At Your Own Risk discussion

PLACES > Paradise

Comments Showing 1-50 of 213 (213 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

SpreadYourWings | 228 comments Mod
Once you all get sucked into the light. Everything goes black. But then you wake up. Where you might say? Well welcome to paradise. The sky is the purest of blue. There are trees and bushes around you growing the ripest and sweetest of fruit. A crystal clear. Lake is next to you. Cool as snow and refreshing. Golden fish swim in it, nice and plump. The sun shines a golden orange that showers you with warmth. Flowers of the sweetest smell and vibrant colors grow everywhere. Welcome I hope your stay is quite enjoyable:):):)

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Maggie felt herself tumbling end over end, into the light, expecting to feel pain, but felt nothing, until she slammed violently into the ground, getting a mouthful of dirt. "Curt?" she called as she sat up, "Curt!"

message 3: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Curt was aware of a coldness around him. He took in a breath an a rush of water entered his mouth. He began to kick his legs and pushed himself off the waterbed and up to the surface. Once upper the water Curt gulped in a large amount of air and swamp for shore.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

G2g

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante woke up, groggy. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. Surely, he was dead now. Please let him be dead. The place wasn't bad...but somehow he thought this was just a fancy facade for hell. He coughed violently, blood coming up.

Jewel wrote: "Dante woke up, groggy. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. Surely, he was dead now. Please let him be dead. The place wasn't bad...but somehow he thought this was just a fancy facade for hell. He..."

oh come on. I thought I did pretty good:)

message 7: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) Maggie ran to the shore when she saw Curt swimming. She didn't know what possessed her to do it, but she wrapped her arms around him the second he was out of the water, thanking god that he was still alive. "Are you okay?"

message 8: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Once Curt got onto the beach his clothes dropping wet he called out for Rose. He felt a pain in his head. Curt placed his fingers on his left temple and the came away stained red.

Oh so your all going to ignore the awesome place I made. Ok I see how it is. Fine should I just send you back to the maze?

message 10: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "Curt!" Maggie had no clue what to do, so she went on her first instinct, pulling his shirt off him, wadding it up and holding it to the cut on his head. "Relax, you're okay, it's not bad, we'll make it out okay."

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) ((No thank you, I like it here))

message 12: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) ((The goldfish are a nice touch))

message 13: by SpreadYourWings (new)

Megan wrote: "((The goldfish are a nice touch))"

Megan wrote: "((No thank you, I like it here))"

Lol thanks I was just kidding though :):):)

message 14: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Completely ignoring the fact he was shirtless in front of a beautiful girl Curt looked around and saw the crystal clear lake and trees full of fresh looking fruit. Curt smiled, "Thank god. This doesn't appear to be a hell."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante dragged himself over to a tree and blinked. His vision had returned! Hurrah! It was probably going to desert him again soon, but he was going to enjoy his sight while it lasted. Okay, this place was pretty, in a sense. But he couldn't shake the feeling that this was a veil over evil.

message 16: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "Hell wouldn't appear to be hell, Curt," she told him softly, pulling the shirt off his forehead for a moment to check the bleeding. "What did you hit your head on?" she asked him softly, glancing down at his bare chest and blushing, averting her eyes.

message 17: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan "I think I hit it on a rock at the bottom of the lake." Curt said staring at the fruit and lake that surrounded them. Only after realizing this was heaven did Curt look at Rose.

message 18: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan I have to go to sleep. I'll be back tomorrow morning))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Now, he would inspect all his injuries. He wouldn't waste his time and precious vision. He had a scrape and cut on his hand, a few nasty bruises on his legs and his stomach was empty. He was starving. The fruit on a bush beside him was so tempting, but he didn't know what it was. Remember: Trust No-one.

message 20: by SpreadYourWings (new)

All of a sudden a girl appeared. She was beautiful. With long golden hair that fell in perfect curls to her electric blue eyes. She had pink lips the perfect size. She wore a long white gown that looked sort of like an evening dress. She had a silver chain surrounding her head. She approached them

" Ah you've finally come." She said in a voice so beautiful and stormy at the same time it was heavenly

message 21: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) "God, you had to be the only one to land in the lake," she shook her head, finding that she was really concerned about him. "You're lucky you didn't pass out and drown, under different circumstances I would tell you to buy a lottery ticket," she joked lightly, still dabbing away the blood from him forehead, the bleeding had slowed down considerably already, a good sign.

message 22: by Megan (new)

Megan (nightrunner) ((Well, this is dead for the night. I'm going to sleep, see you all tomorrow...which is a half hour from now))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi looked around. This place was beautiful. She sure as he'll hoped she was dead. Then she saw the others. She heard things...voices. She was alive.

