Authors & Reviewers discussion

Her Knight in Black Leather
This topic is about Her Knight in Black Leather
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Read & Review Archive > **[Closed]** RaR Her Knight in Black Leather

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (last edited Jun 08, 2013 10:48PM) (new)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 589 comments Mod
Before you sign up, please read the rules here http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Title: Her Knight in Black Leather
Author: J.M. Stewart
Genre: contemporary Romance
Formats Available: PDF, Mobi, Epub

Synopsis
Cat Edwards has spent her life playing the wallflower in an effort to escape the repressive weight of her mother’s tarnished name. Dragged to a bar by her best friend in an effort to forget a broken heart, the shy bookworm is determined to be someone else for the night, but quickly gets in over her head. She discovers chivalry isn’t dead after all when a mysterious stranger comes to her rescue. He’s wearing black leather and a mischievous smile that promises to be exactly what she needs.

When his terminally ill father suffers a setback, Michael Brant returns to the town he swore ten years ago he’d never return to. He’s come back this time determined to make peace with the past, but being home brings up memories he doesn’t want to remember anymore. His first night in town, he’s captured by a damsel in distress. Cat’s beauty is made all the more alluring when he realizes she has no idea who he is. He can’t resist spending a single night in her arms. With her, he’s only a man, disconnected from his family’s name and the past that haunts him here.

As the town erupts with the news of his return, Michael’s dark past comes back to haunt him, putting Cat in danger. Someone is threatening her life and the life of her family. Desperate to keep history from repeating itself, Michael offers her his family’s name in order to keep her safe. When the lie spirals beyond their control, can they stop their hearts from becoming entangled as well?

When you sign up for this book, please leave your email address and format prefered. Remember, you have 3 weeks to read and review this book. If you need more time, please let me know. Reviews must be posted on Goodreads, but if you can post on other sites as well, that would be great! Please remember to leave a link to your review on this thread. *NOTE* Sharing this ebook, it is not permitted. This book is for your enjoyment only. Authors work really hard on their books, and it is a privilege that we get to read them for free. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thank you, & Happy Reading!

Reviewers
1. Marisa: FallingAuthor@aol.com

Patricia (patblover) | 1 comments ★Ms.Jackie ★ wrote: "Before you sign up, please read the rules here http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

Title: Her Knight in Black Leather
Author: J.M. Stewart
Genre: contemporary Romance
Formats Ava..."

I'd like to review Her Knight in Black Leather.
Patricia: pat_alex@mail.com in epub please.

message 3: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (last edited Jun 11, 2013 12:00PM) (new)

Your request has been sent to the author!

María | 30 comments I like to review this book :)
emimartinez467@gmail.com
Format: EPUB

message 5: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Stewart (authorjmstewart) María wrote: "I like to review this book :)
emimartinez467@gmail.com
Format: EPUB"

Wonderful! Will send it on. :)

message 6: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (new)

thank you Joanne!

message 7: by Marisa (new) - added it

Marisa Oldham (marisaoldham) | 554 comments Mod
Okay this one is next on my RnR list. Gotta get it on the Nook though, I can't read it on my PC. Tried...not working so well for me.

message 8: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (new)

Okay, just let me know when you want it.

message 9: by Marisa (new) - added it

Marisa Oldham (marisaoldham) | 554 comments Mod
★Ms.Jackie ★ wrote: "Okay, just let me know when you want it."

J.M. sent it to me already. ;)

message 10: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews, Head MOD!! (new)

Oh yeah, I forgot!

María | 30 comments This is my review. I hope it will be ok: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 12: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Stewart (authorjmstewart) María wrote: "This is my review. I hope it will be ok: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/..."

Thanks very much, Maria! I really appreciate you taking the time to review it for me.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.