Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogwarts > Kitchens

Comments Showing 1-50 of 597 (597 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The Hogwarts kitchens are found by tickling the pear on a certain painting of a bowl of fruit. The house-elves who work in the kitchens are very friendly and will almost certainly offer you cakes or tea.
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie tiptoed up to the painting that lead to the kitchens. It was past curfew, but she had missed dinner that evening and she couldn't resist the pulls of her stomach. She tickled the pear and crept inside...

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) And a noise broke the air, Cassie jumped and turned,
Genevieve Eaglestone was standing there grinning broadly "Midnight Snack mnnn?" she said good-naturedly

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh! You startled me!" Cassie exclaimed, cake crumbs on her face. She brushed them off and smiled sheepishly. "Hi Gen. I guess you had the same idea I did?"

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "We-e-e-el" Gen said "Maybe I felt a sudden hunger for ice cream and hot rhubarb."Or maybe I wanted to explore Hogwarts" the second year turned her head and gazed at the hall "I've never been here before, have you?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Judas walked through the kitchen looking around at all the house elfs.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She grinned. "Oh, I've been in and out of here since my first year. But we'll let that be our secret," she replied, winking.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Er...hello Judas," Cassie said awkwardly when she spotted the fourth year Hufflepuff.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

They'd never spoken before, and it was awkward both being caught in the kitchens.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello Cassie." They haven't really talked much in the past so it was awkward.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis slipped into the room, and started giggling.
"So I'm not the only outlaw in Hogwarts!" she whispered, picking up a brownie and wrapping it in a napkin.
"I don't believe we've met," she said to Judas, smiling. "And Cassie! Of all people, I didn't expect you to sneak out after curfew!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Judas cooper." He replied to the girl.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie grinned at her friend, relieved. "It seems that everyone's discovering my secret! Oh well," she replied, glancing at her brownie and raising her brows, "I guess it's not just me."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Artemis. Artemis Jones." She spread a spoon of chocolate spread on a thick slice of white bread, and added it to her napkin bundle. "What House are you?"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hufflepuff." He said taking a biscuit as they pasted by.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ravenclaw," Artemis smiled, adding a handful of chocolate-coated strawberries to the napkin bundle.
She was about to reach for the meringues when there came a scuffling outside the wall they had entered through.
"Oh no!" Artemis gasped. "Everyone- the caretaker is outside the wall!"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Quick!" exclaimed Cassie. "Duck behind the--"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hide, hide." He whispered and ran to hide.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((I've got to go, but y'all can make up whatever y'all want for my character))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Before she could respond, Gen ran behind the tapestries that hung opposite of the portrait in the kitchens and held her breath she could hear the caretaker coming to the door suspiciously.
Poking her head out she placed her finger on her lips and muttered "Shhhhhhsh" to the house-elves, with baited breath they waited...

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) and they heard the caretaker reluctantly stepping away from the entrance, letting out their breath they eventually said their good-byes and left to their respective common rooms...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Judas walked out to the great hall.

message 23: by Raevyn (last edited Jul 04, 2013 07:49AM) (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) Drina stepped into the kitchen, grabbed a small cake, and turned to go, but tripped.

CRASH

She felt a pain in her ankle. Were the staff coming? Oh no ... She hobbled out, wondering how far it was to the hospital wing.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

(Muh huh huh...I wondered what happened there...hehehe. Naughty Drina.)

message 25: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) (( I know, right? ;) ))

message 26: by Alie (new)

Alie Lilli walked into the kitchen and looked around for something sweet to eat. She had been in Honeydukes and that had worked up and appetite. Her thoughts lingered back to Peter and Henry and the strange way they acted around eachother.

message 27: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments Anna walked into the kitchens, and was immediately greeted with house-elves, particularly one named Teeny. "Teeny has been waiting for Miss Annalise to come! Teeny has missed Miss Annalise!" Teeny said in a high pitched voice, hugging her. "Hi Teeny, hey I need some food for Eriq, do you have any I could take?" She asked the house-elf. "Teeny will be most glad to help Master Eriq!" She said and ran over to get some food. She came running back with a fruit cake and some butterbeer. "Thanks Teeny!" Anna said then left.

message 28: by Alie (new)

Alie Lilli sat in the background as she saw Anna take food for Eriq. Lilli wondered what was going on with Eriq, but not enough to get her mind off of Peter. She took a brownie and a cup of hot chocolate, then she thanked the elves and walked out of the Kitchens.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi laughed at the fact that you had to tickle the pear to get in, and she followed Bree.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Andi walked over and got butterbeer and pumpkin juice from a house elf to bring to Anna then met with Bree. "Ready?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alrighty then!" She smiled and they walked back to the hospital wing.
((Meet back?))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Genevieve walked down the stairs and rapped on the pear entering the kitchen. A sense of nostalgia invaded and she breathed in the smells of the food. It was almost breakfastime and she wanted to explore, she had not came down here since her first year, that seemed so long ago, she reminisced but was jerked out of her recollections by the cheery wave of a familiar brown-haired girl "Mel!" she cried happily waving back "Long time no see!"

message 33: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania put down her carton of rocky road ice cream, "Hey," She said her mouth full of ice cream. Mel quickly swallowed her bite, "Sorry."

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Gen shook her head "No worries, rocky road?" she grimaced.

((Erm! I gotta go soon!)))

message 35: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Want some?" Mel handed it to her and laughed. "Do you have something aganist rocky road?" She asked.

message 36: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Victor was sitting in the kitchen eating an ice cream sundaes he talked with an elf.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked into the kitchen and walked up to victor.

message 38: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Hey John, how is the planning going?" He asked his friend as he smirked.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine indeed quite fine Becca has asked me to give you this." John said handing him the invite.

message 40: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Thanks. So how are you feeling about it?" He asked as he took the invitation.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"How do you think I'm feeling about it." John said sarcastically.

message 42: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Yeah I know. It's pretty nerve wracking for me. How did the ball go?" He asked happily.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"The ball went quite well and I do bear other good news if,you want to hear it." John said smiling.

message 44: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Sure, I'd love to hear it," Victor said as he took a spoonful of ice cream and ate it.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well hunter finally stopped trying to abduct Becca but he will check on her form time to time to see if she's okay." John said happily.

message 46: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Oh that is very good," he said happily. He finished the ice cream and he elf took his plate. "So is that all you need?" He asked with a smile.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes it is." He said "now I must find the others."

message 48: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Alright, nice talking to you! By the way, don't have too much fun on the honeymoon," he aid with a wink and smirk.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

John rolled his eyes and smiled at him "goodbye victor." He said and sped off.

message 50: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Victor laughed and watched his best friend speed off.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12