Potterheads Unite! discussion

Common Rooms and Dormitories > Slytherin Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 3,847 (3847 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The Slytherin Common Room is a cool room, with elaborately carved stone walls and fireplaces. There is a large window looking into the lake from underground, where you might see mermaids or Grindylows. This topic is for Slytherin students only.
(Role-Play here.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

He walked on changed and grabbed a towel and went back out to the lake.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

He walked in and started to do his potions homework.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

After he finished he decided to go to he library.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

After transfiguration he walks in and sit down on a couch he looks around 'where was everyone' he though to him self.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 12, 2013 08:31PM) (new)

John walked in common room.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes it is." He replied he thick irish accent lacing his words.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know?" He replied.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, I am I'm hoping for keeper." He said.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was wonderin' what yer favorite class are?" He asked sitting down.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Meself I like potions and transfiguration." He replied.

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 12, 2013 07:15AM) (new)

"Well, tink I'll go down court yard." He said and walked to them.

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) Autumn walked into the common room.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Rachel if you want to join us we are in the hogs head inn))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Mel and I))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

John walked into the common room only to have Stela rub up against his leg he picked the cat up and feed her a treat "that's a good cat." John said and changed into his bathing suit and walked back out to meet Lena.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rjscottie) She glanced around and quickly saw that no people were there so she decided to go out for a walk.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

After the bell rung to signal it was time for bed John sadly said goodbye to Mel and walked into the common room as soon as he walked Stela came running up to him he petted her them sighed and went to sleep.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He opened his foot trunk and put the locket gentle in the trunk and dashed off to the courtyards.

message 20: by Swathika (new)

Swathika Manu (swanstar22) | 6 comments Sylvia entered the room and sat by the fireplace, gazing at it while learning her spells. Then she tiptoes into the girls dormitories afraid to wake anyone up and lies down on bed, awaiting a bright new day.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(3rd person, please Swan! I'm loving Sylvia- she's awesome!)

message 22: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) Dawn gave the password and poked her head into the common room. So many people! It was a little scary. But she was determined that her first year at Hogwarts was going to be a good- no, a great- one. She asked a prefect where the dormitories are and climbed up the stairs. There she found her trunk on a neatly made four poster.
"This is nice," Dawn said, and looked around.

message 23: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Because walked into the common room that has been her home for the last 4 years. She looked around the common room to find it empty. "Might as well sit by the window to look at the wild sea life," she said to herself. Because was known for her smarts, in Potions and Herbology. Though, she preferred Transfiguaration.

message 24: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments *Becca

message 25: by Swathika (last edited Jun 26, 2013 07:16AM) (new)

Swathika Manu (swanstar22) | 6 comments Sylvia noticed someone entering the dormitory entrance. "Must be a first year student" she thought. And it was.
"Hey there! Who are you." she whispered. (referring to Dawn)

message 26: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca noticed the two girls, one being a first year, and the other, who she wasn't really sure of. "I think I'll go to the lake, it's a nice day out," she said, and with that, she grabbed her bathing suit and towel.

message 27: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca walked in, and headed to her dorm room. She changed into clean clothes and cast a quick cleaning spell on herself. She grabbed her satchel and quills and headed out the door. "Oh! I'll go get some treats for my new friend!" Becca thought to herself. She headed to Hagrid's Hut.

message 28: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca noticed the strangely quiet common room, and decided to sit by the fire. Soon enough, her eyes were becoming droopy.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

John stormed in the room angry and he looked around.

message 30: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca awoke, startled by someone entering the common room.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you." John said.

message 32: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "It's ok. You seem angry. My name is Becca. I'm a fifth year."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am a little angry I'm John jackal." John replied.

message 34: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments "Cool. So I guess I'd better go to bed now, huh. If you need to talk, I'm here, *yawn*"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Goodbye." John said sitting down.

message 36: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca got up and walked over to her dorm room. "Huh, what a strange guy. Must be girl problems."

message 37: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments She awoke next morning with a big headache. "Ugh, my head. Ouch!" She got up, and put on her uniform and robes. She packed her things in her satchel for the day, and grabbed her wand from her bed. Her roommates seem to have not awaken yet. "I guess I'm early. I think I'll go up to the library." And with that, she left.

message 38: by CJ (new)

CJ (smudgie) (In the dormitory)
"Oh! Hello," Dawn said, with a nervous smile. "I'm Dawn. And you are...?"
"Sylvia," replied the girl. She reached out a hand to shake. Dawn took it. "I'm a first year, what year are you?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Goso walks into common sitting down studing a book and a gaint spider in a jar.

message 40: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca ran into the common room and threw up in her bathroom in her dorm. "Ooh I don't feel well," she said miserably.

message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments After her session of chucking out her intestines, Becca took her blanket and sat on the floor right next to the fireplace. She just replayed the letter in her head. "Sad loss... No survivors... Last will... Gringotts representative..." Then she burst into tears again. 'Im alone, again. But this time, it's real. I have no one."

message 42: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments She took out some Muggle pills and took them whole. She cleaned her puffy, red eyes and stared at the fire. "I'm still cold?" Becca whispered to herself.

message 43: by Swathika (last edited Jun 27, 2013 11:22AM) (new)

Swathika Manu (swanstar22) | 6 comments (In the dormitory)
"I'm a 4th year. Nice to meet you Dawn! Havin' a good time at Hogwarts?" said Sylvia with a wide smile. She suddenly heard someone sob in the common room.
"I wonder who's that? Let's go check it out." she said to Dawn. The two of them headed towards the common room.
(Aayushi, I didn't understand what you said :) sorry!!)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Goso asks " becca are you ok?"

message 45: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca turned around, and stared at her. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said quietly.

message 46: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca noticed that she hadn't eaten anything since yesterday. "I think I want some warm tea." And she left for the Tea Shop.

message 47: by Swathika (last edited Jun 27, 2013 11:26AM) (new)

Swathika Manu (swanstar22) | 6 comments Sylvia stood beside the dormitory entrance. She noticed everything that happened in the common room. "I wonder what happened to that girl." she thought.

message 48: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca woke up early the next morning. She packed up her usual stuff and decided to go eat some breakfast after her shower. "Today is the day that Gringotts representative comes to read the will," she said miserably. After she was done with her shower, she used a quick drying spell and used her wand to curl her hair and tie it back into a pretty ponytail. Then she left for breakfast.

message 49: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca ran inside her dorm and quickly changed into new robes. "Ugh, stupid Peeves." She muttered.

message 50: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) | 8618 comments Becca walked in from her shopping day. Sadly, she couldn't find the right dress. She decided to go to the library to relax a little.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 76 77