The Wide Web of Friends in YA Books discussion

Favorites > Favorite TV Shows

Comments Showing 1-50 of 372 (372 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 8842 comments Mod
What tv shows do you watch? Which are your favorites?

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 44 comments My favorite show is psych. It's about a psychic detective who is actually just a really observant person. It's really funny!

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 44 comments NCIS is scary sometimes!

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 44 comments It so gruesome you just have to watch it and figure out who did it!

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 44 comments I've never seen that but my friend always talks about it. Watson is a girl, though?

message 6: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Rachel (starjoy899) | 842 comments Mod
I <3 Castle, A.N.T. Farm, and Bones.

message 7: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Don't punch me please: I am obsessed with Vampire Diaries (all Christine Riccio's fault), PLL (I read the books so I must watch it), and NCIS (because it's scary).

message 8: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Meiyu=Lala Girl&Grammar Girl♥Imagine Dragons♫ wrote: "Hawaii 50 is CREEPY I had daymares for months after watching it"

I watch that too:) I like the creepy scary stuff. And I love Hawaii where they actually film.

message 9: by julia (new)

julia (julianevergrowup) Pretty Little Liars, Baby Daddy, Cupcake Wars

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 44 comments Cupcake wars? I thought I was the only one who watched that! :)

message 11: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Rachel wrote: "Cupcake wars? I thought I was the only one who watched that! :)"

No way?! U watch it too?!!!!!

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 44 comments Yes I love that show!!!!

message 13: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

I meant to send that recommendation. I just 4got about it.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 44 comments Okay. Thanks!!!

message 15: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Could u do me a favor and vote on our group polls?

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 44 comments I have been trying but I'm not sure how to get to them. Do I just go to the group page and click on what?

message 17: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

up in the right hand corner there is a panel that says group pics., videos, polls, ect. just click on polls there.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 44 comments Okay I will try later because my computer time limit is about to run out! :( thank you!

message 19: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Your welcome! U have 2 do it be4 midnight 2night because that's when the poll closes.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 44 comments Okay I had enough time to do it already!

message 21: by Rachel, The Overseer (new)

Thanx!

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (hopeless-wanderer) My favourite tv shows are Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who, Merlin, Leverage, Primeval (not New World), Sherlock, and Hawaii Five-0.

message 23: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I love Hawaii Five-O. Especially McGarrett :)

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahroboto) | 92 comments You guys should check out Orphan Black. It's insane.

message 25: by Cate (new)

Cate (catelaura) Hannah wrote: "You guys should check out Orphan Black. It's insane."
Orphan Black is so good, I just started watching it and I love it!

message 26: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Doctor who, Once Upon a time, VAMPIRE DIARIES, THE ORIGINALS, Dance moms, toddlers and tiara, ghost hunters, haunted collector, ANYTHING THAT'S ANIME.

message 27: by Cate (new)

Cate (catelaura) Twisted is good.

message 28: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I love Vampire Diaries!! When does The Originals start? I just want to see Klaus again. Why won't Caroline dump Tyler to be with Klaus in New Orleans!? I am heavily behind in Dance Mom episodes...

message 29: by sim (new)

sim | 156 comments I just love Castle, Once upon a time, white collar, How I met your mother etc. etc. etc.

message 30: by Celeste (last edited Jul 06, 2013 08:52AM) (new)

Celeste Rachel wrote: "I love Vampire Diaries!! When does The Originals start? I just want to see Klaus again. Why won't Caroline dump Tyler to be with Klaus in New Orleans!? I am heavily behind in Dance Mom episodes..."

The originals had it's first Pilot episode, and i love it so far. It starts in the fall with the vampire diaries season 5. They are hoping to maybe cross some characters over in both shows. And Caroline is just stupid to stay with Tyler.

