One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Madison and Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 592 (592 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) what kinds do you like?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry it took me so long!!

I like pretty much anything except for comedy.

My faves though are Fantasy, Historic, and Sci-Fi.

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) oh okay well I like fantasy too

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

So I am really bad at ideas... so you want to make some ideas??

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) A vampire prince has to find a wife soon, and there is a human girl that works for him she’s what they call feeders when he’s hungry he feeds off of her and she has developed feelings for him but doesn’t know if she should stay or leave.

2. Some arrange marriage between two people

3. A girl could be a guardian angel for a guy but turns out she needs him more then he needs her

4. A girl could have been bought as a maid for his son

5. A girl could be the student body president she hates guys and she works at a café as a maid that’s when a classmate of hers walks in and in order for him to keep her secret she must do whatever he says.

6. A famous guy use to be best friends with some girl he knew well he takes a break from the famous life and goes to high school and re-meets his friend she doesn’t really remember him but he remembers everything about him

7. An angel and a fallen angel fall in love but they have to hide it from all the other angels and demons

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I like 2, 4, and 7. You can pick out of those, or we could have multiples :)

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) wanna do multiples

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, sure. Do you want to make them??

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) make them what do you mean?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Like make the threads...sorry if I was unclear haha

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) oh um you can

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, how many threads do you want me to make?

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) well we can do one here and one other one so only one more

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay :)

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yep I'm thinking of doing 4 and 7

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, sounds good! I made the other one but I can't send the link because I am on my phone...

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) oh that's okay I'll open it up so for number four wanna be the girl or the guy?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ummm...I like being the girl usually, but if I can only be the girl in one, I would be it in 7 I think.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

You probably want to be the girl in one, so you can do it for number 4 if you like :)

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sure thing sounds good

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Alrighty. I will start working on my charries in little...I am kind of busy right now :|

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: Solana Willams
Race: Fox demon
Personality: Solana has always been the quite girl at school, she was the straight A kind of girl all freshman year. She is a down to earth kind of girl very kind and caring, but even though she seems like just a complete sweet girl. She also has her sly side where she can be rude and cold hearted, she doesn't trust people very well. She doesn't want to be used but that's kind of the reason why she is bought
Likes: reading, writing, music, dancing, singing, theater, kids, stuffed animals, animals, sweets, sleeping
Dislikes: darkness, being alone, being told what to do
Bio: When she was a little girl she was approched by a boy about 13 years old he handed her a necklace to hang onto said it would protect her. From that day on she did wear it but it didn't protect her like the boy promise the thing was it wasn't going to protect her from the humans or her getting hurt herself but it would protect her from the other creatures. She was soon captured by some people when she was walking home from school one day it was around night time only because she had sports, but now she was in a cage in a dark room she felt alone
Pic: http://www.hellousdaily.com/dlyhlls/w...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry I forgot about these!! I will make mine tomorrow, I have to go to bed right now though..sorry :|))

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((lol it's okay I was at school had some free time :))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((AAAH! I keep forgetting about this until it's to late. I am sooooo sorry!! I will really try and do it tomorrow!))

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((lol okay))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey I made my charrie.but then accidently deleted it..so I have to make it again. Sorry, I suck))

message 28: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((ha you don't suck don't worry about it))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh my gosh I am sooooooo sorry!!!))

((I have a question though...should my guy be a different species or human??))

message 30: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((different species if you want))

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay. And sorry again.))

((Oh wait I gtg but I PROMISE I will do it next.time I am on my computer!!

message 32: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((we ever going to do this?))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

((I am sooo sorry about my absence and lack of posting!! My sister got married and we went on vacation...so I have been extremly busy! I apologize again.))

message 34: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((it's fine, welcome back and congratulations to her))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Thank you for understanding. And my sister would appreciate that. It is kind of late right now so I will create the charries if I have time tomorrow. ))

message 36: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((okay))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Jace Ianer
Race: Human
Personality: Jace is dark, and mysterious. He likes to be in control, and can't stand it when someone tries to lead him. He is very charismatic, but is a loner by choice. He can is level headed, and can stay cool in the worst conditions.
Dislikes: Media, bright colors, sweets (save a few), being told what to do
Bio: Jace grew up in a very wealthy family, the wealthiest in the country. He lived with his parents until he was 18, and then moved to Ethiopia and inherited his grandfather's grand estate. He lives there with only his servants and mistress' for company, but he likes it that way. He never invites people over, and takes advantage of the people who are lower than himself. He is always looking for new faces, however, so he sometimes collects "pets" and then discards them when he grows tired of them. Recently some of his men captured a pretty fox demon on walking home from her school. They sent her to Ethiopia for their master's enjoyment.
Pics: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mKcZYSkbzS4... http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/misc/...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((Woooo!! Finally finished!))

message 39: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((awesome!))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((So do you want to start?)

message 41: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) ((uh sure))

Solana had her fox ears down and her tail moved ever so slightly, well she finally hot rock bottom and it was about to get worse right. Well she was going to do her best in keeping her guard up

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace walked into his dark bedroom. He turned on the dim light and looked at the cage that was sitting by his bed. He laughed sarcastically, "You don't have to look so upset."

message 43: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) She glared at him "I'm not a pet" she snapped at him

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled at her reaction, "But you are, my dear."

message 45: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Solana looked away from him, she wasn't happy with him, her tail moved a little bit more her hands were flat against the cold metal in front of her

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jace smirked, "Maybe I will take you for a walk today...let you stretch your legs a bit?" he put a hand in his pocket, "But we'll see, don't get your hopes up." he took his hand out of his pocket and tossed her treat.

message 47: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) One of her ears stood up and she looked at the treat "what is this dog treats?" She asked him

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded, "I think it might be...I get you a variation of treats. I even get you fox treats sometimes." he nodded again.

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) He had to be kidding she was just as human as he was minus the tail and ears, she laid down and curled her tail she wrapped her small arms around it and laid her head on the end of it not even touching the treat.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

The he took a piece of bread out of the bag of treats he had and tossed it to her, "Is that better?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12