Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogsmeade > The Three Broomsticks

Comments Showing 1-50 of 5,530 (5530 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Come here to get a Butterbeer (or a Firewhisky...) with your friends, and eavesdrop on the interesting people who turn up at the inn. The lady who owns the inn is Genevieve Rosmerta, the very pretty daughter of Madame Rosmerta.
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania walks into the Three Broomsticks and looks around the dimly lit room. She is wondering where Rose is....

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

(3rd person, please, Mel! And congrats on making the Hufflepuff team!)

message 4: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 32 comments "Hey Melania! Sorry I got caught up.. Did you order a drink yet?!" Rose was flustered from a bunch of interruptions on her way there. It seemed to Rose that the weirdest things always happened to her.

message 5: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania and John walked into the Three Broomsticks serching around the dimly lit room, trying to find an open table. "You wouldn't think it would be so busy, considering that it is a school day," she said to John.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea think so."

message 7: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She pointed to a table in the far corner of the room and said, "there is an open table." John and Mel walked to the table, squeezing through the tight spaces.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie entered The Three Broomsticks, keeping her eye out for her friends. Pretty soon she spotted them and made her way through the crowd to their table. "Blimey," she said, after she greeted them again, "I've never seen this place so crowded!"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

He sat down in chair.

message 10: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "I know, me too!" She looked around to see if Rose was there. She gave up after realizing the place was far too crowded to look. Mel turned her head back to her friends and zeroed into their conversation.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you both of you want a butterbeer?" inquired Cassie of her friends. "If so, I'll order."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"That was a weird turn of events back there." He said.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"And yes I would." He replied.

message 14: by Melania (last edited Jun 12, 2013 11:45AM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Yes please," she replied. It just occured to her how thirsty she was.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie stood up and braved the crowd again to get the three butterbeers. Moments later her voice wafted back to her friends, as they also heard the sound of something breaking.

"Blast!"

message 16: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments The waiter came back to the table looking like he was off in another world. Mel noticed that and asked him, "Are you ok?" He replied, "I am just having a bad day."

message 17: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She told the waiter he was not needed because Cassie went into the mess of a crowd to fetch three butterbeers.

message 18: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena walked in, her face went into shock when she saw the room crowded with people. She looked around hoping to see someone she knows, in the middle of the room she saw john, her cousin and a girl she has not met. She walked over to the table and greeted the group, "Hi guys. Can I sit here with you?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

John looked at the waiter "now what's this problem your haven'." He asked "of course ya don't have to tell me." He added.

message 20: by Melania (last edited Jun 12, 2013 11:55AM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments The waiter replied to John, "I don't want to bother you with my personal problems," emphasizing the word personal as he said it. "Hi Lena! Cassie is going to get us butterbeers."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie made her way back to the table in a huff, no butterbeers in hand.

"Did you see that? The nerve of some people...." she spoke to her friends. On her way back with the butterbeers a 7th year Slytherin boy purposefully bumped into Cassie, knocking the glasses from her hands.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve called to the three, now foursome, having seen the incident.

"On the house, Cassie!"

She sighed in relief. "Thanks, Genevieve!"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you sure laddie it wouldn't be a bother." He replied to the waiter.

message 24: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Ohmygosh!" Mel said fast. "What in the world happend! Your shirt is soaked!" She said to Cassie in a hurry.

message 25: by Melania (last edited Jun 12, 2013 12:04PM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments The waiter spoke to John in an angered voice, "Today I woke up hitting my head on the ceiling. What a nice way to start the day! huh?" He said sarcastically. "Then this afternoon, a boy from Slytherin comes up to me knocking a tray of food from my arms. I guess he thought it was funny; well by golly IT WASN'T! I had to deal with angry customers not getting their food on time. They left without eating or paying. After that I had to explain it to my boss and I almost got fired because of that snot-nosed Slytherin boy! There you have it!"

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Geoffrey Spinnet, that's what happened." she replied to Mel wryly. "He's had it out for me since first year, dont' ask me why." She smiled, shrugging it off. "Don't worry about it. Now I'll go get our free drinks--for real this time." Again she made her way through the crowd, returning, this time, with four butterbeers.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie turned to the waiter after greeting Lena and handing out butterbeers.

"Sorry. I guess he bumped into you too, eh?"

message 28: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Thanks a bunch!" She looked at the waiter and said to him, "I guess you are not needed unless you still have your personal problems to express to John," emphasizing on personal with a hint of mockery in her voice.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Feeling sympathy for the waiter, and also wanting to get rid of him for John's sake she tipped him and he left a little less angry.

message 30: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments The waiter ignored the slight tone in Melania's voice and answerd Cassie, "He sure did!" He turned to John and said, "Thanks for listening to me complain. Anytime you need to explode you know where to find me." With that comment, he walked away.

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 12:13PM) (new)

"Trust me sir not all people from Slytherin is bad we can be a rotten bunch yes I Admit to that but it just one." He replied to the waiter as he walked away.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((This is a bit confusing. I think we're commenting at the same time. Oh well))

"Well, now that that's over with maybe we can finally enjoy our drinks!" said Cassie good-naturedly.

message 33: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((Ya I think so!))

message 34: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Thanks for the drink Cassie. How come you guys are wet?" Lena asked after returning from the bathroom.

message 35: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments After sipping the on her butterbeer and chatting amongst her friends Melania looked at her wristwatch and gasped a little, "Look at the time I have class in ten minutes! I really don't want to make a habit out of being late to ALL of my clases. Thanks for the butterbeer, Cassie!" She waved a litlle and said, "I'll see ya guys around!" Then Mel ran off in a hurry desperately trying to make her way around the mass of people.

message 36: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Bye, coz." Lena replied

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's a long story. I'll let them explain. I've got to be off! Promised I'd meet a friend." she replied after she had finished her drink. "It was nice meeting you Lena. Bye everyone." And she rushed off. Cassie always seemed to be in a hurry.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yea sorry about that))

message 39: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Bye" Lena said as she waved Cassie goodbye. She turned to John and asked, "What was going on?"

message 40: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Got to go to class." Lena waved goodbye

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 12:26PM) (new)

"Well I must be off to me next class good bye and thank you." He said and walked out.

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) Autumn walked in, "Hey Lena! Want to share a butterbeer?" she asked as she walked over to Lena.

message 43: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena walked in and sat at a table and waited for a waiter.

message 44: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Mel spotted John and Bree sitting with Lena. She walked over there squeezing between too close together tables.

message 45: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Hey, how are you?" She asked as she set down her butterbeer

message 46: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "I just finnished my drink and have to run to class. Im so sorry. See you around." Lena told her with an apologetic look as she stood up.

message 47: by Melania (last edited Jun 15, 2013 02:11PM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Bye Lena!" she said as she sat down next to John.

message 48: by Melania (last edited Jun 15, 2013 02:15PM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "It went good, he said it was ok... I think it is still a little ify with him. I guess Bree left."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"So how was your talk with Slughorn?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"To the bathroom I think."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 110 111