What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Now we'll never know > Medical Fiction - Med school to intern

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (new)

Allison Leach | 9 comments How about this one? It is from the early 90's and is a first person fiction book about a medical student, then intern. He gets married and has a child, but the main story is about his life in the hospital. Spoiler alert: In the end, he gets called to the ER where his wife has broken her leg in an accident. She has a blood clot the next day and dies, this is the end of the book.

If you can solve this one, you are a genius. Thanks in advance!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37392 comments Mod
So is it straight fiction? Not a genre like medical thriller (like a Robin Cook novel)? The only twist is that he is unexpectedly treating his wife?

message 3: by Allison (new)

Allison Leach | 9 comments Straight fiction. Sorry I never saw this answer!

message 4: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) Allison, we'd love to solve this for you, but it'll help if you 'bump' this thread every month or two to keep it fresh in our minds and get the attention of new members.

message 5: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4787 comments M.D.: A Novel M.D. A Novel by Neil Ravin , maybe? There are a few descriptions on the Amazon page http://www.amazon.com/M-D-Neil-Ravin/...

message 6: by Allison (new)

Allison Leach | 9 comments I know, I know. Sorry! Started a new job and forgot for awhile. Not MD: A Novel, though...but getting there.

message 7: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl (cherylllr) We're just glad you've not abandoned the quest. Hope the job is going well. :)

message 8: by Allison (new)

Allison Leach | 9 comments Great job thanks! I will not abandon my quest! :)

message 9: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37392 comments Mod
Allison, are you still looking for this?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

M.D. (other topics)