Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogwarts > The Entrance Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 785 (785 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The Entrance Hall is enormous, lit with flaming torches. There is a magnificent marble staircase leading up to other floors. The Hall has a stone floor.
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania walked to the entrance hall searching around for anyone she knew. She walked over to a group Judas was hanging with. "Hey, whats up?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis walked with Judas across the Entrance Hall. Their footsteps were loud against the flagged stone floor. The crackling of the torches on the wall echoed.
"Where do you want to go at Hogsmeade?" Artemis said. "We can go through the grounds as we go."

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 17, 2013 05:48PM) (new)

"Mel I was wondering have you seem John anywhere I can't seem to find him?"

message 5: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Nope I haven't seen John. I was with him last night, but I have not seen him today." She replied.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(Are you talking to Mel, John?)

message 7: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((I think so))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

(Yes)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis reached the door that opened out to the grounds.
"So what do you think, Judas?"

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Genevieve entered the hall rubbing her eyes, it was early yet, especially so since her late bedtime, she wandered over to familiar faces "Hey guys" she yawned

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really, where were you last night." Judas inquired.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi Gen," Artemis said. "Judas and I are going to Hogsmeade."

message 13: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Hey Gen, a little early for you is it?" She teased.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "Mmmnnnnnn, hey Art, fraid breakfast has my name on it, oh me? What'tabout Mel and John?" she hinted "I'll be in the Great Hall" she went off...
((I must be off, affairs of state beckon...))

message 15: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "I am a little hungry myself..." She daid.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Right, so let's go!" Artemis said brightly.

message 17: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((Where too))

message 18: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments *to?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hogs head inn maybe))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

(Judas and Artemis are going to Hogsmeade)

message 21: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((Kk))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(Ok Judas and Artemis at Hogs Head Inn)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

(Yep)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked through the entrance hall dawning his usual wool overcoat and keeping his head down.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie walked into the Entrance Hall, where she promised to meet John. She walked tiredly, dark circles under her eyes. She had to pry the events of last night out of Henry Thorn and they had rather alarmed her. Hopefully she and John could find something to take their minds off of it.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello Cassie, you didn't get any sleep either I take." John said to his friend.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighed and smiled wryly. "No. There's just..." she paused and shrugged, "...a lot going on."

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Genevieve walked into the hall wearily, she had no idea what had happened in the Dueling arena and was not eager to see neither Judas nor Henry again
"Hi Cassie, hey John,How are you two?" she asked uplifted to see her friends.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"You can say that again, um listen I want to apologize for not going sooner with the group I know I shouldn't have stayed behind but the snake..." John trailed off.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

They looked at each other, and back at Gen. Cassie bit her lip.
"Um..."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"John, I wasn't there. You don't have to apologize to me," said Cassie.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "It's okay, I was paralyzed, I just don't understand what happened..." Gen shook her head and muttered "I'm sorry this is going on."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Trust me I didn't mean for judas ever to use the serpentine potion." John said to Gen.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassie turned to Gen. "I didn't realize you were there." She shook her head, growing uncomfortable. "Why don't we talk about something else?"

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "I know... I just don't understand why he did... Look we need to lighten up, I've discovered something in the library that I think is going to be fun, want to come??"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'd love to but, I can't," said Cassie, disappointed. "But tell me all about it later, okay?"

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "Okay Cassie, we will, what about you John?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure anything to get my mind off recent events." John said.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "Okay, John!" Genevieve turned to Cass "Are you sure you don't want to come? you of all people should have fun."
((Meet in library, I'll post first.))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(( I gtg though))

"Wish I could. You two have a good time."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yep))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Ally wrote: "(( I gtg though))

"Wish I could. You two have a good time.""

Ah sorry Cassidy, Catch you later! I know how annoying that is.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis slipped into the Entrance Hall, shivering from the snowy cold outside. She walked a short distance across the flagged stone floor, then stopped at a puddle of melted snow.
"Paccumus."
Her whispered incantation made a bird, made of water, rise from the puddle. It fluttered through the air on transparent wings. Artemis smiled as she watched it flutter about the Hall.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked through the entrance hall looking around.

message 45: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments Crystal skipped into the Entrance Hall happily after finishing her homework. She was still enchanted every time she walked through it, even after four years of being at Hogwarts. Crystal pulled a small book from her bag, not realizing that there were two other people in the vicinity.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Artemis gave a little gasp as she noticed John and Crystal- she had thought she was alone.
"Crystal," she said brightly. "How are you? And hi, John!"

message 47: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments Crystal's head snapped up immediately having heard Artemis' voice. "Oh, hello. I'm fine. I hadn't realized I was with company. How are you?" she asked politely. Crystal turned to the boy Artemis greeted. "Hello. How are you?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello, I'm doing okay, how about yourself?" John asked Crystal.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm well," Artemis said, smiling gently. The water-bird fluttered past them, dripping from above. She winced.
"Incendio."
The bird became a cloud of steam. She watched as the cloud drifted apart, then turned back to Crystal. "Which is your next class?"

message 50: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments "Fine, thank you," Crystal replied. She recognized the two students to be Fifth Years, one in Ravenclaw House, the other in Slytherin.
In response to Artemis, Crystal said, "I've got Potions."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16