1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Chloe and Wᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Woo!
Here 'tis!
Did you have any ideas or anything? C:

message 2: by ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (last edited Jun 08, 2013 01:45PM) (new)

ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (embrace_the_dreams) | 51 comments Hello! Urm, I usually stick to realistic romances, but I've been wanting to do a, 'stranded' RP. xD c: Like, two total strangers are stuck on a deserted island, due to a plane crash. (: ^^ And, they have to learn how to survive, whilst bonding and slowly begin to rekindle a romance. Just an idea; but, I'm open to anything else.

message 3: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Ahh I usually stick to realistic, so that's a good start! :D Sounds fun.c:
Are you wanting to do doubles or singles?
I've been really wanting to do either a best friend RP or a teen pregnancy, or a combination of the two.
But I'm more than happy to do the stranded idea if you want.^^

ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (embrace_the_dreams) | 51 comments Ooh, teen pregnancy. Sounds interesting. How about we do the best-friend one, then? c: ^^ Or, she could get pregnant whilst stranded on an island, but perhaps that's a bit too much. xD Anyways, I'm fine with doing your idea.

message 5: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Are you sure? You can feel free to hate it or not want to do it, I wouldn't mind. I just saw this picture and was like 'Daww, best friends would be fun!' and then I was like 'Why not throw pregnancy in there?'. c:
God I hate this part;
Guy or girl?
I sorta had an appearance for the girl all sorted.:s
If you'd prefer to be the girl we could do it fairly and do doubles, its up to you though.^^

ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (embrace_the_dreams) | 51 comments Yup; I'm positive. xD And, sure, I'll be the guy. It's not a problem at all; since I'm the girl in all of my other RP's. C:

message 7: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Ok! As long as you're ok with it.^^
Are you wanting to do just simple character outlines, semi-detailed or detailed? :3 I'd probably prefer to stick to just simple or semi-detailed.C:

ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (embrace_the_dreams) | 51 comments :3 Urm, how about simple, just so we can get straight to the role-playing? :0 ^^

message 9: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Sounds good. I promise I'm detailed though.^^ Give me a little bit though, I get really indecisive when it comes to names. Luckily I have an appearance already chosen.C:

message 10: by ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (last edited Jun 08, 2013 02:20PM) (new)

ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (embrace_the_dreams) | 51 comments xD It's alright. c: I'm also pretty picky when it comes to charries. :) Take your time, dear. :)

message 11: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Thankies.^^
So formatting;

Name;
Age;
Appearance;
Other;

Do you think we need much else.
I think if we just do it like that we'd be able to develop personalities more as we go.^^

ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (embrace_the_dreams) | 51 comments Nope! That looks good to me. c: ^^ :)

message 13: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Okies! C:

message 14: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments
Name;Olivia Francesca Miles
Age;17
Appearance;
description
(view spoiler)

Other;
Distinctive markings;
(view spoiler)
Siblings;
(view spoiler)

ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (embrace_the_dreams) | 51 comments Full Name; Dylan James Everett.

Age; 17

Appearance;  photo hotguy_zps2d85e177.gif

Other; Distinctive markings: (view spoiler)

Siblings; (view spoiler)

Pets; (view spoiler)

message 16: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments He's perfect.^^
So where do you think we should start from?
Like, we need to get a sort of basis together.
So best friend/teen pregnancy.
Any ideas on where to begin? C:

message 17: by ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (last edited Jun 08, 2013 04:10PM) (new)

ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (embrace_the_dreams) | 51 comments c: Merci! xD Urm, how about they're on the way to watch a movie?(: Oh, and it's a Friday night. ^^ If you come up with something better, tell me! XD

message 18: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Sure, that sounds good! Is she already pregnant, or are we gonna wait? C:

ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (embrace_the_dreams) | 51 comments How about we wait? xD C: Or, she can be pregnant already if you'd like. So, are they dating now, or was it just a one time thing; since they're best-friends and whatnot. Oh, and do you mind starting? ^^

message 20: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments We could wait. Oh! Maybe this could be the point when Dylan is starting to develop feelings for her sort of thing? And it gradually progresses from there? c: Like, he's been 'friend zoned' something like that.xD Sure, I don't mind starting.^^

ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (embrace_the_dreams) | 51 comments Yup! Sounds good. Ooh, this is going to be juicy. I'm such a freak. Thanks. c: ^^

message 22: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments Olivia Miles wrapped her coat around herself double her arms crossed around herself as she walked across the road and onto the path. There was a sort of bite to the air, seeing as how it was mid Autumn. It was her favourite time in the month. The colours are what she found the prettiest. The colours of the leaves that had fallen from the trees. That and just the whole aspect of Autumn. Everything was just so pretty in her mind. She was on her way to Dylan's, seeing as they had plans to see a movie together. Now this particular film she had been wanting to see for a while now, and at the news that it was supposed to be a tear jerker she of course, had to drag her best friend along with her, right? Her and Dyl went way back. She had been born and had lived in America for 8 years, and due to the fact that the families were close friends, in turn her and Dylan spent a lot of time together and had deemed each other their best friend. But when her family had moved to England when she was 9, they sort of drifted apart what with the distance factor. No matter, about two years ago now they had moved back to America once more, and their friendship had just returned to the way it was. No complications. Nothing. Just two best friends and no drama whatsoever. Perfect. Right? Livi turned off around the corner, quickening her pace as she caught sight of Dyl's house. She found herself leaping up the few steps that lead up to the porch, and within only a couple of minutes her small, fisted hand was banging against the wooden entrance. "Dyl? You better be ready otherwise I'm gonna bust your ass." She stated through the door. Of course she wouldn't use that language if his parents were there. But he had already informed her that they were out, so she knew she was in the safe zone.

((I apologise. Its late here and my starting posts are usually crappy as it is.:s))

ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (embrace_the_dreams) | 51 comments ((Don't apologize! That was awesome. c;))

In a matter of minutes, Dylan Everett swung open the sturdy, wooden door; a eager smirk pasted on his lips as he turned to face his best friend. The chilly wind caught him by surprise, and so he stifled a shiver. "Well, it's nice to see you here again too, Olive. You always were the friendly type, huh?" He said sarcastically, grinning whilst dubbing her by the nickname he'd given her when they first met. His gaze met hers for a bit longer than usual, and he shrugged it off. They were off to see some cheesy chick flick. Personally, Dylan would've much rather seen that one action movie, but then again--arguing with Olivia was like hell. The girl could be so damn stubborn; but that was just Livi, and he wouldn't have it any other way. He stepped out onto the porch, and dug his hands into his pockets. Dylan was dressed casually; after all, it wasn't like they were going on a date or anything. His dark, golden hair was styled the way he normally did it; messy, but still devilishly handsome. "C'mon, slow poke. I don't have all night," He teased, trudging off the porch as he made his way onto the damp grass. Dylan whistled, jingling his keys in an attempt to annoy her. He adored the face she got when Livi was frustrated. Even more so, Dylan liked what they had together--it was so simple, so platonic. Or, at least for now it was. He waltzed over to his car--well, his parent's car, but whatever. They were out on one of their date nights--so they wouldn't be home until late.

((Mine is the one that sucks. XD I usually only start getting super long and detailed into the second post or so. c: ^^))

message 24: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments ((Christ I just read through my first post and it was absolutely rubbish. Again, sorry, once I sorta sink in I'll get more accustomed to the RP.:3))

Livi rolled her eyes at that signature smirk she had witnessed many a time plastered over her best friends lips, letting out a small chuckle as she caught on to the little shiver he gave at the whether. "Didn't expect it to be this cold, did ya?" She said with a grin before rolling her eyes once more at his own personal nickname for her. "I don't see why you insist on calling me Olive. I mean, I really hope I bear no resemblance to an Olive. I think I'd be more than a little peeved if I did." She commented with a shake of her head. Of course Livi had planned the whole thing out, and demanded that he come along with her. What was the point of having a best friend if you didn't put him to good use, right? God Dyl could be annoying sometimes though. if fact he would tease her to high hell purposely just to get a rise off of her. Damn boy. But without him she didn't know where else she would be. He was so deeply embedded into her everyday life that without him she would probably be lost. Scratch that. She wouldn't probably be lost. She simply would be. "Shut up! I'm hardly slow, I'll have you know I did cross country when I lived back in England." She stated indigently, sticking out her bottom lip and letting her brow furrow into a faint frown. Along with living in England, Livi had also taken on their British accent, and it still hadn't faded after two years of being back in America. She followed suit, scuffing her beaten up converse as they approached the car, chewing on her bottom lip--One of her many habits. "Are we taking the car? And if so have you got permission? Remember the last time we took it and we were back late? Your parents were pissed to say the least." She commented.

