Potterheads Unite! discussion

Common Rooms and Dormitories > Gryffindor Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,076 (1076 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 08, 2013 06:06PM) (new)

The Griffindor Common Room is a cosy room, round and full of squashy armchairs with a roaring fire in the fireplace. It is hung with bright tapestries and banners. This topic is for Griffindor students only! (Role-Play here.)

message 2: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena walks in the Gryffindor room, feeling at home as the candles flicker revealing the cheery orange and yellow room. She walks to her bed and sets down her thick brown sack as she wonders where the rest of her classmates are. She decides she will go to the library after she has unpacked and hopes one will show.

message 3: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments She left to find more books for her to study on charms

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

(Hi Elise- please write in 3rd person!)

Elana walked upstairs to the bedroom. Her trunk was sitting at the foot of her bed. She spotted Lena sitting on a bed, starting to unpack.
"Hi Lena," Elana said brightly. "I didn't see you at dinner. Where were you?" She paused, then added, "You won't believe it. You know that Slytherin boy, John? He's actually Irish! He's been faking a British accent for five years! I wonder why..."
She opened her trunk and started to unpack a large set of glass phials.

message 5: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments "Hello, Elana. Its very nice to meet you. I was reading a book; Are the meals good here?" She continued to pull out her clothes and hang them into her dresser as she replied, "that is very strange. Maybe she just wanted to try to belong or be like everyone. He could've felt like he has to be like everyone to be liked." As she finished putting away her clothes she asked Elana, "would you like to go to the library with me? I was going to head down there when i finished, which i have done."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Elana smiled.
"Are the meals good? Lena, you've been here two years longer than I have!" She chuckled. "They are very nice, though. And you might be right about John." She put a towering stack of books on her bedside table. "Yes. I'll go to the library with you. Let's go."

message 7: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments As they walked to the library, she chuckled and said, "I know, I forgot. Ive gotten so used to my mothers food while I was away for the summer."

message 8: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena went to her bed and called for her cat Mae. Mae came running, rubbed around her ankles and meowed for food; Lena fed her and changed into her blue and white stripped suit and left to meet John at the Lake before class.

message 9: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments Crystal walked into the common room happily. Even when she was down, the Gryffindor common room seemed to cheer her up with its books lying open on tables, the cozy sofas, and of course, the fire.
She sat down in her favorite chair by the window and pulled her homework out of her bag. She then arranged it on the desk and began working.

message 10: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie Alli walked into the common room. She looked around at the people who were in here. She plopped herself down in a squishy chair and looked up at the celing.

message 11: by Lanni (new)

Lanni  Marie Allie was bored so she decided to leave the common room and go look around. She stood up, waved goodbye, and walked out into the hallway.

message 12: by Raevyn (last edited Jul 04, 2013 07:24AM) (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) Drina walked in. "Hi, I'm new here, sort of, and I was wondering if you want to jinx anyone with me? I've perfected the Body-bind curse," she said, grinning.

message 13: by Raevyn (last edited Jul 04, 2013 07:29AM) (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) Drina shrugged. "That's the point, isn't it? Anyway, if not, there's always the library--so we can learn more curses!" She pulled out her wand. "Well, I'm doing it soon!" She turned to leave.

message 14: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) "It's Drina O'Ryan," Then her eyes widened in horror. "Wait-I forgot my Divination homework," she groaned. "Will you help me come up with an excuse?"

message 15: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) "Fifth." A grey cat sauntered in just then. "ThisisRhetthe'smineIhavetogo!" She ran out of the room.

message 16: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) Lucky Ducky Meiyu((QUACK QUACK♫♥)) wrote: ""Uh okay"Bree said"

But Drina was already gone.

message 17: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) Lucky Ducky Meiyu((QUACK QUACK♫♥)) wrote: "((She was talking to herself hahaha))"

((Oh... I'm not experienced with RP... :)))

message 18: by Raevyn (new)