message 24: by SpreadYourWings (new)

anyone read last comment^^^^^^^^^

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi stared at the girl. She wished to say something to her. Of course not.
Piper gasped. The place was dull compared to the eccentric girl. "Who are you? What happened? Can you heal us?"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante looked over at the girl. She. Was. Beautiful. He was struck speechless, honestly. No! Don't trust. Evil. Remember? REMEMBER? His thoughts were starting to annoy him, but it wasn't like he could just remove his mind. Without being suicidal.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi was mouthing something to Dante. It was hard to tell what.
Piper couldn't take her eyes of the girl, because if she did, the girl might disappear.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante didn't notice Kassi's mouthing. His eyes were focused on that girl. She looked so perfect, too perfect, and seemed to be the perfect vessel of hope. Looks can be deceiving...Don't judge a book by its cover!

message 29: by SpreadYourWings (new)

The girl smiled and spooked again " We know you're tired and broken, and yes I can heal you." She said in her heavenly voice as her eyes glimmered

The girl then raised her arms and a fig surrounded all of you. When she put her arms down the fog cleared. All of you look as good as new. No ripped or torn clothing. No injuries. She smiles

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Kassi grinned, but she was afraid to talk. Beautiful things can be so evil. This angelic girl could cut her tongue right back out.
Piper stood. "Oh! Thank you! My foot is fine, now! Do you know what is going on. I was with my brother, and I fell asleep, and woke up in a dungeon, and I've been some odd places since. What is going on?"
Kassi bit her lip. Piper knew how to be annoyingly talkative. Kassi wanted to scream at her to shut up!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante felt his wounds disappear. Thank the heavens that they did. Maybe this girl wasn't here to kill them or torture them. Maybe she was actually genuinely good. Don't forget the fact that she's too perfect! Okay, his thoughts were seriously annoying him. Why couldn't he be ignorant? You know what they say, 'Ignorance is Bliss'.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((is vi here?))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((Should be. Here's the deal: We got sent to the Dark Forest again from the MAZE CASTLE. There, we got sucked up in these portals that this 'thing' was wielding. Aaaaand, now we're here.))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh, and we've been healed by this girl here))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((okay then... so no more disabilities?))

Vi looked to the sky, rocking Selena.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((Post 29. "No injuries".))

Dante leant on the tree beside him, not wanting or needing to really interact with anyone other than that girl. Too Perfect. Too Perfect. Too Perfect. DEMON! He groaned as his mind screeched thoughts at him. He couldn't rest for one damn second without fear shaking him awake.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((cool))

Vi walked around with her baby who was well again. She looked at the sky and everything else. It was perfect. "Ash?" She called out softly.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante's mind was still in a wreck, but his body was completely healed. He kept telling himself, over and over again, not to trust anyone. Yes, he'd seen that thing, but he still thought that the others caused his blindness.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

At not answer, Violet sighed. She kept on walking around with her daughter. "Dante? Kassi? Piper?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante heard his name and ducked behind some bushes. He did not want to have to interact with someone. No, not who-ever was calling him. They knew his faked name, that was an advantage they had over him. He probably knew her name as well, so they were even in advantages.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dante! Kassi! Piper! Ash!" Vi called out, louder. "It's me, Violet!" She held Selena close.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante sucked in a sharp breath and ducked lower behind the bush. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Why was his mind in this fragile state? It was so strange. He trusted this girl before, but not any more. He didn't want to be blinded.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dante?" Vi called out, getting distressed. "Kassi? Piper? Ash? Jonah?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante shook his head in a feeble attempt to shoo his thoughts. He just needed to be calm. Okay, he recognised the first names, but who was Jonah? People seemed to have multiplied.

message 45: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Curt looked at the girl. For a reason he didn't quite understand, Curt didn't trust this girl even if she did heal him.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi rocked her baby, worried as hell. "Hello?" She kissed Selena's cheek. "Ash! Dante! Kassi! Piper! Damon!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante sighed quietly and looked around him at the fruit. He might as well eat this, while he still had food. He grabbed a few berry-like fruits and ate one cautiously.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi sat down, sighing. She rocked Selena in her arms.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante chewed slowly and swallowed slowly. He sat for a while, waiting for death to fall upon him. But that chocking, suffocating sensation never came and he was still alive. He put another one into his mouth.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Vi lied down on the ground, curling her body protectively around Selena. She closed her eyes, hoping her baby would do the same, and drifted into bliss sleep.

« previous 1 3 4 5