Potterheads Unite! discussion

Discussion > Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 174 (174 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Have you got an idea for something that would make Potterheads Unite better? A new topic? A cool feature? Please post any suggestions and ideas!

message 2: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Maybe a dance such as yule ball

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

This is a great idea! Brilliant, in fact! We should DEFINITELY look into that. Perhaps once we have a certain amount of enrolled students? Thanks Elise- this is a very good idea indeed.

message 4: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Your welcome:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Check the Extra Topics folder, Mey!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

We need some Slytherins I'm all alone.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) What about Heads of Houses? I haven't noticed any.

message 8: by Meagan (new)

Meagan | 32 comments I wish there was a way to know what character makes each post, rather than their actual name, just because I get confused unless someone says their own name everytime. Maybe there is a way, I might just be unawares!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, how about a Staff topic? This will say about the Heads of Houses as well as the teachers. Sound good?

message 10: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments You should add the forbidden forest and an Office uncase something goes wrong.

message 11: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Will the Heads of Houses let us know who our teachers are?

message 12: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Also, I was wondering if Anastasia could edit the Sign-ups page so I can access the characters profiles better.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Anastasia Inkyfingers - Rider of Thestrals wrote: "Ok, how about a Staff topic? This will say about the Heads of Houses as well as the teachers. Sound good?"
Yep, thanks ;)

message 14: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Anastasia Inkyfingers - Rider of Thestrals wrote: "Ok, how about a Staff topic? This will say about the Heads of Houses as well as the teachers. Sound good?"

Yep

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok guys!

-I will edit the Profiles page.
-I am working on a Staff page
-The Forest already exists
-The Office is a great idea!! I'll add that!

*squees*

message 16: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Elise wrote: "You should add the forbidden forest and an Office uncase something goes wrong."

I see you have added the forbidden forest. Ignore the forest part.

message 17: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Thx :)

message 18: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Wouldn't Slughorn be dead by now?? I mean he was pretty old and this is set 15 years later.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

He is very old in the Staff section. I expect he is about 70-80 now. This would fit, I think?

message 20: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Yeppers!! It is good to keep old characters.

message 21: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments We should have a Quidditch practice page to indicate which team who's playing and when.

message 22: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments I agree with Elise.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Very good. This will be looked into.

message 24: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments Thanks :)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Maybe add secret passageways and/or ghosts?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! Awesome! Describe what you want the passageways to look like and I will look into that!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I think the ball is a good idea(once we have more guys) but the Yule Ball is only held during the Triwizard Tournament and is only for fourth years and up. But maybe a Christmas party? Or...I dunno...a wizard prom...? ('course that'd be new to Hogwarts, but everyone could attend!)

And also, I don't think you've added Defense against the Dark Arts yet.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I think a wizard prom would be perfect, Ally! And yeah, we need more guys- grab John quick (joke! joke!)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

If we don't get some more soon we'll have to make some up....okay, mine's tall, dark, and handsome!

....I was also joking...really...

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

All- you have my express permission to create another character if you so wish! I won't judge you if you make your tall dark handsome dude! My Artemis is pretty lonely, too...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

That's okay, I was kidding. But if I were to make a guy, he'd be a cute, freckled first year! :)

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 13, 2013 07:38PM) (new)

What you people's need.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Boys, John, and lots of them!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll get right on it!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Yaaaay!

message 36: by Elise (new)

Elise (elisemae) | 1453 comments you havent added Defense Against the Dark Arts

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Will do this at once!

message 38: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments We should have something scandalous happen to make it more exciting... and have things to talk about.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

The death of a teacher maybe.

message 40: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments Ya, we can start with little things and work our way up.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep ever thing in moderation.

message 42: by Melania (new)

Melania  (melaniaflitwick) | 4337 comments :p

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

:D

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, drama and conflict is good. The only problem is that everyone keeps trying to be best friends! Which is a good thing of course! But still...

If the other character approves, you may post enemies on the relationships page...just remember this is RP, not RL!

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) What about in the character descriptions add nicknames?

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Anastasia Inkyfingers, Charmcaster wrote: "Yeah! Awesome! Describe what you want the passageways to look like and I will look into that!"

Ahhhh! Sorry I overlooked that Ana.

Lets see *paging through the Prisoner of Azkaban*
Does anyone know if the one behind the hump-backed statue to Hogsmeade was sealed off?
well there's four others so says Fred and George

1:what'tabout one in a common room(I not going to decide cause then Ravenclaw would be the lucky bet!) leading to the entrance hall

1:one in the Charms corridor, to the dungeons(or Potions I guess :/)
2:one from the kitchens to the Library
3:one next to the teachers bench in the Great Hall(the passage is located in the room behind the teachers tables shown in 'Goblet of Fire') to the Three Broomsticks
4:and one dangerous underneath the grounds to the Forbidden Forest in which centaurs from the Forbidden Forest are rumored to occasionally venture into.
Uh oh that's five. Maybe the last one the twins didn't know about, *Demented puppet nodding*

And for appearence 1, a: is the most comfortable made of wood with tapestries hung on the walls.

1 b: is narrow and again made of wood, but once it gets farther down is stone, dank and narrow.

2: used by a few knowing students to sneak snacks wood paneled and warm.

3: light by magical lights and made of marble this is only used and known of by the teachers.

4: earthen and of varying heights and widths.

Most are around 8 feet tall by five wide.
Students occasionally catch some of the hidden corridors but are liable to suspension if caught in them.
Okay I hope that helps!

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Could you maybe add Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom and the Room of Requirement?

message 48: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Jun 19, 2013 09:55AM) (new)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) That would be fun, I'll get them in, Ally.
Edit: Moaning Myrtle lives in the girls bathroom but I'll overlook that, plus she can go anywhere but I see your point

message 49: by Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (last edited Jun 19, 2013 10:08AM) (new)

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) I have to go but Myrtle will be done by tomorrow, thanks for the input Ally!

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) *Sorry for spamming* Ally, This finicky but if Moaning Myrtle goes to the great hall her bathroom is really just a bathroom and there isn't really much RP in that, do you or anyone else mind if it is not added? Let me know.

« previous 1 3 4