Potterheads Unite! discussion

Common Rooms and Dormitories > Hufflepuff Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,770 (1770 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The Hufflepuff Common Room is a large, earthy room that always feels warm and sunny. You can see rippling grass and dandelions from the windows. There are cosy armchairs and the ceiling is hung with various magical potted plants. This topic is strictly for Hufflepuff students.
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 32 comments Rose walked into the common room after hesitantly waking up early. She didn't have class for another hour, so she decided to go hang out and see who was lingering in the common room. She walked in and looked around, spotting her favorite armchair. Rose claimed the armchair as her own and plopped right down with her books on the table next to her. The common room was surprisingly empty for this time of day, so she sat waiting for someone to enter that she knew while simultaneously planning out her day. "Ugh, this is boring" she stated, while impatiently tapping her foot on the ground.

message 3: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania stomped into the common room and sat down on the nearest chair. She muttered to herself, "what a god-awful period! Who does he think he is?"

message 4: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 32 comments Rose had been sitting down contemplating going to her next class or sneaking out of the castle to Hogsmeade when Melania came storming in. "I would guess who you are talking about, but I haven't gone to half of my classes today and the one I went to I accidently slept through! Who does who think he is?" asked Rose, genuinely curious as to who Melania was complaining of.

message 5: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 32 comments "...and I also just realized you were in my potions class asking me a question. So Sorry!" Rose felt bad about subconsciously ignoring Melania, but sometimes her head just went other places!

message 6: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "It is fine. I had had a horrible day! Professor Snape screeched at me when I didn't know what the answer was to a very difficult question. He has been picking on me all week. He got a little worked up when I confronted him about it," she told Rose.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Isn't snape dead))

message 8: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments ((Sorry, I forgot))

message 9: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "His ghost keeps nagging me" ((Adding to the last comment))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

(( its okay))

message 11: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 32 comments "Yeah he can be a real piece of work. I've had problems with Snape as well in the past. Granted I've had problems with most teachers here, but still, he can be a real nightmare!" Rose told Melania, trying to make her feel at least a little better. "You just have to ignore him, if you don't let him get to you, he can't!"

message 12: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Thanks!" She said as she thought to herself how sweet it was of Rose to listen to her complain. "I don't think I have properly introduced myself, I am Melania. I am in Hufflepuff. What house are you in?"

message 13: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 32 comments She tells Melania, "I'm Rose, also in Hufflepuff! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Rose had been looking for some cool friends to hang out with. "What are you doing for the afternoon? We could go out to Hogsmead and have some butter beer!" Rose asked, hoping she found someone who liked to have fun as much as her.

message 14: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Melania is excited that Rose has made a recommendation to spend more time together. So far, she has not met anyone who thinks she is worth their time. She responds enthusiastically, "Sure! I am kind of thirsty..."

message 15: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 32 comments "Wicked! I suggest the three broomsticks.. I know one of the employees there and we can get free food!" Rose is excited she's finally met someone in her house that she likes! "Want to meet me in the three broomsticks?"

message 16: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "Let's meet at Hog Heads!"

message 17: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments "The Three Broomsticks is more popular; I think we should meet there."

message 18: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 32 comments "Sounds good!"

message 19: by Luna Belle Pris (last edited Jun 11, 2013 09:16PM) (new)

Luna Belle Pris (lajoqb) | 7 comments Oliby Thorne came into the common room. She waved to Melania and Rose as she rubbed her eyes. She had just woken up from sleeping on the floor (she doesn' t like beds) and her hair was all tangled. Her dog Pris slept in her bed instead and her white fur looked perfect. "It' s kind of cold in here Pris, let' s gather firewood during Care of Magical creatures class and build a fire later. I hope Hagrid doesn' t yell at me for taking some again instead of listening to his silly lesson. I know more about animals than he does."

message 20: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 32 comments Rose was glad to hear Oliby talk about making a fire, she loved fires. "Let me know when you are making this fire in here because I will meet up with you!" Rose said to Oliby, excited to relax after a stressful couple days.

message 21: by Luna Belle Pris (new)

