One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Onyx and Eden

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

So what's your preference in genre?
IF we do romance may I be the girl?

message 2: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments I like to do friendship. Maybe some romance. But mainly girly friendships

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright. That's new. ^^ So two best best best friends?
Any other plot to it?

message 4: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Maybe they solve mysteries together!!!!!! Like Nancy Drew and her friend

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Oooh, cool! ^^

message 6: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Hehe

message 7: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments I'm creative

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha. :) Sorry for not commenting earlier. I spaced. >.<

message 9: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments It's okay

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

:) Thanks. So what's the plan?
I might not be able to do that mystery one. I really fail at mystery. >.< Although it is an awesome idea, I'm just a doofus.

message 11: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments It's really easy though. All you do is just solve kidnapping and all that! Super easy

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe to you but I fail miserably at it. >.<

message 13: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Really??

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, yeah. I just...I mean, we can, but I'd rather not.

message 15: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments What are you good at. Maybe like a hunger games thing expect at the end of the HG it was friendship, not love!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I mean if you're really attatched to that idea I would love to give it a try for you!! :)
But that sounds like a lot of fun!! :D I'm not a huge fan of The Hunger Games, but I have to admit that those roleplays are a lot of fun. I would enjoy that. ^^

message 17: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Cool. You wanna create first?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Um, could you? just so I can base off how detailed I am. :)

message 19: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments I'm not very detailed.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright...Like do you do personality and stuff?

message 21: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments I sometimes do personality.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright. ^^ Just a moment, kay? :)

message 23: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Kk

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Cymbril Thea Woods
District: 10
Appearance: description
Personality: Cymbril is quiet, shy and talks very little. When she does she is brave, quick to the point and quirky. She says what she thinks and is rather blunt. She is also very loyal and a wonderful friend. Seeing as she is very competitive, Cymbril never gives up.

message 25: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Name: Cassandra Jeniveve Red
District: 5
Appearance:
Personality: Stubborn and friendly. Very competitive. She is all about ' survival of the fittest'. She is very protective of her friends and will help them till her dying breath. Everyone loves her even before they meet her
Strength: archery

message 26: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Sorry she looks like this

http://img.izismile.com/img/img5/2012...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool character! ^^

message 28: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Thks!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Could you start us off?

message 30: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments I'm starting at the reaping.))

Cassandra was waiting in the girls section with her age. She'd entered her name a lot this year. She closed her eyes hoping her name wasnt called

message 31: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments .

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I had to get off. The two girls are from different districts. Maybe we could skip to when they meet? Maybe during training?))

message 33: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments (( sure))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll start. :) ))

Cymbril slowly entered the training room Peter Donald, the eighteen year old boy from her district, flanking her. She clenched her fists at her sides to keep them from shaking, closing her eyes a moment longer than a normal blink. She shuddered slightly as she scanned the room, taking in everyone. No one really stuck out to her yet, but then again they were all simply standing, listening to a woman's advice before they broke into groups to train. There were some girls who were dangerously pretty- district five- and some boys who were dangerously strong- district 3- but Cymbril was average. Those would be the first to go for sponsors. Cymbril wasn't gorgeous, or strong, but she was fast. And nimble. And she could climb. Nervously listening, she watched her two biggest contenders, district three boy and district five girl.

message 35: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments Cassandra listened to the women. She was standing next to her partner Hunter Davis. She closely examined every one. Only one big competition. A district three boy. Easily beaten with her advantage of beauty. Boys were easily seduced. Especially by girls like her. She looked at an especially nimble girl. She narrowed her eyes in concentration. Quick, nervous. Intresting for her looks

message 36: by Nik (new)

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry got off.))

