Romantic Historical Fiction Lovers discussion

REVIEWERS WANTED

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emery, GROUP FOUNDER (new)

Emery Lee (authoremerylee) | 900 comments Mod
Do you love romantic historical fiction?
Do you enjoy writing reviews of your favorite books?

If your answer is yes to both, I invite you to submit your reviews to our ROMANTIC HISTORICAL LOVERS BLOG.

Our criteria for a quality review is to give only a brief synopsis of the plot (without spoliers!) and to tell us in a page or less why you loved the book. We are particularly interested int he historical details behind the story or anything that makes it unique.

All books must contain history and a romance that is central to the plot. You must also tell us the heat level on a score of 1-3 (1 being sweet/mild and 3 being highly explicit)as well as the rating from 3.5 to 5 stars as we do not accept reviews on books our reviewers do not highly recommend. Please check out some of our recent reviews if you have any questions on acceptable format/guidelines.

http://romantichistoricallovers@wordp...

Regular review contributors will be eligible for free books from Net Galley and/or the authors and publishers who request reviews from us.

If you would like to submit a review for consideration, please email it to me at

romantichistoricalreviews@gmail.com

Warmest regards,

Emery

message 2: by Samyann (new)

Samyann I don't know why, but when I went to your link, I received this message:

"Warning: Possibly phishing site."

Options presented were to 'continue' or 'close page'.

This will keep people from using your site, imo. Not sure if this helps, but in the 5 years I've had this machine, I think I've seen this message twice. I have a 13" MacBook, low security settings, and use a Safari browser.

Samyann
samyann.com/wp

message 3: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Vane (victoriavane) | 54 comments Samyann wrote: "I don't know why, but when I went to your link, I received this message:

"Warning: Possibly phishing site."

Options presented were to 'continue' or 'close page'.

This will keep people from usin..."

Hi Samyann,
I've not heard this before. What browser do you use?

message 4: by Samyann (new)

Samyann In my previous message, Victoria ... Safari browser.

I just clicked on the link again, same thing.

message 5: by Eirene (new)

Eirene (sleeplessromantics) | 1 comments Samyann wrote: "In my previous message, Victoria ... Safari browser.

I just clicked on the link again, same thing."

Try this one? http://romantichistoricallovers.wordp...

It's probably because the previous link had an '@' in it which made it an invalid URL.

message 6: by Samyann (new)

Samyann Yea!!! Works like a charm!