((Sorreh for the wait. I live in England so its sorta a pain in the butt trying to respond to things since I go to bed when you guys are still up. I'll give forewarning now and say I probably won't be on much till Friday night since I have Exams.:s :'())

message 25: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments ((And your post was perfect by the way! C:))

ღWᴀɴᴅᴇʀʟᴜsᴛ° (embrace_the_dreams) | 51 comments A warm, throaty chuckle escaped into the air and Dylan ruffled up his hair; rolling his eyes with much-needed sarcasm. "Oh, my little Olive. You just don't get it, do you?" He poked her in the ribs softly, shaking his head in fake disapproval. "Psh, cross country? Try being on the football team. For eight years. In a row," He remarked smugly, quirking up a brow. Boasting was like a sport to Dylan, and of course, Olivia had gotten used to it by now. "Yup. There's no way in hell I'm walking," He replied, "And anyways, the 'rents won't be home in a couple of hours." He remarked playfully, popping a piece of minty fresh gum into his mouth. Pressing the key chain, he opened up the vehicle, making sure to open up Livi's side as well. "I can't believe I'm watching a chick flick. As a man; this is degrading," He groaned, masking his cheeky grin. But, it wasn't like this hadn't happened before. From shopping, to even painting her nails: due to a lost bet ; Dylan had been accompanying Olivia since forever. A lot of his friends referred to Dylan as Livi's, 'boy toy,' or that he was being friend-zoned. But, you had to actually like the person to be in that position. Right? Nah. There was no way he felt that way about Olivia; not now, and perhaps not ever. Well . . he'd been feeling a bit weird lately, but that was probably just his nerves working up. After all, Dylan knew everything about Livie; her quirks, her little sayings and whatnot. Sometimes, they'd be mistaken as a couple, and Olivia would mostly be quick to correct them. Hm, what a funny, but complex relationship they had. Dylan climbed into the car--taking in the smell of latex that was evidence in the air. He gripped the steering wheel, awaiting Livi to get in.

((Thank you, but it was not! C: Yours was awesome. I always feel like the other person is doing better. xD Hehe. And, I feel your pain; exams simply suck. c:))

message 27: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments ((That they do. Sorry if this is short. I'm stressing out at the moment.D:))

"Oh I get it alright." Livi reassured him with a shake of her head, although couldn't stifle the small giggle that escaped her lips when he poked her in the ribs before sticking her bottom lip out. "Don't take on that head shaking demeanor with me Dylan Everett." She chided like a mother would to their child. It was all in good humor though, it was the code of conduct between the pair, if you will. "Do you wanna know what I think about you 8 years of football?" She questioned rhetorically, and without waiting for an answer stuck her middle finger up, making sure it was in his view before nodding to herself in a satisfied manner. And that was how she dealt with her Dyl's boasting. She simply disregarded it completely. "Oh, somebody's not taking the healthy option. All that football a bit to much for poor little Dyly-boo's legs?" She took on the tone a person might use if they were talking to a baby or a cute animal, and her smirk appeared quick and fast on her face. "Well that's a good thing. And just you wait. It'll be even more degrading when I tell the guys back at school. That's what you get for teasing me so much." she finished with a nod of her head, although sent him a thankful smile as he opened the door for her. "Well if you say so. But you're taking the heat if we're late back." She informed him before holding out her hand as she slipped into the car. "Now hand over the gum." She began. "Pretty please." She added with a bat of her lashes, tilting her head to one side to add to the effect. She knew that with Dylan, he was the only one she could truly trust. She could tell him absolutely anything, and if she asked him not to tell anybody, she knew he wouldn't speak of it to a soul. And vice versa. Thing was, she still kept many a secret to herself. Such as the self harming marks that lie on her body. She managed to cover them up somehow, all the time. Whether it be wearing long sleeves or maybe just covering them up with a little bit of makeup. Even just wearing a few bracelets. It wasn't as if she didn't trust him. She just didn't want his viewpoint on her to change. Because she valued their friendship above all else and even thinking about that changing hurt like hell.

message 28: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (chloemai) | 1825 comments ((Are you still up for this? o.o))