Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

Amy's hgrp > 81st Hunger Games Sign Ups!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Amy :P (last edited Aug 06, 2013 06:54PM) (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments Okay guys Jess has been busy lately but I talked to her. She is letting me do another roleplay! Wooo! I hope you guys sign up and i hope you enjoyed the last one! Anyway Jess hasn't moved or deleted the other roleplay i did so you'll have to pay attention to which one is which. Okay, so you know the deal fill out this template. There is no district 13. Only 2 tributes per user and if you want to reserve a tribute give me a name, district, and gender. That's all have fun!

Name:
District:
Personality:
Appearence:
Background story: (opt.)
Token/Other: (opt.)

District 1:
Male: Cian (cian)
Female:Jesse Harrison (susie)

District 2:
Male:Derek Parry (Victoria)
Female: Elizabeth Evens (Victoria)

District 3:
Male: Cole (filler tribute)
Female:Clara Valene (ellie)

District 4:
Male:Oliver Remus (AS)
Female:cora stonewell(susie)

District 5:
Male: marcus (filler tribute)
Female:Aria Spark (ellie)

District 6:
Male: peter (rowan)
Female: Kara Nightingale (rowan)

District 7:
Male:Hemlock Xavier Copperstone (heaven)
Female:Aspen Belinda Goldcrest (heaven)

District 8:
Male: Klein Shralik (will)
Female:Marachine "Mae" Shralik

District 9:
Male: Cooper (filler tribute)
Female: Darrien (VAS)

District 10:
Male: Tim (VAS)
Female: Victoria, Vic (alex)

District 11:
Male: Liam (filler tribute)
Female: JoJo Withers (AS)

District 12:
Male:Drew Fletcher (allison)
Female:Aleda Malone (allison)

message 2: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (new)

allison | 897 comments Mod
Aleda Malone, district 12 female

Drew Fletcher, district 12 male

message 3: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (last edited Jun 08, 2013 09:06PM) (new)

Name: Aleda Malone
District: 12
Personality: mysterious, a bit cold, blunt, bubbly when you know her.
Appearence:
Background story: (opt.) Best friends with Drew. He asked her out two weeks before the games.
Token/Other: (opt.) (Matches Drew' s. They have had them forever.)

message 4: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (last edited Jun 08, 2013 09:05PM) (new)

Name: Drew Fletcher
District: 12
Personality: funny, charming, spazzy
Appearence:
Background story: (opt.) Best friends with Aleda. He decided to ask her out two weeks before their consequently were both reaped.
Token/Other: (opt.) (Matches Aleda' s. They have had them for years.)

message 5: by Kendra (last edited Jun 11, 2013 10:06PM) (new)

Kendra Simmons | 6 comments Elizabeth "Evie" Evans - District 2 female
Derek Parry - District 2 male

message 6: by Kendra (last edited Jun 29, 2013 01:45PM) (new)

Kendra Simmons | 6 comments Name: Elizabeth "Evie" Evans
District: 2
Appearance: http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/max...
Background story: She grew up with six sisters and two brothers, a mother and a father. They have all been pampered as much as anyone in the Districts can be. She was, of course, the favorite daughter and the prime choice for the Games. She can use throwing knives without even having to really try. She volunteered.
Token/Other: A small, gold hairpin with two diamonds on it. It was her grandmother's.
Pic: Except the stones are diamonds

message 7: by Will :) (last edited Jul 30, 2013 03:54PM) (new)

Will :) | 1012 comments Name: Marachine "Mae" Shralik
District: 8
Personality: Mae is a snarky, sarcastic girl who will align with you happily but is in for herself, she'll leave you beind like *that*. She survives for herself and only herself. She's a good hunter, survivor, and navigator, from her days hiding in the woods right outside the textile mills.
Appearence: description
Token/Other: http://p.lefux.com/61/20130124/A20210...

Name: Klein Shralik
Personality: Klein is quiet and secluded. But that means nobody sees him coming. Klein will surprise you and you most definitely wont see it coming ;)
Appearance: description
Token/Other: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_7UOpW9vAyIE...

