The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) The Lightning Thief discussion

Demigod.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ahhh! A new name! Love it!

I would be a daughter of Athena. Wisdom, cunning AND good looks? Bring it on!

message 2: by Eml (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eml Zeus so I could fly.

Rachel I would be daughter of Athena war and wisdom, yeah!!!

message 4: by julia (new) - added it

julia Athena

message 5: by julia (new) - added it

julia Or Aphrodite. Charm speak sounds pretty great.

Brittany I have taken over like 10 demigod quizzes...And every single one I always get Hades kid... He he, it's destined. :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

all the quizes I take are all Apollo or Posiden... So I guess it would be Apollo!

Clive Hendelson Hades' son.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Anastasia Inkyfingers - Rider of Thestrals wrote: "Ahhh! A new name! Love it!

I would be a daughter of Athena. Wisdom, cunning AND good looks? Bring it on!"

Athena's children don't neccessarily have good looks. You might turn out looking like a hamster

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena, for intelligence.

Or perhaps Thalia, muse of comedy, for trolling skills?

Kaelyn I would either be Zues or Athena...those are the ones I always get when I take quizs on it

Tessa Raylene wrote: "Athena or Poseidon. I love the ocean so being Poseidon's daughter would fit me well but then I would be Percy's half sister and that would be weird liking my half brother so I think that being Athe..."

Aha! This comment is perfect. I agree whole-heatedly. I would enjoy the wisdom and the connection with the sea both.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I guess Hades of Poseidon

Miriam Eleanor wrote: "I guess Hades of Poseidon"

I'm torn between Hades and Poseidon as well.

message 15: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara Poseidon for sure.

Izzy the Icelandic Iguana Poseidon sounds awesome (who doesn't want to be able to breather underwater and talk to horses/fish?)

But I think Apollo's kid would be cool. You'd be artistic, awesome singer, good at writing, AND you'd never get a sun burn again. ;)

Marissa Ive always dreamed of being an Artemis kid. i known she's a virgin goddess and all that but i just love her. if not Artemis than Poseidon. My name means of the sea and i love the ocean and everything having to do with water.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I think being a daughter of Hera would be really cool. She and Artemis are my favorite goddesses.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood Athena. I think it would be cool although whenever I take one of the quizzes I get Poesidon..don't ask me why.

message 20: by Ella (last edited Jul 05, 2013 05:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ella Athena and Artemis!!!!

Katherine E-J I would be a child of Posidon!! I love the beach and can never get enough of being in the icy waters!! Awesomeness!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Apollo and a hunter of Artemis

message 23: by Kris (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kris Harte Come on people. I would be Poseidon's kid. Think of it talking to horses and sea animals , that respect you. And breathing underwater. No brainer.

Joana I would want to be a daughter of poseidon, but my second choice would be athena

Micaela I would be a daughter of Apollo

message 26: by Avy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Avy Valdez I would love to be the daughter of Apollo. Even though they say Apollos children are quite stuck up :)

Faizan I would want to be son of Hephaestus or Athena.

Grace I would be the daughter of Hephaestus or Athena.

Maheesha Yo I am sooo Poseidon but then I wanna be Athena like come on good looks and percy gets his good looks from poseidon and than zeus has the lighting stick thingy and then he can fly TOUGH CHOICE ... i would be Poseidon.

Emily Warren I have this like life long dream to be Annabeth.... everything annabeth... I waould either want Athena or Poseiden or Annabeth and percy's kid!!!!!

message 31: by Kim (last edited Jul 14, 2013 04:55PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kim I would love to be daughter of Apollo. I have always been interested in archery. I love music, poetry and the sun. And I also always gets him as my god parent in those quizzes, sometimes I get Zeus or Demeter because I am and outdoor person, and I love flying(I think its one of the best parts about traveling).

Maheesha whyt Apollo I think the only thing that is good is the archery you may die quickyl dude ... NO OFFENSE Good choices I would mostly choose zeus and demeter but i prefer athena , poseidon annabeth

Brittney I say Poseidon. I'd love to stay underwater and think for a while.

Tatum Id want to be like Piper, daughter of Aphrodite but not super girly and stuff (:

Katie-Mae Daughter of hades , no question

Pen-pen I want my father to be Poseidon. Like, I love the ocean and the sea and the river and the mermaids of course. Another is the truth that I can't swim. So, if Poseidon is my father I would not worry about drowning.

Subah I'd like Apollo to be my father. he's the god of music and healing. Besides, it would be great to be a wiz at at archery

Karson I'd hope to be one of the desandant of Frank Zhang so I could turn into animals and be a son of 2 gods. If that applied to me than the 2 gods would be Posiedon (Greek god of the sea and storms) and Pluto (Roman god of riches and death)! If I had to be one though I'd chose Posiedon because one: I would be Percy Jackson's little brother. And two: I love swimming and water!

versa deleted user wrote: "I think being a daughter of Hera would be really cool. She and Artemis are my favorite goddesses."

I second that.
Too bad that many of Hera's kids turned out messed up, and Artemis is a maiden goddess.

message 40: by Will (new) - rated it 4 stars

Will C Poseidon all day

Christina hm. I cant remember if Hestia has any kids. I might want to be one of those though...

Kate Poseidon!!

Georgia I have taken heaps of tests, and it always says, Athena or Poseidon.

Pen-pen Georgia wrote: "I have taken heaps of tests, and it always says, Athena or Poseidon."

me too. I also took online quizzes and the results says Athena or Poseidon!

message 45: by Ally (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ally Probably Demeter

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Raylene wrote: "Athena or Poseidon. I love the ocean so being Poseidon's daughter would fit me well but then I would be Percy's half sister and that would be weird liking my half brother so I think that being Athe..."

I agree fully with this statement. Maybe I should just be a daughter of both and be a minor goddess.

Zayban A.N Hades!

Cassidy Daughter of Hades. Obviously.
Either him or Apollo, but Apollo has a ton of kids and i don't think i'm up for anymore brothers and sisters xD

Onome Etisioro I would love to be Hades‘ daughter.

Osas Definitely Poseidon.

« previous 1