Let's Talk About Julie Garwood discussion

Maya Banks
This topic is about Maya Banks
Other Authors > Maya Banks

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 2159 comments Mod
Any fans of this author's work, feel free to comment and discuss here

message 2: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 143 comments I love the historicals. They actually feel a lot like Julie Garwood. She's got a trilogy out, The McCabe Trilogy (sexy highlanders) and another highlander series well, Montgomerys and Armstrongs. I've really enjoyed each book so far.

message 3: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

Yes, I've read them all and really looking forward to the next one!

message 4: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 143 comments I have just the latest one to read and then I'm all caught up. It's on my summer read list.

message 5: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

You'll enjoy it!

message 6: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 143 comments I bet I will!

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More), Garwood Makes Me Smile (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 116 comments Mod
I just read her for the first time last week, In Bed with a Highlander, and it was very good. Reminded me of Garwood's historicals. I'll read the historical and her KGI books or Harlequins, but I am giving her erotica books a wide berth since I am squeamish about erotica.

message 8: by Giulia (new)

Giulia | 143 comments I've read one of her Sweet series. I'm easing into it.

message 9: by Pamela(AllHoney), Brodick is MINE! (new)

I have tried erotica but I must confess that they are mostly not for me. I prefer a good plot and so many are busy with the sex that they miss the mark for me. I did read Sweet Surrender and actually liked it. I also read Colter's Woman but didn't care for it at all.