Luna Belle Pris (lajoqb) | 7 comments "I will be back at 4:30pm. Hope to see you later," said Oliby.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Victoria walked into the hufflepuff common room. She finished some of her homework earlier so she got out a book and started reading.

message 23: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Ruby walked in, stretched out on a couch, her legs taking up all space. She stared at the ceiling and relaxed.

message 24: by Grace (new)

Grace Bosley Ruby walked out.

message 25: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Wow! So this is it?" Becca replied.

message 26: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "It's so friendly here! Just the atmosphere itself is welcoming!" She said.

message 27: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments She walked around the room and stared in awe some more. Then she walked over to Ethan, and took his hand. "You probably want your space now, huh," she said while smiling, "I did keep you, all night. Go take a nice hot bath, and relax a bit. Ok?"

message 28: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Bye," she said. And she left the room. 'I think I'll go take a nice bath too' she thought to herself.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

John said the password Mel told him and walked in he set her down in her bed kissed her on the forehead and left.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan walked into the common room, pulling her hair from its tight braid and came to a window, sitting on the windowseat she looked out into the grounds and fell into a doze..
She was awakened by a thin chortle and she sat up, turning around she instantly ducked down and a flowerpot shattered the window, leaping off the sill she darted to the the other side of the room but more and more projectiles whizzing towards her eventually she caught and translucent ghost and glared at it "Peeves!!!!!!"
she snarled, as the bombardment continued she easily dodged them but a blurr of silver and green shot towards her and biting back a scream she threw herself to the ground as the enchanted sword embedded on the carpet, Siobhan breathed heavily and struggled for calm.

Peeves was annoying but not homicidal, what was wrong...? as he rushed towards her cackling with twin potions she pulled out her wand "Stidiniom Excrinutia!!" she yelled instantly regretting it the dangorous curse whizzed out the window and Siobhan's blood went cold if that struck something...
Banishing her panic she bellowed a freezing charm and it hit Peeves straight on.
Rushing towards him she looked at his face Oh no, "The Imperious charm" she whispered and rushed to find a professor...
((Hope this wasn't too much guys!))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan quickly ushered John and Halle into the common room via the secret potted-plant entrance
((Couldn't resist the potted plant guys ;)))

message 32: by Halle (last edited Jul 02, 2013 04:01PM) (new)

Halle | 4729 comments ((haha)) Anna looked around. "So this is what hufflepuff looks like" She said.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Where is he?" John said.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan mad her way across the common room and stopped straight up "Right about....here!" she said triumphantly "Or. great, come over here please" she said in a high voice "We have a ghost under the Imperius Curse loose in the castle, crud."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

John stood there.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan turned around "This is bad. "

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've noticed." John said sadly,

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "yes, not that hard to figure out believe it or not." Siobhan said nervously. She mustered herself and footsteps sounded "Oh crud" Siobhan raced over to the window and motioned the two students over "We will have to jump." both John and Halle had twin masks of shock. Siobhan shrugged restlessly and slid out of the window "It's only enchanted" her voice called up "Its about five feet in reality "Hurry!"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked up and jumped out.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Hope you don't mind Halle!))
Annalisa closed her eyes and laded seconds before a torrent of Hufflepuff students stormed in.
Theyu were standing on a flowerpatch under the west turret and Siobhan quickly stepped off turning around "The Whomping Willow bench?" she asked referring to the huge couch-like seat located by the Whomping Willow

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes." John said.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "Okay" Siobhan set out at a brisk walk and soon the threesome arrived at the bench...
((Halle are you going to come back?))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Do you want to pause RP until a more advantageous time???))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Rowenna of the Hawkenswood wrote: "((Do you want to pause RP until a more advantageous time???))"

((Sure))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

John hesitated to sit down.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan looked up unconsciously moving over "What?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 02, 2013 05:12PM) (new)

"I have over heard there plans there will be no attack tonight they plan to starve you out before they start a proper fight concentrate there force hit us when it's light." John said quietly and then fell over.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Siobhan bolted upright "What the-!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36