Raevyn "Lucia" [I'm in it for the books] (raevynstar) () ;) ))

message 19: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena walked in, hung up her dress while greeting her cat Mae. She sat in the bay window grazing outside thinking about the events that took place in the dress shop.

message 20: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Hi, welcome. If you want to chat we can go to discussion/chat. This room is for roleplaying. Dis you maje a character?

message 21: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments **make**

message 22: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments Elijah was sprawled on a maroon sofa in front of the fire, scanning a book but not actually paying attention to it.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Hi Karla! I can't say anything else that Elise hasn't but welcome and if you want create a character and participate!))

message 24: by Wisdom's (new)

Wisdom's  Daughter (hieroglyphicrunes) | 1 comments Please correct the spelling of Gryffindor, its tormenting me.

message 25: by Emma (new)

Emma | 3 comments Lucy awoke when the soft sound of a thud hit the flaw

message 26: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments (Floor?)

Lena tried to stand after she fell to the floor but was too dizzy. The room was spinning around her, she tried to yell help, but her mouth was too dry. A croak came out instead.

message 27: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Lena kept moaning, then it grew to screaming, "it hurts! It hurts! Please! Please make it stop!" She was now crying and hitting her hand on her head.

message 28: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Some of the girls woke to the screaming and told the girl kneeling down, trying to comfort the hurting girl, to take her to the infirmary.

message 29: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 840 comments Rowena climbed in through the portrait hole, her nose in a book. Although she'd been sorted into Gryffindor, many people told her she was completely smart enough to be in Ravenclaw, and she personally agreed. Her whole family on her Mums side had been Ravenclaw, and she was even Rowena Ravenclaws descendent. But oh well- Gryffindor it was. Rowena made her way over to the squishy chairs by the fire and settled down, still reading.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Arwen wrote: "Please correct the spelling of Gryffindor, its tormenting me."

((Will do, mixed up the i and the y a little ;) but don't forget parentheses))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

(Oops. Meh.)

*feels like dummy*
*realises that that's because I am a dummy*
*cries quietly*

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((What? what is it? if it is the spelling, then I spelled it 'Griffyndor' which is almost worse! don't feel bad! *sympathetic puppy eyes*))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Wisteria Godwin walked into the comfortable room, the portrait hole swinging shut with the Fat Lady's muttered "No thanks, oh sure I don't mind at all" silvery hair wisping around her heart shaped face Wisteria muttered an apology and settled in a chair happily, thsi room was always her favorite.

message 34: by nicole (new)

nicole (bloodlinesfan) Kathleen McCallister walks in to the room.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 25, 2013 09:40AM) (new)

Ella, sprints into room, hair flying wild, frantically searching for her text books.
"Great, now your late, for your very first transfiguration class. So much for first impressions." She mutters to herself.

message 36: by Taylor (new)

Taylor U-k | 15 comments *Meaghan walks into the room* and says "hello i am just starting it is my 4th year where should I sleep"

message 37: by Taylor (new)

Taylor U-k | 15 comments Nobody was in the room so she decided to leave to look around for a little

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella slumps in a chair by the fire. She was tired and still had a load of homework to get through.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Wisteria stepped down the stairs in her pajamas and a robe, book held in one hand she spotted someone else in a seat "Hey," she called, normally reticent she was comfortable among her housemates.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Wisteria took a seat by the fire against the roaring wind outside "Quite the blizzard, isn't it." she said and looked at Eva realizing who it was "Haven't seen you in a while!"

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Wisteria nodded mouth curling in a smile "That Ethan staying out of trouble?" she inquired opening her book.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Wisteria smiled "What's new?" she asked

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella stormed throwing off her cloak on a near by couch, cheeks fuming.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) The girl with the silver hair turned to the portrait as it violently was pushed open and looked at a Hispanic girl who just walked in "Hello?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((r u talking to me?))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Yep, and I hope that it was your charrie that is Hispanic though!))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"hello" Ella said looking up

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Wisteria waved a hand "Why the storming?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Ella let out a laugh
"Just stressed with all the work"
"whatcha doin"

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) "Talking." Wisteria answered with a laugh.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22