Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogwarts Grounds > Courtyards

Comments Showing 1-50 of 4,428 (4428 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The vast stone courtyards of Hogwarts are a popular place for students to study or relax. There are stone and wooden benches around the edge of the courtyards, which are outside the castle.
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena waved to Artemis and Bree and yelled, "I found a stone bench that will hold all of us!"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis giggled, and hurried over to where her friends were sitting, clutching a stack of French toast,drenched in lemon juice and wrapped in paper towels. She divided them between the girls.
"I wonder," she said, licking a drop of juice running down her hand, "when Quidditch practise will start?"

message 4: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "I have been wondering that too! I'm so excited! I just hope I wont get badly injured." Lena replied as she slurped her Apple Juice.

message 5: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments **apple juice**

message 6: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena stopped slurping her juice and turned to face Bree at her right, "I've heard some people have ended up unconscious for months. I would hate that because I would miss my classes; don't judge. I love learning."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked out of the library and on to the courtyard he sat on a bench and began to read.

message 8: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Oh, there's John. Lets invite him over, he looks lonely." Lena said feeling sorry for him.

message 9: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Hey, John come join us. You look lonely." Lena yelled to him.

message 10: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "I'm going to play, chaser. Originally I was going to play seeker but someone got that part already." Lena replied excitedly.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked over "sure!" He called back and closed his book and walked over to them.

message 12: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Hey, John. How are you?" Lena asked with a smile.

message 13: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena turned to Bree and replied Nice before asking John how his day was.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm doing 'right what 'bout yourself?" He asked.

message 15: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Good, nice to see you again. I have to go feed my cat before class. See you guys later!" Lena told everyone as she stood up.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi John," Artemis said lightly. "So- you're on the Slytherin Quidditch team? We were just talking about Quidditch practise!"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"My day 'twas okay really nothin' much 'pending lot o' time in the library." He said.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Bye, 'right well yes I am on the Slytherin team as 'he keeper." He said.

message 19: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania strolled into the courtyard as the sun shined brightly on the grass. She spotted some kids she was not familiar with. Mel walked up to the group, "Hey guys I just wanted to introduce herself, I am Melania, but everyone just calls me Mel."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello Mel." He said.

message 21: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Hi, I don't really know many people," she awkwardly and looked around thinking of something else to say. "So, Um... What are your favorite classes?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 11, 2013 05:26PM) (new)

"And I'm John." He said to her with his Irish accent.

message 23: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Nice to meet you John," she said a little too enthusiastically. "What is your favorite class? I agree with Bree, Transfiguration is the best by far!"

message 24: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 32 comments Rose is walking back from Hogsmeade through the courtyard when she sees a group of people. She notices Melania is there so she decides to go over to talk. "Oh hey Mel, I missed you in the Three Broomsticks! Hi everybody, I'm Rose" she says, introducing herself to the group.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Potions." He replied.

message 26: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 32 comments Rose smiles back at Bree, "Hi nice to meet you! What year are you all?" She asks, sensing a lull in the conversation.

message 27: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Sorry, Rose! I looked for you, but did not spot you. I feel bad. We are just talking about what our favorite classes are." She said hoping Rose would forgive her disappearance.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like Arithmancy," Artemis said, "which reminds me! WE've got Transfiguation! Let's go!"

message 29: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "So far Bree and I like Transfiguration and John likes Potions. Which to me is BORING..."

message 30: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 32 comments "No worries Mel! I was late, got caught up!" She replied to her friend. joining the conversation she says "My favorite class ironically is transfiguration! Actually that's a lie, it's really defense against the dark arts. But I enjoy transfiguration very much!" Rose said, hoping to find some common interests with the new group.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

" 'ow do ya find potions borin'." He said.

message 32: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ""It was nice to meet you guys!! See ya hopefully in classes!" She said as she walked away.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(Fade?)

message 34: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((It means the role playing for this part has ended))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(What do you think?)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

He looked at his watch time to go class and rushed off.

message 37: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((Don't make her feel bad!!! :)))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(fade.)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked out into whistling a muggle song he once heard.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Sitting on bench, Cassie looked up from her study notes at the sound of John's whistle. She smiled and greeted her friend.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

He noticed Cassie "hey!" He called out and walked over to her.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"How 're you doing?" He asked.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie scooted to make room on the bench for him. "All right, John?"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"What?" He said to her sitting next to her on the bench.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She grinned. "All right? You know...the British saying for 'how are you'?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"No I don't." He said confused.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

She shrugged. "Well now you do. So...I repeat my question: all right?" She asked, grinning.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I am and why wouldn't I be lassie?" He asked.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie shrugged again, laughing. "It was just a polite question. Maybe next time I should try some Irish slang...hmm...How's about yea? Alright boyo?" She paused and wrinkled her nose. "I'll work on it."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you sayin' I'm not Irish." He said from past experiences some people had called him a fake and that did not put him in a good mode.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 88 89