Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogsmeade > Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 697 (697 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This tea shop is popular with Hogwarts couples, especially on Valentine's Day. It is a cosy, warm, frilly shop, which sells coffee, tea and cakes.
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Mel and John walked in. They walked towards the nearest table, Mel sat down as John held the chair out for her.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

John sat down and smiled at her.

message 4: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Mel smiled back and winked, "what are you going to get?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"My favorite, camomile tea." John said. "You?"

message 6: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "My favorite peppermint tea. I would of guessed you liked stronger teas."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do." John said.

message 8: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Well I guess I know you pretty well..." She smiled and flagged the waiter.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes you do." John said.

message 10: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((I gtg to marching band practice sorry!))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thats okay))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((...))

message 13: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((Picking up where we left off-))
The waiter came over looking like he had a tough day and was ready to put in the towel. "What would you kids like?" He asked and sighed.

message 14: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments (Yoohoo??? Earth to John??))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Camomile if you please, and if you don't mind me asking what is bothering you?" John asked genuinely interested like always, he is trying to help people.

message 16: by Melania (last edited Jun 23, 2013 09:14AM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Mel nudged John under the table with her leg and gave him a look that read, let him, be he looks like he does not want to talk. Mel told the waiter, "Peppermint please."

The waiter said, "I have had a log day, so I am tired and want to go home. It's no biggie," he said with a fake smile. "Your orders will be up shortly."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Very well, if you wish not to tell me let that be." John said to the waiter and then he walked away. "I apologize Mel that is a force of habit." John said looking back at Mel.

message 18: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She smiled, "It's ok, I know you always care about everyone." Emphasizing everyone as she said it. Mel looked out the window. A mist surrounded the tea shop, a spectrum of glistening colors. "it is beautiful outside." She commented, still looking out the window.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

John smiled, "it is the spectrum of shinning colors and magnificent rays of color." John said looking out the window.

message 20: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Mel smiled at him, wondering if her could truly read her mind. The waiter came back and set down the tea. "There you go," he said and sulked off. Mel picked up her teacup and said, "I think he gave us both Chamomile. That is ok, I will drink it anyway. I don't want to be a bothersome customer."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Remember I can't read minds just emotions." John said taking a sip of his tea and looking around taking in the decorations and festivities.

message 22: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "God! Could you be any more perfect?" She teased and then took a sip of her boiling hot tea.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'd say no." John said smiling and taking another sip of the tea.

message 24: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Wow..." She said and grinned.

message 25: by Melania (last edited Jun 23, 2013 09:42AM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "So tell me more about your parents and family."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now were going to be here awhile then." John said and smiled, "it started like this, me parents are two very kind souls they enjoy a party now and again and always help any wary traveler that comes there way, the pub that we own is almost always full muggles and wizards are both allowed." John paused, "it took us awhile to work out the charms around the pub so that no magic can be cast within 30ft of the place but we did it, I am and only child at least to my knowledge so I help around the pub and such it is a very fun job once and awhile we run into some trouble but nothing much."

message 27: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "It sounds like you have a very loving family, which stands to reason why you are so caring." She looked at him and said, "My story is not as interesting...." She paused and started again, "My parents are divorced. My mum does not acknowledge that I am a witch, because she is a muggle. So, mostly I stay with my dad, who is a wizard. They fight constantly when they are forced to talk to one another. My dad doesn't force me to stay with him, it is my choice. I have a sister, but she lives with my mum because she is a muggle as well. My mom has basically turned her side of the family against my father and I. I never see them and try to convince myself it is for the best. I don't think I have seen my mum and sister since about two Christmases ago. There you have it, my untold story. You know I have never told anyone that, other than Lena."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"It seems that way, if you ever want to come and stay with us for awhile you can." John offered.

message 29: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Thanks! My dad and I are two peas in a pod. We have exactly the same personality whereas, my sister is like my mom." She made a face and continued, "I think that is why my mom and I don't get along because I remind her of my father. Who are you most like?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"My father mostly he is very fun loving and caring plus he is also a parselmouth." John said and closed his eyes.

message 31: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "So it runs in the family. Hey, does anyone know you can read emotions?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Only you." John said opening his eyes.

message 33: by Melania (last edited Jun 23, 2013 10:18AM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "And why is that?" She said, wondering why he hides it.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Most people do not like it when I know what they're thinking." John said and sighed.

message 35: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Well, I understand where they are coming from," Mel said and smiled, "Thank you for telling me."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you and usually they are not thinking very good things about me that is." John said and sighed.

message 37: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "If you are reading my emotions now, that is not the case." She said and winked.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know." John said and smiled.

message 39: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She saw the smirk on his face and rolled her eyes. "Well I finished my tea."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"As did I." John said paying an getting up.

message 41: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Thanks for the tea! My day is open, since it is Saturday. What about you?" Mel asked as she got up.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"My day is also open, where should we go?" John asked happily.

message 43: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments (I have to go practice the baritone) The couple left the check, departed the tea shop and said their goodbyes.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(Good bye see u in a little bit)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Gather 'round ye lads and lasses, set ye for a while,
and harken to me mournful tale about the Emerald Isle.
Let's all raise our glasses high to friends and family gone,
and lift our voices in another Irish drinkin' song." John sang as they exited the shop.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hello))

message 47: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((Hello :) you want to pick up somewhere else?))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Honeydukes?))

message 49: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((Kk))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((Meet there))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14