What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Don't Say a Word
This topic is about Don't Say a Word
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > girl see's a picture in a public building and thinks it is herself as a child, but picture was at an orphanage gate in Russia (?) [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jane (new)

Jane | 3 comments the girl, I think, is scouting a location for her wedding when she see's photograph hanging in the public building and she thinks it looks familiar, maybe thinks it is even of her. But the picutre is of a young girl in at the gate of an orphanage in Russia, I think. She is American, and doesn't believe she's ever traveled there and doesn't know why there would be a photograph of her there. She tries to find the photographer who took the pic and engages the help of the photographer's son, a journalist I think, to help her find the history behind the picture. He then finds out some history on himself. I THINK this book was written fairly recently, like last 5-10 years.

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6990 comments Mod
Is this a YA or adult book Jane? And do you know what genre it is? Travel, adventure, chick-lit, mystery???

message 3: by Jane (new)

Jane | 3 comments I'd say adult, probably chick-lit or maybe mystery

message 4: by Jane (new)

Jane | 3 comments Found it - it is Don't say a Word

message 5: by Krystal (new) - added it

Krystal (00krystal) | 132 comments For those curious, like myself, here's the link for the book found above: Don't Say A Word