Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogsmeade > Hog's Head Inn

Comments Showing 1-50 of 817 (817 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The Hog's Head Inn isn't quite as popular as the Three Broomsticks, but is a great place to meet if you want to be alone. The hygiene of the dish-washing is questionable.
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by Melania (last edited Jun 12, 2013 07:19PM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania and John stroled in Hog's Head Inn. She noticed how empty the place seemed for this time of day; she rememberd Elana saying this place was not as popular as some others in Honeydukes. Mel grabbed the nearest table and sat down. "What are you going to have?" she asked.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just a salad and what about you?" John said looking around the vacant inn remember how empty it can get.

message 4: by Melania (last edited Jun 12, 2013 07:25PM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Bulking up for the matches, huh??" she said teasing him. "I think I will have a tunafish sandwich."

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 07:29PM) (new)

John nudged her playfully

message 6: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments The waiter came and took their orders. After he left Mel asked him, "What made you want to be keeper?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 07:37PM) (new)

"Really, I don't know, ever since my third year everyone's has been pushing me to join so in me fourth year I did I sighed up as seeker did not go so well but I enjoyed it none the less so i applied to keeper this year I hope it goes well so you asked me what made me it was my peers." He said "what about you." John asked.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie strolled into the small, dingy room and spotted her classmates at the nearest wooden table. The inn was practically empty, aside from the three Hogwarts students and a couple of shady characters at the far side of the inn. She sat down next to her friends and smiled. This was just what she needed after a long day: peace and quiet.

"Hello John, Mel," she greeted them.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello Cassie 'ow are ye today." John replied to her.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm alright. Can't stay long though, I've got tons of homework." She paused, looking to each of her friends. "So. What have you lot been up to?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"You and me both, Mel and I we were talking about what caused me to chose keeper position on the quidditch team."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm...well, you're good at it, obviously, since you made the team. And it's good fun! What more reason do you need?

"Of course, though, I'm not sure it'll matter when Ravenclaw crushes Slytherin," she said, half-jokingly.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lassie you are sorely mistaken here I be true when I tell you this, it took dear St. Patrick more than a day to clear the Emerald Isle of snakes, and in time we will clear you out." John said to her smiling repeating what he said in honeydukes.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya just keep telling yourself that, boyo," she teased him, mimicking his accent like she always did when trying to annoy him, "but 'tis only fair to tell ya that this beater always hits her target." Her brows raised and she smiled. "And as for the rest of our team...well, I don't want to give all of our secrets away, now do I?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya know how tat annoys me lassie." He said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged and looked at him sheepishly. "All in jest," she replied. She knew John would never get angry over something like that, but it was best not to overdue it, even if she was only teasing.

She stood, suddenly, and brushed off a cobweb from her rickety chair. "I'd best be off if I want to make any progress on homework." She winced. "Potions essay's due Monday and I haven't written a lick of it."

She said goodbye to her friends and walked back to Hogwarts, naming all of the properties of a bezoar in her head.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

He caught up with her "if you need help with that potions essay just come find me I'll be in the library." He said offering the help he walked away and sat back down.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2013 04:10PM) (new)

"I'm late history of magic!" He said paid and ran.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked in and sat down avoiding eye contact.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis sat at a table and smiled over at Bree.
"Hi, Bree!" she called. She turned to Judas.
"You payed last time- this time it's on me. How about a cherry syrup soda?"

message 21: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Hey guys,can I join?" Mel asked politely.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

John turned around "Mel?" John questioned.

message 23: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Yes!" She said.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure," Artemis said, smiling. "How are you, Melania? And...how's John?"
She smiled at Melania and murmured, "Expulso Memoria!"
An image of a tent under the stars appeared in midair for a second, then vanished.
"Don't worry," Artemis winked. "Your secret is safe with me."

message 25: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Er.... Good! Thanks, and you?" She looked away shyly.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good," Artemis said lightly. "I'm loving Arithmancy."

(John, are you using both characters at once? Where is Judas?)

message 27: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She sat down next to John. She signaled for a waiter to come; a rugged man saw and held up his finger as if to say, one minute. Mel relaxed back into her seat and waited in the silence.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Judas sat there, and then asked "John where have you been."

message 29: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Ya, where were you?" She asked.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Talking to Slughorn for over two hours." John replied to judas and Mel.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis smiled.
"Judas? Cherry soda?"
His attention was fixed on Melania, so she stood up.
"Alright," she said. "How about this- I challenge you to a duel at the Duelling Arena."
She gave a playful smile.
"How about it?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Judas snapped back "I accept." Judas said and smiled.

message 33: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Mel smiled, "this ought to be interesting..."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis grinned. "Yep. It will be. Let's go, Judas."
Smiling, she turned and led Judas outside.

(See you at Duelling Arena?)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, it will be." John said to Mel.

message 36: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She turned to John, "do you want to go or stay?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Judas followed.
((Yep))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lets go." John said.

message 39: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Ok," Melania said. She stood up and walked out Hog's Head as John held the door open for her.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(We're all at the Arena- hurry! It's about to begin!)

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked into the inn and sat down in a very secluded spot and started thinking.

message 42: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "John what the hell?" She said after him; Mel was mad at him and at Henry. She didn't know who's side to be on.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

John stayed quiet and kept his head down.

message 44: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She walked to John and pulled out a chair next to him and slammed it down, loudly. "What's up with you and Art? Spill!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's nothing between us." John said quietly, "some very bad memories came up." John said still very quiet.

message 46: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "She thinks you had the potion on purpose to hurt her! And what memories? Come on," Mel touched his arm, "trust me." Her look was soft and sweet.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Very well, Consumption took me mother and me father got the pox, me brother drank the whiskey 'till he wound up in a box. Me other brother in the troubles met with his demise, me sister has forever closed her smilin' Irish eyes. Ken was killed in Kilkenny and Claire she died in Clare, Tip from Tipperary died out in the Derry air. Shannon jumped into the river Shannon back in June, Ernie fell into the urn and Tom is in the tomb. All my family is dead, today was my mothers birthday." John said and payed his head down on his hands.

message 48: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Oh my god," Mel whispered and put her hand over his. "I am sorry, but I know that does not help the situation." Her eyes filled with tears; Melania's feelings fell apart. She was at a loss of words.

message 49: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((John??))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's okay, everyone in my family is dead." John said. "My mother was very nice, and my dad was a kind man it was fun while it lasted though.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17