BTDUBS IM BACK MY CHILLUNS HOWS IT HANGIN

*for those of you who dont know me Im Will Ive been gone for a year and im sooo glad to be back

message 8: by Susie (new)

Susie Johnson (susiekay18) | 21 comments name:Jesse Harrison
district:1
personality:bubbly,stubborn,blonde.
appearance:long chestnut curls,blue eyes,tall.
background(optional)
token:golden cross ring

message 9: by Susie (new)

Susie Johnson (susiekay18) | 21 comments name:cora stonewell
district:4
personality:brave,shy,fierce
appearance:red short straight hair,green hazel eyes
background(optional)
token:charm with seaweed in it

message 10: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (new)

Will *RAXICORICOEXPIALIDOCIOUS* wrote: "Name: Marachine "Mae" Shralik
Personality: TBA
Appearence: TBA
Token/Other: TBA

Name: Klein Shralik
Personality: Klein is quiet and secl..."

WILL WE SHALL UNITE IN TEAMAGE TOGETHER

message 11: by Will :) (new)

Will :) | 1012 comments THIS IS A THING THAT WILL HAPPEN

message 12: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (new)

IT SHALL

message 13: by Hulou (new)

Hulou | 501 comments Fill out soon!

District 4 male Oliver Remus

District 11 female JoJo Withers

message 14: by Hulou (last edited Jun 23, 2013 03:48PM) (new)

Hulou | 501 comments Name: Oliver Remus
District: 4
Personality: brave, strong/powerful, tough, cares for those close to him
Appearance: black curly hair sexyish look, sea blue eyes, slightly bigger nose, strong chin, very handsome over 6ft, skinny w/ muscles
Background: he had a happy childhood and life was good until about two years ago when his older brother was reaped along with a family friend. They both died. His brother was the same age exact age as him. They were sp similar it's almost like there destiny could be intertwined.
Token: shark tooth necklace

message 15: by Hulou (new)

Hulou | 501 comments Name: JoJo Withers
District: 11
Personality: loud, sassy, opinionated, tough
Appearance: mocha skin and long thick curly hair. Almond shaped eyes the color of butterscotch. 5'7", some curves
Token: a small piece of wood carved into an apple the size of a small ball
Background: The oldest in her family with five younger siblings and old parents. She's the supporter of the family. Being one of six she had to learn to be loud to be heard. Being the oldest she had to have an edge to her, not afraid to use tough love.

message 16: by Will :) (new)

Will :) | 1012 comments ELLIE! Me you and allison? I think so. :D

message 17: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (new)

:)

message 18: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (new)

Haha yes! Lol hi:)

message 19: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (new)

I already got two....

message 20: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments Okay there are 10 spots left. If we could get those filled we'll be up and running!

message 21: by Rowan *call me Red* (last edited Jun 27, 2013 10:57AM) (new)

Rowan *call me Red* (rowanmoss) | 80 comments Name: Kara Nightingale
District: 6
Personality: TBRP'ED, but the only thing that you need to know is that she is very protective of those she cares for.
Appearence: Long, flowing, curly, firey red hair, deep, sparkling blue eyes, smooth, very pale skin, she is tall and slender, and a little muscular.

message 22: by Kendra (new)

Kendra Simmons | 6 comments Name: Derek Parry
District: 2
Personality: He's ruthless and cunning, with sarcasm to match. He's more of the strong, silent type, but he has a short fuse. He will kill anyone, even allies, if they make him angry enough. He'll kill his enemies no matter what anyways.
Appearance:
Background: He has a sister and a father, his mother having died of childbirth. He's trained for the Games all his life, but he's more brute strength than he is weapons-oriented. He can use a sword somewhat, but his main skill is strength.
Token/Other: His token is a small arrowhead his father gave him a few years ago. He uses a leather strap to keep it around his neck.

message 23: by Cian (new)

Cian Mortimer | 29 comments Name=Cian
Age=12
Gender=Male
District=1
Personality=Funny,sarcastic.
Appearance=Strong,Good looking
Talents=Everything

message 24: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments 8 spots left! Come on guys let's fill them. Ok we have: District 3 male, district 5 male, district 6 male, district 9 male and female, dsitrict 10 male and female, and district 11 male.

message 25: by Alex (new)

Alex | 6 comments Can I have the district 10 female spot?

message 26: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments @alex sure! give me a name and i'll reserve u a spot.

message 27: by Alex (new)

Alex | 6 comments Victoria, nickname: Vic (I guess); Is that all you need?

message 28: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments @alex well eventually u will have to fill out the template above but to reserve one for you yes thts all i need. Thanks for signing up!

message 29: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (new)

Hey Alex! Go ahead and if you look as the first comment on this thread, it will explain better.

message 30: by Alex (new)

Alex | 6 comments Thanks:) I'm sorry I'm being so difficult!

