Authors & Reviewers discussion

The Rift (Vessel of Souls, #1)
This topic is about The Rift
Read & Review Archive > RaR The Rift

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 589 comments Mod
Before you sign up, please read the rules here http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Title: The Rift
Author: S.K.N. Hammerstone
Genre: YA/Paranormal Romance/Horror
Formats Available: Word Doc, Gift on Kindle

Synopsis
Is death really the end? or can people come back...
Rachael Taylor has returned from the grave with no memory of who she is or which of the two worlds she exists in is real. In one world she is a teenager living what is considered the normal life. In the other she is tormented night and day in a burning city. When strange creatures start to invade both worlds, she must discover what she is before everything collapses.

The Rift is a Young Adult Paranormal/ Horror novel in the series Vessel of Souls. It follows the life of Rachael Taylor and the people and creatures that appear in it.

When you sign up, please leave your email address, and format prefered. If you would like to review on other sites, that would be great! Please Remember that you have 3 weeks to read and review your book. If you need more time, please let me know. *NOTE* you are not permitted to share this book with anyone. This book is for your enjoyment only. Authors work really hard on their books, and it is a privilege for us to read them for free. If you have any questions, please notify a moderator.

Happy Reading!

message 2: by Racquel (new)

Racquel Kechagias (rkechagias) | 16 comments I would like to review this! my email is r_kechagias@hotmail.com

I will be posting the reviews to Goodreads, Amazon and Shelfari. I have two other books on my tbr pile but I will get to this as soon as I've finished them :)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 589 comments Mod
Hi Racquel, your request has been sent! This was another really good book!

Vrinda Pendred (thymeoperator) | 20 comments I'd love to review this - vrinda.barker@yahoo.co.uk - Kindle please!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you for an honest review :)