Splintered Fan Club discussion

***NEWS**** > HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new)

Nicole Wang (nikki_wang) | 182 comments Mod
It's Anita's Birthday! WE MUST CELEBRATE *throws tea party*

message 2: by Booknut (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 198 comments HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANITA!!!

I hope Morpheus and Jeb behave themselves at your tea party ;)

You're a wonderful author, fangirl, and friend!

Hugs,
Bn101

message 3: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Awww! Big Wonderlandian hugs to both of you lovelies! Thank you for the beautiful words! ^.^ I just wrapped up the first half of my Unhinged line edits, so I guess that's a pretty good birthday present. Tomorrow, onto the last half!

message 4: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Happy Birthday Anita!! A very Merry Unbirthday to who, (NOT YOU, it is yours) A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU, (All A.G. Friends & Splintered Family!!)
So blow the candles... Out and make a wish A.G., all of us at the "Unbirthday Party" are so happy to wish you a year that brings you nothing but smiles, laughs, & joy! Just like you've brought all of us!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY I HOPE YOU CELEBRATE IN STYLE! LET THE AWESOME SHOW!!
You didn't tell me your birthday was only days from Past's! You secret keeper! Not that I'm surprised, you love torturing you fans with secrets!!
Happy Birthday you wordsmith , artist, dreamer, & mother to a entire realm that is waiting for you to show up! It's not every day that the entire realm, gets together for a birthday bash!! Just watch out for that sneaky Queen Red, she's looking for a body... And it can't be yours!
Happy Birthday ... And many more@---@

message 5: by Booknut (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 198 comments lol, Clare, imagine if Queen Red did manage to get into Anita's body...and then she'd be in control of who ends up with Alyssa!

@Anita, congrats on the line edits!!

message 6: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments That would be awful! Truly awful ! Shudder to think it lol! Yes , A, congrats on the edits:)

message 7: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new)

WOULD BE WONDERFUL BECAUSE SHE WOULD OBVIOUSLY PICK MORPHEUS

But YAY!!! :D

message 8: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments LOL! You all just made my day! Thank you!

And no worries... rumor has it Red has found a body. Question is, who is it?

#UNHINGEDteaser

HEHEHE

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments Happy Birthday A.G. :)

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments A.G. wrote: "LOL! You all just made my day! Thank you!

#UNHINGEDteaser

HEHEHE"

oh, you tease

message 11: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Katie Thank you! Oh, and who, me? *bats eyes innocently* ♥˘⌣˘♥

message 12: by Lainy (new)

Lainy (lainythebookdragon) | 1 comments happy birthday

message 13: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Elaine Thank you! ^.^

message 14: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new)

Rachel wrote: "A.G. wrote: "LOL! You all just made my day! Thank you!

#UNHINGEDteaser

HEHEHE"

That is evil! But, if I had to guess..."

WOAH THERE WHAT NOW

message 15: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments ohh you tease,I'm going to spend WAY to much time speculating,I have a guess,but...then again...omfg omfg this wait is not going to be an easy one

message 16: by La La (last edited Jun 09, 2013 02:01PM) (new)

La La I hope the dishes didn't break when Nikki threw the tea party!! The happiest of birthdays to you!!

message 17: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Nikki Who said that? Rachel? I can't find her comment, only your response to it. Am I blind? ;) #editorfog

@Clare Hehehehe... You'll never guess. *rubs hands maniacally*

@Linda Thank you lovely! And what good is a tea party if some dishes aren't broken? Especially a mad tea party. :)

message 18: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Ohhh you are CRUEL, you may as well be petting a big white cat like the bad guy from inspector gadget!! You play with my emotions !! Like a toy, lol, you.. You.. Ohh!

message 19: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments And I have my dinner mallet, so don't push it, it's your birthday but that doesn't mean that we won't hold you down and tickle torture you until you give up the goods, you think you're pal in the helmet that cries wishes got it from Alyssa? Just wait, you just wait! - mind plotting revenge

message 20: by A.G. (last edited Jun 09, 2013 03:10PM) (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Clare wrote: "Ohhh you are CRUEL, you may as well be petting a big white cat like the bad guy from inspector gadget!! You play with my emotions !! Like a toy, lol, you.. You.. Ohh!"

But I'm so cute and innocuous!

(◕‿◕)

See?

message 21: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 243 comments Says who?!

message 22: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new)

SHE SAID THAT IT MIGHT BE ALYSSA'S MOM. WHAT NOW. NO.

