Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogsmeade > Honeydukes

Comments Showing 1-50 of 920 (920 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Possibly the most popular store in Hogsmeade, Honeydukes is the ultimate sweet shop! It sells every sweet imaginable, so come here to spend a Sickle (or twenty) and sample some wizarding sweets!
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena walks in , her nose filling with a sweet smell of sugar. She walks over to the Gummy Drops and starts filling a bag to take back to the common room to snack on.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Elana entered the Honeydukes store, marvelling at the array of bright candies, wizarding sweets, rich fudge and lollipops. She glanced at her pouch of money. After selling phials of enchanted water (she used a Scent Charm and Softening Charm to make the water into moisturiser or perfume), Elana had made plenty of Sickles- but she decided to only spend a little. After frowning at the stalls and tables for a moment, Elana got a packet of white chocolate and raspberry fudge and a tin of sugared apricots. She walked over to the counter to pay.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 04:41PM) (new)

John walks in as the smell of sugar was almost overwhelming John stumbled a bit and noticed Lena John walks up to her. "Fancy seein' you here." He said.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(Try to use full sentences, capitals and stick to 3rd person, John!)

message 6: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments After Lena filled her brown paper sack with Gummy Drops she walked over to the counter to pay. She saw Elana in front of her and said, "Hi, how are you?"

message 7: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments After greeting Elana, Lena greeted John, "how are you?"

message 8: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Melania strolled into Honeydukes; she was surprised at the overwhelming smell of sugar. She noticed Lena over by the counter and walked over, "wow! Their is so much to choose from I don't know what to get!"

message 9: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Haha, I know right! I choose gummy drops." Lena replied back to her cousin.

message 10: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "What are you going to get?" Lena asked.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi Melania and Lena!" Elana smiled. "And hi, John!" She grinned. "I saw some Sugared Shamrocks over there, by the way, John." She paid the man at the counter a handful of Sickles.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am doing quite well, I spent 'bout a half an hour talking to Slughorn about the side effects of polyjuice potion so good." John replied and looked around to Elana.

message 13: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "We'll, those chocolate frogs are making my mouth water." She walked over to the chocolate frogs and grabbed a box. She handed the box of chocolate frogs to the cashier. The cashier was an odd looking woman with long, wavy, dark hair. "Here you go miss," the cashier said to Mel as she handed her the chocolate frogs. "Thank you," Mel replied.

message 14: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena moved up and greeted the man working at the register; she paid him a few sickles. "Thanks" Lena told the cashier after he handed her the change. She turned to the group and added, "do you guys want to sit down at a table ?"

message 15: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "What did he say the side effects were?" Lena asked john

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

(Is cashier man or lady????)

"Yeah, sure," Elana said, leading them to a white stone table just outside the store. She offered her friends some fudge.

message 17: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Hey Elana! I just bought some chocolate frogs. They are my favorite," she said to Elana. " Hey John! Why did you want to know about the side effects of polyjuice??" She asked him with curiosity.

message 18: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments (There are two)

"Thanks, Elana for the fudge." Lena replied the her as she sat down at the table.

message 19: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She sat down at the table, still waiting for John to respond.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lets see There seems to be a certain amount of pain accompanying the transformation. Also, using non-human DNA can lead to permanent transformation into a half-human creature if not dealt with. We didn't get beyond that we started going to deep detail about that." He replied

message 21: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments While the girls were waiting for john she stoped eating and asked Elana, "When does the first qudditch game start and do we have practices?"

message 22: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Do you have to take a potion to keep your current self? Lena asked John with curiosity and excitement from learning a new thing.

message 23: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Oh. Sounds interesting! I take it making potions comes easy to you?" She said to John before turning to Lena. "Hey, how is your cat? I heard something is going around the school making not only cats, but people throw up hair balls. It sounds awful."

message 24: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Yes, its horrid! Yesterday as I went to the common room to feed her, there was hairballs allover. I took her to the hospital here and the nurse said she has a potion the cat can take to help her. It has not been working so she has to stay at the hospital until the nurses find a potion that works. I feel bad for that poor cat." Lena said sadly.

message 25: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments **were**

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah Stela got that a few days ago, and yes making potions does come easy to me, by current self I assume to keep yourself normal after a
Transformation and yes I think so." John said hopping that was what she meant.

message 27: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "That is dreadful!" She said sympathetically. "I am glad my cats have not got it," Mel said to Lena, hoping not to sound selfish. "Yet," she added.

message 28: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Poor stela! Is she at the hospital now?" Lena asked the boy apologetically.

message 29: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments **Mel said to Lena and John.

message 30: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena turned to Melania and replied, "me too! The cats seem like they are being tortured."

message 31: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Not to mention the people! I can't see the people in the hospital wing puking up hair balls. It sounds awful and they just look pathetic." She told her group of friends.

message 32: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Oh, i know! Is it a virus? Do you know?" Lena asked Melania with wide eyes

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"No I made the potion me self it worked fine on Stela I still have some with if ya want it." John said taking out a vial.

message 34: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Oh, my gosh! Thank you!" Lena replied happily to john. She hopes it will help her kitty.

message 35: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She looked at John and asked him firmly, "Why haven't you told the nurses you have a potion to cure it? There are poor animals and people suffering from this."

message 36: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena slipped the vial into her pocket as she looked at john for the answer.

message 37: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Se hoped John didn't take her tone the wrong way. She was not trying to be mean, she was just wondering why.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I finished it just yesterday it takes a while ta brew relax, I have plenty more." John said to her calmly.

message 39: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "If you want I will go and tell the nurses what potion it is. Then you wouldn't be bothered." She said to John waiting for his approval.

message 40: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Im glad the animals and people will be cured soon. Did you try to make the potion just to see if you can find a cure or did the headmistress ask you?" Lena asked John.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Go and tell them, I have it all right here." He said and pulled out a little sack reached into it and pulled out a giant container of green liquid "this should be enough and more." John said and put the container back in and took off the sack and gave it to her.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"I just see if I could do it really." He said to answer her question.

message 43: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "You are good! Good job on helping the people and animals. I wonder where Elana went, I believe she went to the restroom." Lena told John.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thank ya, I also think so that Elana went to the restroom." John replied.

message 45: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Ya, sorry my cuz left. She had to see a teacher and she will be back." I informed John.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded to this.

message 47: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "So, are you excited for the Qudditch game?" I asked him while I rolled up my bag of sweets and put it in my purse.

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 06:28PM) (new)

"Yes I am I am hoping for the chaser position in Slytherin."

message 49: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "The members of Quidditch teams have already been posted. Im the chaser on the Gryffindor team. Last year i was the seeker, that was hard. I hope i like this position this year." Lena siad back.

message 50: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania hurried into the candy shop looking around for her friends to see if they were still there. She spotted them in the same spot and walked over. Mel spoke to Lena and John, "Sorry I left; I had to tak to the herbology professor. I told him I finally found a good enough book for the report." She then said to John, "On the way back I passed by the hospital wing and told the nurses about your cure for the hair ball epedimic. They were pleased and said for you to stop by when you had some free time."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19