Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogwarts > Corridors

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,646 (2646 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

There are many corridors in Hogwarts, leading students to their classes, staircases, various chambers and other mysterious places.
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

John was walking back from hagrid's keeping his head down a lot of talk recently about the dueling arena, people saying it was his fault and such.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis came up behind John.
"Look," she said kindly, "there was a misunderstanding. I'm sure you can see how it looked like you were controlling the snake in a bad way. Also, you know a lot about the Serpentine Potion. People are bound to be a little suspicious...but it'll wear off."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"The reason I know a lot about the serpentine potion is because I discovered it." John admitted sadly.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis blinked.
"Tell me more," she said softly. "I'm so confused about what happened that day...and John, I think I have a right to know." She gestured at the bandages around her waist peeking out from beneath her cloak.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 18, 2013 10:27PM) (new)

"I discovered the potion on a complete accident I stayed late in potion class one day and Slughorn left for a little bit and I was brewing two potions at the same time. I knocked one over and it spilled in the other potion. The finished product was the serpentine potion, I destroyed the mixture but if you mix those two the snake comes. Now as for that day, what part do you want to know about?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 18, 2013 10:28PM) (new)

Artemis sighed, irritated.
"The part, John, where Judas got hold of it? The part where you explain how you just happened to create a Dark and dangerous potion? Or how Judas knew about it?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

John sighed "very well, I promised judas that day we would go to hogsmead together and I was late for that on account of the potion, so he walked down to find me calming the snake. Naturally he asked about it well I couldn't exactly lie so I told him. And as you may or may not know I always keep a extra vial of all the potion we make including the two that made the serpentine potion. So that faithful day at the duel he tackled me and stole the potions and used them."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

(You mean fateful day, J)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis frowned.
"Why would you carry them around? Judas has been expelled, you know. For carrying around the ingredients for something like that you could, too. Is there any more lying around?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am the only one who knows how to make that potion, and I'm taking that secret to the grave, no I destroyed all possible ways anyone could know about it."

message 12: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca walked through the corridor, unfamiliar with the surroundings. There weren't any doors to be found, but it started to get awfully dark. "Lumos," she commanded her wand. She kept walking until she heard a giggle. Becca froze and looked around her. The giggling continued. "Aww someone doesn't have a date to the ball!" She recognized the voice as Peeves's, "and someone admitted having a crush on an old coot! Hahahaha!" "Shut up, Peeves," Becca told him as she walked forward. A few moments later, the corridor was back to its original lighting and she ended up outside Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom. "Huh, cool." She said. She heard wails coming from the bathroom. And then she smelled something burning behind her. "PEEVES!" She screamed. He set the back of her robes on fire, and she ran away from him as fast as she could.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Goso and Becca slide agianst the corridor walls a painting scream out blowing their cover a so they ran.

message 14: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Hahahaha!!! We better run faster before someone catches us!" Becca yelled.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

" weee guess what that painting that yelled was of me" Goso yelled over the noise finally reaching the common room (( see you there))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

" ok becca you go on this side of the door i will knock and when he opens the door we attack." Goso whisper," then we carry him to our common room any question?"

message 17: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Nope! Got it! Love this plan!" Becca said excitedly.

message 18: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments ((So do I! :)))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" yay" Goso whispered then slowly Goso knocked on the door and quickly drew her hand back and waited.

message 20: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca waited for her cue excitedly and nervously.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" now," yelled Goso and they jump on him

message 22: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca tackled Ethan to the ground. "Hahaha got you!" She said happily.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" Becca grab the sack," yelled Goso ( heads up we are running into Arthur))

message 24: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Heyy~" Becca says happily. She gave him a big smile, "did ya miss us?"

message 25: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments She grabbed the sack and placed it over his head. "Got it! Lets go! No questions!"

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 29, 2013 05:28PM) (new)

"run," Yelled Goso(( cassidy that is your que))

message 27: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca ran to the Slytherin Common Room, Ethan in her hand behind her. "I'll meet up with you there, Goso!" Becca yelled.

message 28: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Ruby walked out and stretched. She looked around as she saw a girl running towards her. "AHHHH" she screamed as she ran right into Ruby.

message 29: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Ugh! Sorry! I'm so sorry! I've got to get going now, but I'll meet you later!" Becca said with a smile and a wave.

message 30: by Grace (last edited Jun 29, 2013 05:33PM) (new)

Grace Bosley "What the..." Ruby said. Staring back at the girl she shook her head and kept walking.

message 31: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Ruby helped Arthur up. "Hey, I'm Ruby. You OK?"

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

" hi Arthur how are you," Asked Goso," wait arthur come with me." then started running to her common room.

message 33: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley ((yea i know, but she helped him up anyway.)) "Good." Ruby said. Awkwardly standing there, but not wanting to leave.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(( yes))

message 35: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie Alli walked into the coridor, looking around for something to do.

message 36: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca just walked around aimlessly around the corridors. She hoped not to run into Peeves again.

message 37: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca headed towards the courtyards. She was hopelessly bored.

message 38: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley ((want to RP Kayla?))

message 39: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments ((Meet us at the courtyards!))

message 40: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments (( we are in the hospital if you want to RP with us in there. :D))

message 41: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments ((see you there ))

message 42: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca really didn't have any homework or work to do. She just felt very uneasy and lightheaded. She was going to see Ralph, when all of a sudden she faints in a corridor.

message 43: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca's eyes are wide open, and are a white color instead of her chestnut colored eyes. She doesn't seem to be breathing.

message 44: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments ((See you in the hospital wing))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Goso was deep in a book and fell over when arthur bumped into her

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(( sorry i will be back soon))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(( i am back sorry about the wait))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(( me too))Goso stared at him for a second before replying" yes yes I'm fine." she stood up brushed her self off " umm Arthur i was wondering if you would like to go to the dance with me." Goso said quickly then looked at her feet blushing.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(( well goodnight then cassidy maybe tomorrow))

message 50: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena strolled around the campus, eating a blueberry muffin, to clear her head.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 52 53