And HAHAHAHAHA to ^

message 23: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Clare *snorts*

@Nikki What an interesting hypothesis. But I'll NEVER TELL. Or at least never except in the book. Then I'll tell... whomever it might be... or whatever...

message 24: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new)

I HOPE IT'S JEB

message 25: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Nikki wrote: "I HOPE IT'S JEB"

LOL. You would... ;P

message 26: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new)

;P It would be a dream come true

message 27: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Nikki wrote: ";P It would be a dream come true"

Haha! You're incorrigible. Probably why Morpheus loves you. ;)

message 28: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new)

I learned from the best. ;P

message 29: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments *snorts* Interesting how my birthday thread has become a teaser thread. Not exactly sure what to make of that... @.@

message 30: by Booknut (new)

Booknut (booknut101) | 198 comments A.G. wrote: "*snorts* Interesting how my birthday thread has become a teaser thread. Not exactly sure what to make of that... @.@"

Just another crazy day in the life of a Jepheus fangirl, I guess!

message 31: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new)

Erm...that we love your books as much as we love you which is TONS?

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel  (rws17) | 6 comments Nikki wrote: "SHE SAID THAT IT MIGHT BE ALYSSA'S MOM. WHAT NOW. NO.

And HAHAHAHAHA to ^"

I was guessing. Then I felt bad.

message 33: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new)

BUT OMG IF THAT DOES HAPPEN. *faints over dead* <---randomly, I never got that phrase. If you faint, then is it possible to be dead! Since fainting implies unconsciousness, not death. While if you die, you can't FAINT.

message 34: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Rachel wrote: "Nikki wrote: "SHE SAID THAT IT MIGHT BE ALYSSA'S MOM. WHAT NOW. NO.

And HAHAHAHAHA to ^"

I was guessing. Then I felt bad."

LOL! You never have to feel bad for guessing, Rachel! That's part of the fun. :)

message 35: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Nikki wrote: "BUT OMG IF THAT DOES HAPPEN. *faints over dead* <---randomly, I never got that phrase. If you faint, then is it possible to be dead! Since fainting implies unconsciousness, not death. While if you ..."

*snorts* You just blew my editing hazed mind...

message 36: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (last edited Jun 09, 2013 10:08PM) (new)

A.G. wrote: "Nikki wrote: "BUT OMG IF THAT DOES HAPPEN. *faints over dead*

*snorts* You just blew my editing hazed mind..."

Introducing: Nikki on a sugar rush.
Think of it as a birthday present LOL.
Seriously. Does someone have magical google powers AND FIGURE THIS OUT FOR ME? @_@

message 37: by La La (new)

La La @Nikki: Are you sure it is just sugar?!!

message 38: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new)

OF COURSE ;P

message 39: by La La (new)

La La XD

message 40: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (drakenfyre75) | 10 comments of course just like the White Rabbit, once again I'm late to the party.....

message 41: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Danielle wrote: "of course just like the White Rabbit, once again I'm late to the party....."

Hehe. No problem Danielle. If you want to get technical, it's my birthday week. So you're right on time. Party on. ;)

message 42: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new)

Can we make it a bday month so my envelope isn't late? X)

message 43: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Nikki wrote: "Can we make it a bday month so my envelope isn't late? X)"

*snorts* you're so funny (and sweet)! You didn't have to send me something. Nicey. :)

message 44: by Nicole, MORPHEUS ALWAYS (new)

It's just a card and (awful) FANART. XP I'd buy something but these days I barely get out of my bed much less the house. @_@

message 45: by L (new)

L Happy Birthday!!! :-)

message 46: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Lucinda wrote: "Happy Birthday!!! :-)"

Thank you! <3

message 47: by Hannah, MOTHSSSS (new)

Hannah | 128 comments Mod
Nikki wrote: "It's Anita's Birthday! WE MUST CELEBRATE *throws tea party*"

WAAAH. I'm still sad I missed it. BUT HAPPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LIKE A MONTH LATE!!!

message 48: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Hannah wrote: "Nikki wrote: "It's Anita's Birthday! WE MUST CELEBRATE *throws tea party*"

WAAAH. I'm still sad I missed it. BUT HAPPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LIKE A MONTH LATE!!!"

LOL! No worries Inky. I had a very nice one, indeed. And you *could* wish me a merry unbirthday, considering we're in the realm of all things Wonderland.