Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogwarts Grounds > The Lake

Comments Showing 1-50 of 5,860 (5860 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The large, blue-green lake in the Hogwarts grounds are a popular place for students to swim...despite the fact that it's the home to the Giant Squid (who is, by the way, perfectly tame...I hope). The sloping banks around the lake are a wonderful place to sit while studying or talking with friends.
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

He walked along the shoreline of the lake it's reflective water glittering green blue "I think I'll go swimming." He said to himself and rushed back to the common room to get everything.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

He returned and set everything down and swam out not minding the squid it was tame so he swam around the lake relaxing.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He gets back up on shore and dries off and heads back to the common room

message 5: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Is there anything you have to do before class?" Lena asked him as she sat down on the sand.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope I finished everything, you?"

message 7: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Same, I just have to feed my cat, but i can do that later." Lena replied.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"So what's your cats name again." John asked.

message 9: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Mae. You have a...dog, right?" Lena wondered.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 14, 2013 11:56AM) (new)

"Nope, cat named Stela."

message 11: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Are you a cat fan?" Lena asked as she ran the sand through her hands.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I am." John replied.

message 13: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Same here. I love animals in general, even the ones that are...diffrent." Lena replied with a smile.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 14, 2013 12:15PM) (new)

"I know what ya mean." He said smiling.

message 15: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena rolled up her pants and walked in the water and asked, "What's Stela's age?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"She's 10." He said. "She's a colorpoint shorthair what about yours?"

message 17: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "She is 4. A Manx." Len replied as she walked back to the shore.

message 18: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments **Lena**

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you want to go for a swim?" He asked.

message 20: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Sure, but I dont have my bathing suit. I'll have to go to the common room and grab it." Lena replied as she stood up and dusted off the sand.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Same."

message 22: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "I'll meet you back here in 10 minutes?" Lena asked.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yep." John said and walked off to the common room.

message 24: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena walked back to the common room thinking about that herbology paper due....

message 25: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena came back to the lake with a towel, a book and sunscreen. She laid down the towel, the book and applied the sunscreen while waiting for John.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked out to the lake carrying a towel underarm and he met up with Lena.

message 27: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Hey, there you are. I was starting to worry that you weren't coming. Do you need sunblock?" Lena asked as shed held out the sunblock.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"You'd think aye would would miss this and yes aye would."

message 29: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "You mean you don't want to be here?" Lena asked confused.

message 30: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania walked down the slope behind John and Lena, near the lake. Her foot caught on a rock and she fell down the hill, rolling. Mel got up and looked around quickly, to see if anyone saw her fall. Nobody was watching her, she brushed herself off and continued down the rest of the slope.

message 31: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Oh, hey cuz. How was band practice?" Lena asked.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ya got me confused lassie I wouldn't ever miss this." He said.

message 33: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Busy, we memorized the opener for our show," she responded proudly. "Are you and John going for a swim?" She asked as she walked toward them, careful not to fall again.

message 34: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Good, I'm glad." Lena replied with a smile and asked, "do you want to swim?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes we were just about to." He replied.

message 36: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Yes, you can join us if you want. If its okay with you john?" Lena turned to ask him.

message 37: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Sure! I'm going to go to my room, grab my towel and put on my suit. I will be back in a few!" She said, sounding excited.

message 38: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "See ya." Lena told her cousin as she ran. She turned to john and asked, "want to go in?"

message 39: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Without another word, she turned and ran.

message 40: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments About ten minutes had passed and Melania came back, a beach bag on her arm. "Hey guys, does anyone have sunscreen? I am all out and I don't want to look like a lobster."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure lets go in." He said walking in the lake.

message 42: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena told he cousin, "you can use my sunscreen on my towel." She turned to John and said while she shivered "this water is cold!"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"You get use to it." John said swimming out farther.

message 44: by Melania (last edited Jun 14, 2013 01:27PM) (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She did not hear Lena say she could use her sunscreen. Mel looked over at her cousin's towel and saw the sunscreen. Her cousin and Mel were close; she grabbed some and used it, knowing she would not care.

message 45: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "I will. Are you a good swimmer?" Lena asked him as she followed

message 46: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments She made sure she was fully dowsed in sunscreen; Mel hates being burnt, it leads to cancer. She waited a couple minutes before going in the water. She jumped around, purposefully splashing John and Lena. She giggled and coverd herself knowing they would take revenge.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"I hope so I spend a lot of time here."

message 48: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Cuz!" Lena screamed as she was splashed and splashed her and John.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

John laughed and splashed back.

message 50: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena was laughing, splashing her cousin and friend and forgot about the report

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 117 118