message 31: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (new)

It's all good!!

message 32: by Softreflection (last edited Jul 11, 2013 04:03PM) (new)

Softreflection | 327 comments Dibs on D10 Male and D9 Female!
Name: Darrien Freeman
District: 9
Personality: Very lively, uses sarcasm quite a bit. While sometimes she can appear displeased with you, she is really thinking over the whole situation and how you play in it. A very caring nature, but will try to not get too close due to the emotional stress of it all. But over all a good leader and very calculating.
Appearence:
Background story: Darrien has lived in D9 for almost her whole life, but she lived with one of the only rich men in District 9. Her stepfather, Ben, owned a lot of land in which much of District 9 worked in. She was always treated with respect, but more of a tense respect over their own lives than a friendly respect.
No one would befriend her over fear of being fired. So Darrien has spent most of her life alone, silently learning because there was nothing else to do. She often spent her time roaming the forest away from the Grain fields, swimming and exploring the different kinds of plants. In the summer she spent her time building a tree house and there she met a boy.
They fell in love, but before she could do anything, she was reaped.
Token/Other:

Name: Timothy Camarillo
District: 10
Personality: Quiet, reserved, stoic. Isn't really open to people he doesn't know.
Appearence:
Background story: (I'll do this later.)
Token/Other:

message 33: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments Okay guys 5 more spots to fill up. We have district 3 male, district 5 male, district 6 male, district 9 male, and district 11 male.

message 34: by Kendra (new)

Kendra Simmons | 6 comments I'm so excited for this! :)

message 35: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments Come on guys only 5 more spots and we can start this!

Rowan *call me Red* (rowanmoss) | 80 comments Can I reserve the District 6 guy? I'll make him in a bit.

message 37: by Kendra (new)

Kendra Simmons | 6 comments @Heaven

[img]link here[/img]

Or you can press the (some html is ok) button (yes, it is a button) on the top right corner of the comment box for more specific instructions. ;)

message 38: by allison, it must be fragile if a handful of berries can bring it down (new)

Heaven wrote: "can anyone tell me how to make a image of a person appear on this page. I hate always putting the website and then you guys have to click it and see what they look like."

You can also do <*img src="link">
Without the * in it:) and yes, keep the space between img and src

message 39: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments ok rowan i need a name or i cant reserve it sorry

message 40: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments Ok guys this is just ridiculous i need a few more people please sign up so i can start this thing! Thanks! :)

message 41: by Hulou (new)

Hulou | 501 comments So... I'm not trying to tell you how to run your RP because well it's your RP but could you just have the 5(ish) slots left be the ones that die in the blood bath? I think I'm speaking for everyone when I say we need to get this going. Just an idea but yup... No harm meant!

message 42: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments @awesomesauce... yeah i was actually thinking tht so i think i'll do tht and just start this thing! :)

Rowan *call me Red* (rowanmoss) | 80 comments His name is Peter.

message 44: by Hulou (new)

Hulou | 501 comments @Amy :P Perfect! So excited. I took a break for a bit and this is my first RP back :D I might make a few minor adjustments to my charries but yup coolio

message 45: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments Ok its over no more spots left lets start this! Training and Chariot rides is up!

message 46: by Hulou (new)

Hulou | 501 comments SOOO EXCITED!

message 47: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments Hey guys! I'm back from vacation and I really wanna get this started! Sign up have been open since june! So lets start this thing! Chariot rides and training sessions is up and i'll put interviews up in a few days! :) please participate! Thanks guys! :)

Rowan *call me Red* (rowanmoss) | 80 comments Name: Peter
District: 6
Personality: Adventurous, smart, knows when he should and shouldn't fight. He doesn't particularly like to fight but he will if needed.
Appearance: He has short, wavy brown hair, dark eyes. His skin is tan and he is muscular and about 6'1.

message 49: by Amy :P (new)

Amy :P | 276 comments Ok guys this is ridiculous. I'm gonna quit this roleplay if no one comments on the threads. It's been a month or so since someone commented. I'll give you a week from today and if more than 10 people comment I'll continue, but if there are less than 10 new people commenting the roleplay will get deleted. I want people to participate you signed up for this so do it! That's all guys sorry if I sound mad or crabby but I just wanna get this moving.Thanks :)

Rowan *call me Red* (rowanmoss) | 80 comments Very sorry, I've been so busy with getting back from vacation and then right back into school. I promise that I will post this week, possibly tonight.

« previous 1