The First Kiss (The Iron Fey, #1.25) The First Kiss discussion

what team are you Team Ash or Team Puck and why?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Miranda (new)

Miranda personally i am Team Puck because I love his personality and the way he makes you laugh i just love it!

message 2: by Jenna (new)

Jenna Team Ash. Puck waited too long. Ash is way more passionate and he went to the ends of the earth and sacrificed almost anything for Meghan.

message 3: by Deku Baby (new)

Deku Baby I'm Team Ash because of everything he says and does that makes him feel so worthy and so real. I do like Puck, too, but I think his character is better in the best friend position.

Nikita I love Ash but I also love Puck. Both have their ups and downs and it's really hard to choose. Yeah Ash went to the ends of the world to find anyway of being with Megha. Risking life and death. And Puck was willing to help Ash and step aside so Meghan could be happy and be with the one that she loves, even if that's not him.

I want to be Team Ash and Team Puck.

message 5: by JAS (new) - rated it 5 stars

JAS Team Puck because everything he does just makes you smile and he is really caring, even if he doesn't show it.

Elyse Miranda wrote: "personally i am Team Puck because I love his personality and the way he makes you laugh i just love it!"

Me too.

Elyse Nikita wrote: "I love Ash but I also love Puck. Both have their ups and downs and it's really hard to choose. Yeah Ash went to the ends of the world to find anyway of being with Megha. Risking life and death. ..."

You're not the only one.

Elyse TEAM ASH AND TEAM PUCK for me.

message 9: by Chloe (new) - added it

Chloe I loved them both but Ash would be my pick