For a moment Cymbril's eyes locked with the district five girl's. She brushed the hair from her dark eyes and raised one eyebrow, challenging her. She wanted the girl to know she wasn't weak, (even when Cymbril wasn't entirely sure) and then the moment was over, Cymbril's navy eyes darting back to the instructor, nodding thoughtfully. She gathered all knowledge she could, knowing her wits would be another great asset. A smirk slowly crept across her lips as she considered the five girl again, how she'd studied Cymbril like competition.

message 38: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She smirked slightly. This girl was intresting. The instructor gave them a choice of weapons. She grabbed a quiver and bow. She was led to a target board of the human body. Targets covered possible sensitive parts. She smiled at Hunter " cover my eyes." She said as she notched the arrow. Her calculating eyes swept over the target. Hunter place his hands over her eyes. She aimed the arrow. She drew back and let it go. It flew into the brain bullseye.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Cymbril watched the weapons carefully, waiting a moment longer. Why the rush? She was plenty fast and there were enough to go around. Slowly pivoting her heels observe the competition her eyes caught sight of the district five girl once again. Immediately she furrowed her brow. That, she had to admit, was good. She had to one up her. And she knew the girl knew very well that was how it was going to go down. She didn't even have to wait for the girl to watch, she would always be watching. So, rashly, she snatched up several daggers and tucked them into her belt. It was the one weapon she knew how to wield and ran a straight, fast hard line towards a column in the middle of the room, just diagonal from the dagger targets. Her heart thumping in her chest she ran up the almost vertical column-enough momentum to support her- and latched on once she was near the top, scrambling up the rest of the way. Once she was perching precariously on the top of the column she hoisted herself up to the ceiling, hanging from some duct work. Now sweat beaded on her forehead as she let herself hang from only one arm, far above the targets now and sent a dagger catapulting at the center heart of one of the dummies. She did this twice, then climbed down carefully yet quickly. The truth was that she wasn't great with dagger, and that was mostly luck. She could hit a target, but competition brought out the best in her. It was agility, her climbing strengths and her speed that she was really showing off as se smirked in the girl's direction, then leaning against the column and simply tossing the daggers and hitting the targets each time.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Cymbril watched the weapons carefully, waiting a moment longer. Why the rush? She was plenty fast and there were enough to go around. Slowly pivoting her heels observe the competition her eyes caught sight of the district five girl once again. Immediately she furrowed her brow. That, she had to admit, was good. She had to one up her. And she knew the girl knew very well that was how it was going to go down. She didn't even have to wait for the girl to watch, she would always be watching. So, rashly, she snatched up several daggers and tucked them into her belt. It was the one weapon she knew how to wield and ran a straight, fast hard line towards a column in the middle of the room, just diagonal from the dagger targets. Her heart thumping in her chest she ran up the almost vertical column-enough momentum to support her- and latched on once she was near the top, scrambling up the rest of the way. Once she was perching precariously on the top of the column she hoisted herself up to the ceiling, hanging from some duct work. Now sweat beaded on her forehead as she let herself hang from only one arm, far above the targets now and sent a dagger catapulting at the center heart of one of the dummies. She did this twice, then climbed down carefully yet quickly. The truth was that she wasn't great with dagger, and that was mostly luck. She could hit a target, but competition brought out the best in her. It was agility, her climbing strengths and her speed that she was really showing off as se smirked in the girl's direction, then leaning against the column and simply tossing the daggers and hitting the targets each time.

message 41: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments She smiled almost as if mocking her. She liked this girls aditude. It was inspiring. She notched another arrow. She turned her back to the target. She looked around the room as if scanning it. She then shot the arrow at a piece of duct work. It looked like she'd failed for a moment.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Cymbril didn't believe it for a second. She looked away, but listened acutely for another arrow or some such. Now many people were watching the two girls and Cymbril silently prayed that this would be broadcasted on television. Sometimes it was, if it was interesting, and if anything, the girl's little competition was interesting.

message 43: by Nik (new)

Nik (anxious-morality) | 16199 comments The arrow bounced off a colum and went right into the heart of the target. She smirked. This was too easy.

message 44: by Nik (new)

message 45: by Nik (new)

message 46: by Nik (new)