Cozy Mysteries discussion

Book and Series discussions > Book suggestions?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela | 2 comments I'm looking for a good book that keeps you on the edge of your seat and it's hard to predict the next move. I like books that are unlike anything ever written and are just different. For example, I liked the book Unwind, it was really different and about something so real with a twist to it that was so shocking! so if you have any suggestion, please tell me! Im in the need of a new good book! :)

Heidi (Yup. Still here.)  | 2445 comments Have you read the sequel Unwholly UnWholly (Unwind, #2) by Neal Shusterman ? I am reading that now. Have you read Beat the Reaper Beat the Reaper (Peter Brown #1) by Josh Bazell or Gone Girl Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn ?? Those two books wore me out!

message 3: by ☯Emily (new)

☯Emily  Ginder | 57438 comments Defending Jacob is my suggestion.

message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie I don't know if these qualify as "books that are unlike anything ever written and are just different." but Harlan Coben writes great thrillers in addition to his Myron Bolitar mysteries.

message 5: by Barb (new)

Barb | 982 comments Are you looking for cozies? Mysteries? Anything goes?

message 6: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 5280 comments Give Robert Crais' Elvis Cole books and his standalones a shot! Never a dull moment with them!