One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Ceci and Madison

Comments Showing 1-50 of 685 (685 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hellooo ^.^

message 2: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Hey!!! What do you wanna do?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Um I am pretty much up for anything. The only thing I don't like is comedy. My favorite are fantasy, history, Sci-Fi, and romance.

And I am bad at making ideas...

message 4: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Haha me too....let's see.....

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I kind of want to do like a gypsy thing? Either like sibling adventure, or a romance? What about you, what kind od things do you like?

message 6: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Well I like really anything. Gypsy sounds fun. I've never done one before.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Me neither..
Do you want to be gypsy siblings, or do you want to do a gypsy romance?

message 8: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Hm....how about gypsy siblings?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Great. So are they both sisters? Or do you want to be a guy? ( btw I can't make my charrie right now...doing chores -.-)

message 10: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Yeah they can be both sisters. ((I can't make mine either. I'm about to go to my friends birthday party.))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Alrighty! :) have fun

message 12: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Thanks!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Did you have fun at the party?? lol

message 14: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Haha lol ya. I just got back from my cousins promotion an my birthday is tomorrow :)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow! Busy, busy week :)

Happy early birthday :D

message 16: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Haha thanks :) Turning 15 and yeah busy week. I got finals starting tomorrow.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Woooah that sucks. -.- I hat finals!

So are you free enough to make your charrie? I can't really make mine right now *on my phone*

message 18: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Yeah I think so but I don't know how to make it. Like you know

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, well I am on my comp now, so I can make mine first :)

message 20: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Okay thanks!!!

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2013 05:11PM) (new)

Name: Leyla

Appearance: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h...

Personality: Leyla is a unique, and mysterious woman. She speaks mostly with her eyes, but within her dancing as well. She is very stubborn, and she knows how to get what she wants. She loves her sister more than anything in the world, though she is very bossy.

History: Leyla is a pure-blooded gypsy. She was born into a gypsy camp that contained beautiful caravans, horses and people. Her father was shot by a french man when she was 11, which was a very sad time for her mother , sister, and herself. Leyla was always exceedingly good at dancing, and was know around the camp for it.

Other: She lives in a caravan like this with her sister: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_N7FiXwKHEhs... and has a horse named Nasua: http://gypsyhorsemagazine.com/wp-cont...

message 22: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Name: Raina

Appearance: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_H_jQnkkSPo...

Personality: Raina is an outgoing spirit who never stops talking. She uses hand motions and talks really fast when she is speaking to another. She is stubborn but usually knows that her way isnt best. She has an attitude, which she uses with her older sister who she loves.

History: Raina is a pure blood. When she was 8, he father was killed and she was extremely sad. She didn't talk for over a year. Raina is known for her ability to play the guitar.

Other: She has a pet rat named Oxy http://madmikesamerica.com/wp-content...

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

So she is 17?

Are you ready to start RPing?? :D

message 24: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Yeah she is

and yeah totally!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay, I guess I will start :)

Leyla walked under the canopy of trees, admiring the dapple pattern of the sunlight on the forest ground. Her bare feet padded on the soft earth. She hummed as she walked back to the camp.

message 26: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Raina was running around in the shade. Her loud footsteps could be heard. She kept running until she saw Leyla. "Hey!"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Leyla turned around and saw her sister running. She laughed, "What are you doing Raina?"

message 28: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Raina stopped and caught her breath. "Oh what? Nothing! Just running away from someone."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Leyla's looked quizzically at her sister, "Who would be that someone?"

message 30: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Raina turned around then looked back at her. "Oh nobody that you need to know about." She started to walk away.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Leyla walked after her. "Tell me, Raina. Now."

message 32: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Raina sighed. "Okay I've been talking to this guy and he is really funny and nice and he is trying to look for me but I won't give him that satisfaction yet,"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oooooo!" Leyla teased. "Where did you meet him?"

((Do you want to do doubles? Then I can play that guy for you, and you can play a guy for me? Then it can be a romance too...it is fine if you don't want to.))

message 34: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Raina smiled. "I met him somewhere around here. He feel out of a tree and I helped him."

((Yeah sure))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okay I will make a charrie for him. Is there anything specific you want for him? Like name or age or anything?))

"Is he of gypsy folk?" she asked

message 36: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) ((What if he wasn't a gypsy?))

"Um...well..." She bit her lip.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((I can do that. It would put some drama into the story. It is really up to you. He is yo0ur love interest))

"He isn't is he? Raina!" Leyla looked at her with disbelief. Pure blooded gypsies were not allowed to be with a man lacking gypsy blood.

message 38: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) ((Haha ya. It would bring up drama!!!!))

"I'm sorry okay!! He told me after we talked for a while. At first, I didn't wanna be with him but he is so amazing." Raina said sadly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2013 04:43PM) (new)

"When did you two meet?" Leyla said sternly.

((Drama Time!! :D ))

message 40: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) ((Haha ya!!! ))

"About a month ago. Don't get me at me." Raina begged her.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"You know I just want to keep you safe. If the elders find out...they will kick you out of camp. And how would that make me feel?" She grabbed Raina's hands.

message 42: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) She sighed and looked at the ground. "Yeah I know...b-but I really like him. Why is there this stupid rule?!"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know, Raina. It really is stupid, but it is a rule none the less." She smoothed her sister's hair down.

message 44: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) "What should I tell him? That I can't be around him anymore?" She asks her. She really needed her sisters advice right now.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just tell him it can't work out...tell him the truth. Tell him it is forbidden. Either that or you can lie. Tell him you don't love him, and you're sorry you led him on." Leyla looked at her sister, she hated to see her upset.

message 46: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) Raina nodded. "Okay. I'll go tell him now, okay?"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, do you want me to come? I will stay hidden in the trees...for morale support, of course." she asked Raina, worried that the man might get upset and hurt her, and for morale support as well.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Carver

Appearance: http://www.parisbao.com/wp-content/up... (In different clothes of course)

message 49: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (cecilia-reads) She nodded. "Yes please. He should be over here any second." She looked behind her to see if he was there

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 10, 2013 05:23PM) (new)

Leyla leaped into a tree and hid behind the leaves just in time.

Carver walked through the brush. "Ah there is my sweet orchid, I was wondering where you ran off too."

Leyla gasped. He was a french man! ((Dun dun duuuunnnn! DRAMA LAMA!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14