult for her.

message 35: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (new)

Cossette was lifted swiftly off the ground by this boy. His strong arms laced around her waist. Her back was on his chest. Cossette winced in pain. "I don't think so." She said between sickening coughs.

message 36: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 12, 2013 12:00PM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Khan wrapped the girls arm around his neck so she could lean on him while they walked. He walked her towards the cave. The snow pelted at their backs, as they trudge on wards.

message 37: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (new)

His heat radiated through Cossette. A satisfying chill went through her body. "Uhm, where are we heading to?"

message 38: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Khan nodded to the cave. It seemed small, but he was sure they’d could squeeze in. When he got to the caves mouth, he was surprised to see two other girls fast asleep. They’re heads where leaning on each other’s shoulders. He recognized them from the mansion.
He placed his hand on the nearest one’s shoulder. “Excuse me,” he said politely.

message 39: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (last edited Jun 12, 2013 04:42AM) (new)

Cossette snorted, "I don't think this is the time for etiquette your highness. Let's go to the back of the cave and make a fire, we have to keep wa-oww!!" Cossette screeched in pain. When Khan had raised his hand on the other girls shoulder his other hand pushed painfully on my back. "Watch it." Cossette squeaked out feebly.

message 40: by Jasmine (last edited Jun 12, 2013 12:01PM) (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Khan had immediately taken his hand off the girl’s back.
He crawled inside the cave, careful not to touch either of the girls. Once inside he turned to the girl. “You know, you could be a little nicer.”

message 41: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (new)

Cossette was then set on the floor beside the boy. What if he was working for the witch and looked through the forest to find me. It wouldn't be hard to find someone who had just been whipped by the beast's tongue. "And you could be a little more descriptive on how you found me. You're working for the witch aren't you? You want revenge on me. You want revenge on my brother! Well you know what!? I can't find my brother and he is probably dead by now ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU HORRIBLE BEING!" Cossette began to push the boy away.

message 42: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Khan was stupefied. His mouth hung open, almost comically. “You know what,” he said. “I wish I didn’t find you – since you’re the most ungrateful person I have ever met. I save you and this is how you repay me? By saying I work for that witch. And why on earth would I want your brother? I don’t even know him and I don’t even know what you’re talking about!”
With that, Khan scouted at the other side of the cave. He was sick of being snapped at.

message 43: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (new)

Cossette stared blankly at the wall. No one had ever screamed at her like that. No one. And it angered her greatly that he would even do that. Cossette took a deep breath and tried to collect herself. She truly did feel sorry. "OK, I am sorry ok? I am sorry. It's just that when I am in pain I tend to be meaner than I already am. So please come back. I didn't mean anything by it. I just-" Cossette could feel a lump in her throat. She pushed it back and held out her hand to the boy. "Please?"

message 44: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Khan sat there for a few moments, but then gave in. He scouted back next to the girl. She probably needed whatever warmth he had, and he’d have to wait until the storm died down before searching for something to burn and make a fire with. “So,” he said, “I have told you my name, so what is yours?”

message 45: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (last edited Jun 12, 2013 05:35AM) (new)

"Cossette. Cossette Fight. I was also held captive at the witch's house, that is until I escaped, and barely at that."

message 46: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Khan nodded his head. He did not ask her age – she looked very close to her age of evil. It was best not to dwell on how many years, or even days, you had left.
He looked out of the mouth of the cave. By now the blizzard had quietened down. He told Cossette that he’d just be a moment, and crawled out in search of burning material. A few minutes passed, and he returned with a few branches and two rocks in his arms. He set up the branches down together in a clump, and swiped the two rocks together, hoping for a spark. None did.

message 47: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (new)

Cossette watched Khan in interest as he brought the materials in a clump together. His biceps bulged with blue veins snaked around them as he set them down. He was bringing two rocks together and attempted to make a fire. He failed to do so. Cossette crawled her way over to him and sat down next to him. "Here." She took the two rocks from Khan's hands. As she did their hands slightly touched, Cossette paused and looked up.

message 48: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) When Cossete’s hand’s brushed his, he waited for her to take the rocks. When she didn’t, Khan looked up to see that she was looking at him. “Um...” he said, “Cossete? Why are you looking at me like that?”
Khan had never gotten attention from a girl before, so of course he was oblivious on what to do in this type of situation.

message 49: by Sabrine, The Mad Moderator (new)

Cossette's eyebrows furrowed. "Huh?" She found herself still touching Khan's hands. She wasn't sure why she had stopped and looked up at him but when she did she saw something. Cossette saw her brother's eyes. She gasped. He had the same blue, wonderful eyes. Lifting her hand she grazed the top arch of his eyebrows and down to his eyes, stroking the side of his face delicately. "Brother?" Cossette choked out. Her messy blond hair was framing the side of her face and blew ever so gently from the cool winds that sneaked beneath the cracks of the cave.

message 50: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine (jasminethetallirishflower) Khan blushed as Cossete touched his face. “I don’t have any sisters,” he said, feeling a little awkward. “I’m a... single child.”

« previous 1 3 4 5