Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogsmeade > Zonko's Joke Shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 441 (441 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This joke shop is popular with all tricksters; it sells Frog Spawn Soap, Nose-biting Teacups and of course, Dungbombs!
(Role-Play here.)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan sauntered in out of the chill evening air and blinked walnut eyes, this was the first time she had came to Hogsmeade, she walked to the center of the shop and happily inspected the tricks and jokes within, before much time had passed she hadpulled her darkened-violet leather purse out...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob grinned as he examined the Joke Wands on display- it really was clever magic! He bought a handful, then turned to see a girl standing behind him, looking at a shelf of tricks.
"How do you do?" he said, holding his hand out to shake hers in a charmingly old-fashioned way. "I'm Jacob, Jacob Martin. Do you come here often?"

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "Ah hello, I'm Siobhan Leicester, pleased to make the acquaintance" Siobhan said shaking his hand "I'm afraid not." she flushed despite herself "You've probably heard the announcements of the new Durmstrang transfer?"Jacob nodded "Well I am she." laughing she countinued "So you can guess I have not become well versed in Hogsmeade trade... Do you frequent it?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Jacob shrugged.
"I'm not a serious prankster...I prefer Honeydukes to Zonko's...but who doesn't?"
He considered, then his eyes lit up.
"I know," he said brightly. "Would you like to visit Honeydukes together? I can show you the best sweets...and, of course, the ones to avoid..."

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "My little brother would contend this but neither am I" Siobhan commented
"Oh! Thank you Jacob, that would be absolutely brilliant"
Siobhan felt more relaxed then she had for the entire time since she left the Owlery so Hogwarts students are nicer then Durmstrang made them out to be she mused....

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((I don't know but the Members page says you're off-line, well plus it's 10:00 here, so can we pick this up sometime else? I'd hate to be a spoilsport but I am going to log off, thanks for the Role-Play and catch you later Inky!))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) [[New RP]]
Micah walked into Zonko's a spring in his step, searching the crowd in the store for Elana and smiled as he found the familiar red-blond halo...

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Elana grinned as she saw Micah walk into the shop.
"Hi Mic," she said brightly. "Look at this."
She held up a pouch of powder.
"You know that powder that made my potion perfect? Well...this is it. I just added it as an experiment, but I think it reacted with something. Probably the belladonna."

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Micah grinned "I give thanks to the ingredient that saved us from certain doom in Potions." he laughed wryly "Maybe we should use candy in Potions more often. Where did you find it El?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Here," Elana said. "It's Illume Dust. Ground, dried Billywig stings. It's meant to light up dark places when you drop it."

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "Awesome!" Micah said "That would be helpful, I imagine" he grinned "Is it from here?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes," Elana said brightly. "So I'm going to buy a bunch. It's like Instant Potion Correcter. If we can just mix it with belladonna, we'll make a fortune selling it!"

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Micah smiled "I still like the rock potion but you have a good point."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Elana shrugged. "Admit it. I'm a genius." She giggled and paid for the Illume Dust. "So- want to get a drink at the Three Broomsticks?"

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "Not until you do admit I'm one" Micah joked "I'd love too Elana." Micah said and taking Elana's bag of sweets they marched to the Three Broomsticks...
((pick up there???))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

(Totalies!)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" Hey Eva what brings you to my favorite store?" asked Goso

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"really who you playing a prank on i suggest a fake wand."said Goso excitedly

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" ok." Goso said crestfallen

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" yes this place is amazing and they provide me with mice every week." said Goso

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 03, 2013 08:37PM) (new)

" Yes for my giant spider." Goso said as she pulled a giant blue spider out of her bag.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

" thanks, most people freak out he is a Romania Blue Death spider oddly not poisonous and very calm." Said Goso

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"My aunt sent me a cage for him and the mice i have plans for puting a calmiing spell on him and placing him in my hair for the ball

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

(( BYE))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Wisteria, Simon and Andi walked into the cheery joke shop....

message 28: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Simon turning into a geek again searched around the shop, chuckling at its items.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi looked around and ran off to different stands, acting a bit more excited than some of the younger kids. She smiled at Simon. "I love this place!"

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Wisteria cast an eye around the shop and her nose twitched slightly. Moving over to a bench she sat lips pressed together....

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) [[I've got to go! have fun guys]]

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok, bye Ro!))

message 33: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Simon chuckled at Andi and noticed his sister wasn't there he whipped around frantically searching for her and found that she was sitting in a bench. He walked up to her and sat down asking, "whats wrong sis?"

message 34: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments ((Bye))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi looked over at Simon and showed him the black powder rock. "That would cause some trouble in the library." She laughed.

message 36: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments He laughed and looked at her, "do you want it? We could try..."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really?" She took out her wallet. "Only a tony bit though, this stuff will definitely freak Filch out."

message 38: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Oh, ill pay. Don't worry." He told her as he walked up to the counter and took the money out.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi put her wallet back into her bag. She blushed, which she kept trying to stop doing. She really did like being with Simon.
"Thanks for today." She said, smiling as they kept walking around Hogsmeade.

message 40: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Your welcome." He told her and handed back her bag. "We should plan on scaring the first years in the library." He told her.

message 41: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments ((you gone?))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Wisteria shook her head "Nothing Si. Remember first year when the pepper imps sent me to the hospital wing? I'm still allergic sorry." she said calmly.
((Exeunt.... bye guys, thanks for RPing!))

message 44: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments ((No, andi))

message 45: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Oh, sorry sis. I will see you later." He told her as she walked away

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((:) Well, now I am))

message 47: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Jul 10, 2013 01:02PM) (new)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Wisteria nodded and smiled then walked towards the castle "Have fun".....
((I think she is El))

message 48: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments (Okay)

message 49: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Simon said goodbye to Andi, "bye, I hope I will see you around." He walked back to the common room glancing back at the pretty girl with her curls bouncing up and down as she headed her way.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I had to leave!! Awwwww that's so sweet I love Simon!! :P ))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9