"Tyler was your first love, I intend to be your last."--Klaus says to Caroline before going back to New Orleans. Season 4, episode 23

message 31: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Oh yeah!! There was that background pilot during Vampire Diaries, I remember now. It looks really cool with the whole vampires run New Orleans and Klaus is going to team up with Elijah and witches to take down Marcel. The only problem is that if they are in New Orleans they can't also be in Mystic Falls with everyone else :( Bittersweet...

message 32: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Which do you like better..... Hayley and Klaus, or Caroline and Klaus? Because I'm a Klaroline all the way!

message 33: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Same! Klaroline :) I don't like Hayley.

message 34: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Hayley just butt her way into the story line, she should be dead by now....But somehow she isn't. Hate her!

message 35: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Yeah well she's dumb so she got knocked up... can't butt her out yet. Hmm maybe she'll die during childbirth? Wow I'm mean...

message 36: by Francesca (new)

Francesca Moore | 8 comments I was absolutely obsessed with Charmed back in the day. I still watch all the reruns on Livingtv over and over again.

It inspired my novel. I've started posting some online if any YA are interested in having a look. I'm only 22 myself so any feedback would be so helpful :)

http://thewatchtowerchronicles.wordpr...

message 37: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

cool! I liked the story. It was really good! I liked how descriptive it was and you gradually described the characters as the story unfolds instead of just listing everything about the characters in one paragraph. The layout of the story was nice and things are getting interesting now...

message 38: by Francesca (new)

Francesca Moore | 8 comments Rachel wrote: "cool! I liked the story. It was really good! I liked how descriptive it was and you gradually described the characters as the story unfolds instead of just listing everything about the characters i..."

Thanks! I really appreciate that :)

I'll be posting the next part either tomorrow or Saturday so keep your eyes peeled!

message 39: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audrey26) My favorite shows are Say Yes to the Dress, Jessie, and Good Luck Charlie. (yes, I'm into Disney.) ;)

message 40: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audrey26) OHMYGOODNESSGUYS. I just found out that Good Luck Charlie is Ending. WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!?!??!?!?!!?! :(

message 41: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

I love Vampire Diaries and PLL and Glee! I'm excited for the start of The Originals this fall :)

message 42: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (audrey26) Addy wrote: "My top 3 favorite shows of all time are
1. Winx club
2. H2o just add water
3. House of Anubis

And my other shows I like to watch are (in no particular order)

4. Doctor who
5. Twisted
6. Pretty li..."

My little sister and brother watch littlest pet shop...and I usually join them. ;)

message 43: by Carie (new)

Carie (cnclandell) | 124 comments I LOVE anything by Joss Whedon - Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Firefly are all BIG favorites of mine!!

message 44: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Does anyone watch Teen Wolf? Friends have recommended it but I can't get into it. I am bored after 4 episodes.

message 45: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahroboto) | 92 comments I adore Teen Wolf. The first season is just kind of fun and campy but the 2nd and 3rd seasons are intense and will ruin your feelings. I'd say not to give up on it but it might just not be for everyone.

message 46: by Caelyn (new)

Caelyn Haupini (finnick_ohdear) ARROW is my favourite bc omg it's fantastic! And colton Haynes as Roy Parker? Yes please :P haha I finished the first season the other day though sso I have to wait til season 2 is released :(
I also love grey's anatomy and the mentalist plus any real-life medical shows :P (they're just so interesting!)

message 47: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 73 comments Twisted, The Fosters, Switched at birth.
Under the Dome, Camp, Motive, Once upon a time, Whodunnit? and many more. :)

∙• Carol •∙ there's so many, but my top ones are:
- The Vampire Diaries
- The Walking Dead
- LOST
- Pretty Little Liars
- Grey's Anatomy
- Arrow (omg Stephen Amell!!)
- Dexter (but I'm behind!)
- Homeland
and Switched at Birth!

message 49: by Rachel , The Attentive One (new)

Are Under the Dome and Homeland good? I love Vampire Diaries. I am three or four episodes behind in PLL.

message 50: by Jessica (last edited Aug 01, 2013 07:33AM) (new)

Jessica | 73 comments Rachel wrote: "Are Under the Dome and Homeland good? I love Vampire Diaries. I am three or four episodes behind in PLL."

Under the Dome is awesome. A definite must see. Here's a link where you catch up on all the episodes. http://uverseonline.att.net/tv/show/u...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8