The Seven Kingdoms discussion

Montesia > South >Waterfall Town > Inn

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) The main inn of the town.

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Revin pushed the door open and gestured for the girl to step in ahead of him, his adjusting quickly to the dim light as he scanned the room, stepping in behind her.

message 3: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria walked in before him, her eyes glancing around the room. She bit her lip. "Okay... will we be staying here?" she asked him, turning around and looking in his eyes.

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) ((I gtg))

"It depends," Revin said tersely, "But probably not."

message 5: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Uh huh," she murmured, looking around again. "What are we doing here then? Getting information?"

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "If you want," Revin shrugged, "Me, I'm hungry."

message 7: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She chuckled. "Well, I'm not, but you can go eat."

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "And when did you last eat, hmm?" Revin raised an eyebrow at her, "You couldn't have, unless you've got stashes of food stored under your clothes..." he gave her a pointed look which said that he highly doubted that.

message 9: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She bit her lip and shook her head. She hadn't eaten, but she managed to go around without food for a long time. She felt slightly hungry. "I have no money..."

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Revin scoffed, reaching into his pocket and tossing her a coin. "Now you do," he said, turning towards the bar, almost as if he was ashamed of his actions, "Go get some food. They make good stew around here."

message 11: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She blinked and caught it. "No Revin I-" she began, but he already began to walk away. "Oh.. alright," she said softly, biting her lip.

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Revin walked over to the bar, glancing towards the girl out of the corner of his eye as she came up beside him.
Next to him, he heard two men talking of the trouble brewing in the mountain pass, but he didn't really pay attention to it. There was always trouble there ever since Montesia had been taken over by it's current ruler.

message 13: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria went to sit next to him. She heard the conversation and frowned. Reuben Stryker... hmmm... maybe they could do something for this land, kill him. Okay, well, that was new.

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "You going to get your food?" Revin asked her softly.

message 15: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She lookes up, snapping out of her daze. "Yes..." she mbled absently, ordering the stew he recommended to her.

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Revin ordered a similar bowl, and then walked over to an empty table, not really bothering to see if she was following him or not.

message 17: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She did follow him. She wanted to ask him about Montesia... "Revin?" She asked sftly, sitting down.

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) He glanced up slightly as she sat down opposite of him, putting a spoonful of the hearty stew into his mouth and waiting for her to speak.

message 19: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) Maria bit her lip. 'Can't we do something? I mean.. the people are so unhappy here..."

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) (I gtg)

Revin shook his head in a sharp motion.
"You want to invade the land, strike down the ruler?" he said, "That's really the only way to do it, and I doubt you could."

message 21: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Awh okay D:))

Maria crossed her arms. "You haven't even seen me try. I could sneak n the castle."

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Revin smiled at that, but it wasn't an amused expression.
"Oh, I'm sure you could," he said in a drawling tone.

message 23: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She shot him a glare. "You have no idea what I can do," she murmured under her breath.

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "I know you won't be able to get into that palace sneak wise and come out alive," Revin said bluntly, "You don't know it."

message 25: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "You do?" she asked, looking back at him.

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Revin suddenly froze for a moment, realizing he'd slipped accidentally.
"Perhaps," he said cautiously, looking at her with a scowl.

message 27: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She looked at him with a grin on her face. "Oh? How about we sneak in?"

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "No," Revin said bluntly, looking away and back into his bowl of stew, shoving another spoonful into his mouth.

message 29: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "Why not?" She asked him, crossing her arms stubbornly.

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Revin just looked at her, his eyes hard.

message 31: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She stared back, not intimidated. She crossed her arms tighter and watched him.

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Revin finished his stew in a few tense moments, and then stood up.
"You're in Montesia now," he said, "Our bargain is done now."

message 33: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) "You're such a coward," she shook her head, looking up at him. "You know. You act all tough, like you don't care at all. But something happened here, to you, and you don't like it. But hey, it happened. It's the past. You should move on. Behind all those rough and angry emotions, I know you are hurt and sad. So, why don't you move on?"

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Revin suddenly darted forwards and grabbed her by the collar of her tunic, his eyes furious.
"You call me a coward?" he hissed, "You have no idea of what has happened...and yet you go off on assumptions."
He released his hold on her and thrust her away, his face cold once more. "As I said, our bargain is concluded. Farewell."

message 35: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) She looked at him, calm, not feeling any fear at all. "I did. I did call you a coward. And yes, I have no idea of what has happened. But you won't tell me. You won't let anyone in. And you keep being angry about what happened, while the thing you really have to do is let it go."

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) Revin made a disgusted sound in the back of his throat and looked over his shoulder at her.
"You don't know because I've chosen not to tell anyone. It's for a reason...beyond my own individual feelings and thoughts. And yes, yes I am angry, and if you were me...you would be too."

((I'm going to have him leave to Tamor for a bit.))

message 37: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Oh kay...))

Maria shook her head, annoyed. "Yes, because I know what you're talking about," she scoffed. "I don't run away from things and I am going to find my father."

♠ TABI⁷₈⁷ ♠ (tabi_card) "Good luck with that," Revin said roughly, and then turned abruptly on his heel and stalked away from her.

message 39: by Ladybooksalott (new)

Ladybooksalott (silverstake) ((Alrighty I'll make her go there C:))

Maria groaned in frustration and left the inn, stalking of in the opposite direction.